• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New here and to Body building

Ironman2010

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well guess I'll say hello and would like to thank everyone who has posted on these forums. I have seen tons of great information so will be here reading for sometime.

Its so good to be able to have this type of resource specially for someone like myself who is just starting out and was clueless.

Now at least I got a place to start, THANKS to the COMMUNITY

hey thats great another new guy. youll love the sport. i wish more people would post, i hope you do.welcome to IM!

Thanks for the warm welcome, been reading over the forums a lot of great stuff here.

Yep

You will find a lot of really nice people here who are willing to help. Especially if you give your stats and goals. The search tool is great aswell. Just type in what you need and bingo. Even if you ask some silly questions at first just take it with a grain of sand and before you know it you will know some fella's and feel comfy here.

Welcome Ironman! I'm glad you joined, I'm not the newest guy anymore. I wish I would've had a site like this when I was starting out, I had to do it the old fashioned way and wait for for the magazines to come out each month.

Back