• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

NPP vs. Deca Durabolin

Buzzard

Placeebo Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm planning my fall/winter 'recomp' cycle and I'd like some input on the deca part. NPP is just a short ester Deca, correct? See my proposed cycle and let me know. The Deca is just for joint comfort.

1-10 Test C 300mg/2Xweek
1-10 Tren A 50-75mg/4Xweek
1-10 Deca 200mg/2Xweek
Or
1-10 NPP 40mg/4Xweek

Should Deca/NPP be started later or ended sooner?

Should Tren be started later or ended sooner?

VictorZ06 said:
Two 19s at the same time is a nono, for me at least it is.

/V

I agree and I asked chocolate thunder and he agreed it ok if the combined dose of deca/tren is lower than the test

He's taking 600mg test, 300mg tren and 400mg deca weekly. How is that low?

Built said:
He's taking 600mg test, 300mg tren and 400mg deca weekly. How is that low?

Yes, but I need to edit that. It's supposed to be 200mg deca a week. Deca is just for joint comfort. And I'd like to get the Tren up to 350/week as long as the sides aren't too bad.

unclem said:
why the low dosages, 1st time cycle?

It's actually a 2nd cycle, but I've been HRT since Jan/1

Revised:

1-10 Test C 300mg/2Xweek
1-10 Deca 100mg/2Xweek
Or
1-10 NPP 50mg/4Xweek

Bump... Anyone?

Are you trying to decide between deca and NPP?

IML Gear Cream!
My 2 cents for what it's worth

As you know deca durabolin takes a long while to start working. Whereas if you do the nandrolone phenylpropionate it will start working much sooner and since you are only doing a 10 week cycle that would be my pick for this cycle. You may also want to read a post I put up today about prami, bromo and caber. You hadnt mentioned what ai you were going to use either but I bet you got that handled.

Revised:

1-10 Test C 300mg/2Xweek
1-10 Deca 100mg/2Xweek
Or
1-10 NPP 50mg/4Xweek

I'd say pick one 19 nor compound or the other. It's so early in your use you should probably add just one and see how it works for you. Then next time you do a little blast above your TRT use the other. Then you have an idea of how both work for you. Additionally, both can cause prolactin-like side effects and some ED problems. You are going to want to avoid than and if it happens with one and not the other you wont know which one did it if you do them both at once. Be a little more analytical about it. In the long run you'll understand better how your body works and with which compounds it works best.

Revised:

1-10 Test C 300mg/2Xweek
1-10 Deca 100mg/2Xweek
Or
1-10 NPP 50mg/4Xweek

You need to run more test than 300mg with the other compounds you are taking.

Revised:

1-10 Test C 300mg/2Xweek
1-10 Deca 100mg/2Xweek
Or
1-10 NPP 50mg/4Xweek

Just drop the tren, save it for and EQ cycle. But maybe you are the lucky ones that mixing tren and deca has no sides for you. But let me know how it works out for you if you decide to go that path.

You need to run more test than 300mg with the other compounds you are taking.

He's running 600mg test. 300 pinned twice a week.

Revised:

1-10 Test C 300mg/2Xweek
1-10 Deca 100mg/2Xweek
Or
1-10 NPP 50mg/4Xweek

So if i'm reading this right your going to run:

600mg test
200-300mg tren
200mg deca

????????

Are you bulking or cutting? Re-comp doesn't tell much. There are better options available.

ChocolateThunder said:
So if i'm reading this right your going to run:

600mg test
200-300mg tren
200mg deca

????????

Are you bulking or cutting? Re-comp doesn't tell much. There are better options available.

Yes... That is the proposed cycle. It's basically a recomp/cut cycle. I'm currently 6'2", 273 at 18-19% bf and 40 years old. I'd like to retain as much muscle and even grow a bit more while cutting. The deca, like I said, was just for joint comfort. My overall goal is to get to 240-250 range at 11-12% bf. Once I'm there, I'll decide where to go.

Please give me some cycle suggestions. I made progress with this cycle I'm on, but my diet was not spot on enough either way (to grow or cut bf). I basically got stronger, added muscle and got leaner.

As far as recomp/cutting... Would you suggest eating at caloric maintenance or deficit?

Thanks

Yes... That is the proposed cycle. It's basically a recomp/cut cycle. I'm currently 6'2", 273 at 18-19% bf and 40 years old. I'd like to retain as much muscle and even grow a bit more while cutting. The deca, like I said, was just for joint comfort. My overall goal is to get to 240-250 range at 11-12% bf. Once I'm there, I'll decide where to go.

Please give me some cycle suggestions. I made progress with this cycle I'm on, but my diet was not spot on enough either way (to grow or cut bf). I basically got stronger, added muscle and got leaner.

As far as recomp/cutting... Would you suggest eating at caloric maintenance or deficit?

Thanks

If it were me I would just run the test and NPP.

600mg test EW
100mg NPP EOD

NPP will work the same as deca, is stronger than deca mg vs. mg and will hit your system quicker. It will also have you retaining zero water weight.

If you're cutting correctly, you're not going to be gaining any size. Save that for maintenance or bulking.

I don't count calories while I'm cutting I just use a simple guide of: 7oz. of meat per meal with 1 1/2 cup veggies and lots of nuts and seeds. Zero cardio until I get down to 7-8% BF.

If you know what you're doing and have the diet down you can have up to 3 cheat meals a week and still drop weight.

Last edited:
ChocolateThunder said:
If it were me I would just run the test and NPP.

600mg test EW
100mg NPP EOD

NPP will work the same as deca, is stronger than deca mg vs. mg and will hit your system quicker. It will also have you retaining zero water weight.

If you're cutting correctly, you're not going to be gaining any size. Safe that for maintenance or bulking.

I don't count calories while I'm cutting I just use a simple guide of: 7oz. of meat per meal with 1 1/2 cup veggies and lots of nuts and seeds. Zero cardio until I get down to 7-8% BF.

If you know what you're doing and have the diet down you can have up to 3 cheat meals a week and still drop weight.

Thanks bro... That's it... Sounds good. Then maybe I'll try tren for a spring 'lean bulk'?

I appreciate your help

If you want to recomp test and tren would be my choice. You can be in a calorie deficit state and still gain muscle while shedding flab more than it's cousin deca,but everyone is different. Trens original use was to keep the cattles muscle mass while they starved through travel, so do you feel like a cow? LOL just kidding but just a thought.

Isn't it correct to say that NPP won't yield the same "Joint comfort" as the deca estered version because of less water retention?

Isn't it correct to say that NPP won't yield the same "Joint comfort" as the deca estered version because of less water retention?

Yes, it is the same compound just different esters.

Thats not really an answer to his question

Misread his question, my bad, I thought he was asking about collagen synthesis. NPP will hold less water so I would imagine nandrolone is a better choice for joints.

Can anyone explain the "water retention" issue to me? I don't get why short esters are said to cause you to hold less water. My understanding is that regardless of the ester everything still breaks down to the base right? So wouldn't test enanthate be similar to frequent injections of test base? So why does prop cause less water retention?

Back