Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

For Ladies ONLY: A female client wants to come to the dark side

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

For Ladies ONLY: A female client wants to come to the dark side

She's been training for quite a long time, and wants to get into bodybuilding in the NPC. She's 37 years old, has competed naturally for several years. Now she wants to juice and drop fat. I know where to go as far as a cycle is concerned for men, but women, that's something totally new to me. Can you you ladies help me here so she doesnt look like Nicole Bass? I'm thinking test with cytomel and clen, but as far as dosages are concerned, that's where I am concerned. She already realizes she's not a genetic freak, and doesnt care about a pro-card. She merely likes to compete.

In BUILT We Trust

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Anavar 10mg daily to start, then add T3, then add clen. She's never done any of these things so you want to see how she reacts.

If she doesn't want an oral, she could look at something like methenolone enanthate (Primobolan IM) or NPP. Dosing on Primo I don't know, and the other problem is that it is so often faked. NPP should be dosed daily or EOD, and I'd start very very conservatively - little old ladies in Italy with bone pain take 50mg every three weeks, so you could try 15-20mg a week dosed at something like 5mg eod, but the dosing is a bitch. If the NPP you have is 150mg/ml, you're looking at 1/10 of a cc weekly, or roughly 1/40 of a cc eod. I recommend a child's slin pin - 0.3 cc - so you can pull the 0.05 of a CC you'll require. The other possibility here is tren at a tiny, tiny dose.

I've also heard good things about andriol used for women. Again, not too sure of the dose.

Sassy would be your go-to gal here, she'll know more than anyone I could think of, and she may well refute what I've said in which case, go with her advice.
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

BEEFCAKE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

^^ Agree on all accounts

You're not going to have a Nicole Bass situation, and certainly not on 1 cycle. The most important thing is that she understands the sides and is willing to accept them. You can't pick & choose the effects you want from hormones. You get the good & the bad, and you get what your body chemistry gives you, and no one can guarantee the results or sides you'll experience. It is always your own personal chemsitry experiment.

To that end, I'd recommend going w/ 10 mg anavar as a beginner cycle. If you google "beginner cycle women" this is always what you'll find. Generally recommended to start at 5 mg if you can, split the dose in half, am & pm since anavar has about a 9 hr half-life. It takes 10-14 days to "show" itself and that is when you have a pretty good idea of the side effects you'll be dealing w/. Most immediately will be increased clitoral sensitivity, potentially some enlargement. This all goes away, esp on a first cycle, after the compound clears (ref: 3 week detection time for var). Other potential sides are acne, occasionally you hear about a bloody nose, hair falling out (very rarely). W/ any cycle, there's a chance of yeast infection, so recommend including acidophilus in the daily supplement stack. Also w/ any AAS, expect to lose your menstrual cycle for a while. It will normally come back the first full month after the compound has cleared (ref: detection time, whatever compound). And to 'lean out', the diet & training / cardio need to be tight. If you aren't already lean, adding in steroids will promote lean muscle mass, but this can end up looking more "thick" than the svelt fitness shape people imagine just because they started popping steroids.

Primo - typical dose can go 50 - 150 mg / week. Primo is typically brutal on the hairline so recommend including Nizoral shampoo (you can get 1% Niz in the dandruff shampoo section at most stores), use like every other day. It helps. And the hair grows back normally when the cycle is cleared (again ref: detection time primo). Acne, oily skin, voice change, etc are all possible w/ primo. In fact, generally expect it.

NPP can be more aggressive w/ the sides - it also has a low aromatization factor so some water retention can occur.

I would suggest that she google all of these - there isn't a lot of info out there, but the forums are the best place to read up on the information. Most of her questions will be the same ones that you will find on the forums.

All posts are for entertainment. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

A D M I N I S T R A T O R

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Built View Post

other possibility here is tren at a tiny, tiny dose.

You would use tren yourself ?
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    ^^ Agree on all accounts

You're not going to have a Nicole Bass situation, and certainly not on 1 cycle. The most important thing is that she understands the sides and is willing to accept them. You can't pick & choose the effects you want from hormones. You get the good & the bad, and you get what your body chemistry gives you, and no one can guarantee the results or sides you'll experience. It is always your own personal chemsitry experiment.

To that end, I'd recommend going w/ 10 mg anavar as a beginner cycle. If you google "beginner cycle women" this is always what you'll find. Generally recommended to start at 5 mg if you can, split the dose in half, am & pm since anavar has about a 9 hr half-life. It takes 10-14 days to "show" itself and that is when you have a pretty good idea of the side effects you'll be dealing w/. Most immediately will be increased clitoral sensitivity, potentially some enlargement. This all goes away, esp on a first cycle, after the compound clears (ref: 3 week detection time for var). Other potential sides are acne, occasionally you hear about a bloody nose, hair falling out (very rarely). W/ any cycle, there's a chance of yeast infection, so recommend including acidophilus in the daily supplement stack. Also w/ any AAS, expect to lose your menstrual cycle for a while. It will normally come back the first full month after the compound has cleared (ref: detection time, whatever compound). And to 'lean out', the diet & training / cardio need to be tight. If you aren't already lean, adding in steroids will promote lean muscle mass, but this can end up looking more "thick" than the svelt fitness shape people imagine just because they started popping steroids.

Primo - typical dose can go 50 - 150 mg / week. Primo is typically brutal on the hairline so recommend including Nizoral shampoo (you can get 1% Niz in the dandruff shampoo section at most stores), use like every other day. It helps. And the hair grows back normally when the cycle is cleared (again ref: detection time primo). Acne, oily skin, voice change, etc are all possible w/ primo. In fact, generally expect it.

NPP can be more aggressive w/ the sides - it also has a low aromatization factor so some water retention can occur.

I would suggest that she google all of these - there isn't a lot of info out there, but the forums are the best place to read up on the information. Most of her questions will be the same ones that you will find on the forums.
    All you ladies are the bomb. Thanks for your help and pointing her and I in the right direction.

In BUILT We Trust