• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pinning

lifthvy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is probably going to come off as a stupid question, but I'm gonna throw it out there at the risk of taking some heat..is there any specific time of day that it's best to pin? Morning/night etc.? Just curious...:hmmm:

Pinning schedule

This could depend on what compounds a person was wanting to use. For example if you are going to do something basic like test E or cyp then monday and thurs would work just fine. Pick a time for this morning or evening but keep in mind that we have more natural test in the a.m. But then if a person was going to do prop only then timing comes into play a lot more. I have known people who time things down to a particular hour on each particular day as to their pin schedule. They are extremely into half lifes and want to keep levels real steady. For most of us that really wouldnt be so important. Then theres HRT guys who do a low dose and only pin once a week on the same day. It's when you go into cycle doses that pinning twice per week is more critical. So the answer may be what are you planning to run and how important it is that you keep levels steady.

Shorter acting esters maybe but a couple of hours wont make you lose it. Longer acting esters not so much, i like to pin at night depending on what i am running and if i can sleep on it afterwards.

This could depend on what compounds a person was wanting to use. For example if you are going to do something basic like test E or cyp then monday and thurs would work just fine. Pick a time for this morning or evening but keep in mind that we have more natural test in the a.m. But then if a person was going to do prop only then timing comes into play a lot more. I have known people who time things down to a particular hour on each particular day as to their pin schedule. They are extremely into half lifes and want to keep levels real steady. For most of us that really wouldnt be so important. Then theres HRT guys who do a low dose and only pin once a week on the same day. It's when you go into cycle doses that pinning twice per week is more critical. So the answer may be what are you planning to run and how important it is that you keep levels steady.

Hey man, running Test C and EQ split twice a week @ 750 and 600 respectively. It's important to keep the levels as high and as steady as I can through the 10 weeks.

After a shower on injection days

After a shower on injection days

Agreed. I find that pinning after a shower is the most painless... not that any of them are really painful anyway but something about pinning after a shower just makes it smoother.

Back