• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

tren e starting dose? 200 mg wk=no sides?

muscleguys

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Incorporating tren e in next cycle with some other compounds. Never done tren, where is a good place to start. 200 mg week? Less? I'll go up from there if sides tolerable. What was your experience when you fist started it? And at what dose? I realize thats considered a really low dose to you vets. Thanks for your input.

I've always read everyone suggesting tren ace for first tren cycle in case the sides are intolerable. Shorter ester won't be in your system as long if you can't handle it. Tren E, you'll be stuck with the undesirable sides for a week or two, instead of a day or two

Try ace before trying enan...you don't want those sides to linger for weeks if u can't handle them.

/V

i agree with vic and rulers also, but never have tried tren e. but it is just common sense brother.

If you have already made up your mind then 200mg EW would be a good start. It's by no means a low dose. Trenbolone is very potent especially with other compounds in the mix. I wouldnt suggest increasing the dose at anytime. Just keep it the same and if you choose to run it again then that would be the time to increase.

If you have side effects from other compounds then I would plan on having those same side effects but possibly a little more pronounced.

id previously tried tren ace, and decided on trying tren enan.
i started at 400mg per week. my about week 5 or 6 the sides were so harsh, agression out of control, extreme paranoia that i had to drop down to 200mg per week and sides were much more managable.
200mg per week is definately my suggestion.

Back