• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Serious problem

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a laptop and I have a television.

I hook my pc to TV with a VGA cable. Picture comes through fine.

I can't get the sound to work.

I've tried using a cable with a headphone jack which i plug into my computer and at the other end has the red and white co-ax plugs. I'm not sure if these terms are right. they are fucking cables with plugs. anyway, nothing

I purchased another cable that has headphone jacks at both ends. My television has a place for this jack right next to the vga input. it's even labeled PC inputs. Nothing..

This is very very important to me because I wanna watch Broke Back Mountain streamed from my PC via netflix.

thanks Brahs

seriously, are there settings that need to be adjusted somewhere ?

Have you tried putting headphones on your PC's headphone (1/8th inch) jack? Have you tried using your male-to-male headphone cable to hook up your MP3 player to your TVs input?

Hey Roid,
Depending on the kind of TV you have the connection will vary.
If you have a HD LCD TV, use a 3.5mm stereo cable. Plug it into your laptop's speaker out and into the PC audio in next to the VGA or RGB PC input on the HD TV.
To play the audio from your laptop computer through an older type of CRT TV you will need a 3.5mm to RCA cable.
Again, Speaker out from the PC to RCA audio in on the TV.

I had it right with the male to male head phone cable. The problem was with the tv settings. There is an option on the sound setup that enables or disables PC sound.
This project took me 3 days. I'm a genius.

thank you for the answers. Now go on ebay and buy my socks

I had it right with the male to male head phone cable. The problem was with the tv settings. There is an option on the sound setup that enables or disables PC sound.
This project took me 3 days. I'm a genius.

thank you for the answers. Now go on ebay and buy my socks
I was going to tell you to turn up the volume but I thought that might be too complicated for you to understand.......

I was going to tell you to turn up the volume but I thought that might be too complicated for you to understand.......

You know you wanna give me a job. What better place to promote solar power than in the sunshine state.

I saw the next sentence going a totally different way than employment...

I'm still in the closet so I have to use code.

When I say job It means blow job.

when I say sunshine state it means I like to look at rainbows

Back