• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Creatine without the bloat

ryan92

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, just wondering, im not sure which creatine too take, its my first time but i really dont want the bloat that i hear about so much, im just wondering, what would be better, CEE or Tri-creatine malate? or should i just deal with the bloating and take monohydrate?
thanks

or if theres another type, that i have not talked about but you reckon is better let me know

how long would i have to cyle it then, cause it would take longer to acheive results?

Creatine.

Ryan I use creatine daily and I havent noticed any bloat. I'm lean and fairly cut. I put a scoop in my protein drinks but if you want to use it another way I wouls suggest adding a scoop to grape juice. I do that a lot aswell and have heard it's more effective with grape juice. There are lots of trypes of creatine and personally I think some of them are bogus. Stick with pure creatine monohydrate. Studies have shown it's the best. There are lots of brands but just make sure it's pure creatine monohydrate. Mine says 100% pure and it's 5grms per teaspoon.

Hey guys, just wondering, im not sure which creatine too take, its my first time but i really dont want the bloat that i hear about so much, im just wondering, what would be better, CEE or Tri-creatine malate? or should i just deal with the bloating and take monohydrate?
thanks

Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL (CEE)

i dont ever get bloated from taking creatine,i think being bloated comes more from the amount of liquid thats being drank with creatine then creatine itself.

alright thanks guys, i think im ordering some Dymatize Nutrition Creatine, it says 100% pure so hopefully it'll be good and i wont bloat,
i dont ever get bloated from taking creatine,i think being bloated comes more from the amount of liquid thats being drank with creatine then creatine itself.
:thinking:
Can you please explain, dont you have to drink alot of water while on creatine to protect your kidneys, and do you guys recommend loading or not?

alright thanks guys, i think im ordering some Dymatize Nutrition Creatine, it says 100% pure so hopefully it'll be good and i wont bloat,
:thinking:
Can you please explain, dont you have to drink alot of water while on creatine to protect your kidneys, and do you guys recommend loading or not?

yeah i try to drink alot of water,i thought you were refering to creatine itself bloating you as apposed to the water you drink with it bloating you.Do like alot of the other guys do and sip water all through the day, youll get in alot of water and you wont feel bloated.

THE non-bloat creatine is:

KRE-ALKALYN!

Back