• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

new starcraft

Dark Geared God

RDRSE Ghost Assassin
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is the shiznitmy knigs..nuff said....poop stabbers:coffee::coffee:

I F'ing love it! They really did a great job on the campaign mode.

I haven't played yet but I am a little disappointed there is only a Terran campaign

Expansion packs dude. PC game makers have found that the way to make money is by releasing a great game for around $50, and then later releasing small expansions for $20.00 a pop to quench the thirst of the people who want more. By the time you put the expansions, you have invested $100 into the complete game.

Bethsoft and AE really mastered that with releases like Elder Scroll, Mass Effect, and Fallout 3.

I'm in the diamond division in 2v2 :) I hate how they don't have a separate ranking system for arranged games and random ones.

its the shitnit...i might go back on my word and end up playing the whole weekend...until my eye fall out:paddle::paddle::coffee:

Everyone says its awesome, I am trying very hard to stay away from making this purchase. Because I know, if I do grab it, I will not want to stop playing, which will completely fuck up my progress on my diet and routine.

I have a similar view of Diablo 3, I am very interested in it. Hopefully, when it is finally released, I will have a little more room/time for it.

I play so much last night my ass felt like dark saneys..:coffee:

Trying to kick my World of Warcraft addiction, believe me, I know exactly what a numb ass feels like.

IML Gear Cream!
The longest I ever played was 8 hours straight playing Splinter Cell Double Agent, I'd just had an epidural injection in my back so I had a steady supply of Norco's(vicodin squared)....just kept popping them and they made my mind so smooth I was sneaking up on everybody.... My other record was almost 6 hours playing God of War for the first time, that was motivated by just sheer awesomeness, it reminded me of Rygar when I was a kid, kind of a depressing game where you're all alone in this vast world of monsters and demons fighting for your life, after a period of time you feel like you need the company of some people or you might go crazy.....

They gave me some free trail..codes to give way to people so they can play:thinking::coffee:

I can't wait to get my hands on it, been waiting for this for years.

We'll see about that.

My team is usually pretty thick, kinda like my cock :shooter:

We'll see about that.

My team is usually pretty thick, kinda like my cock :shooter:
Mine may be only 7 inches but it thick like a corn muff-in....get it..muff..:coffee:

until we meet on the battle feild..but i can beat my meat and u at the same time:paddle:

was trying to get kelju on likne but he has dial up.....or something like that...

You newbs should add me to your list. I go by OfficerFarva.

IML Gear Cream!
Agreed! My brother was in town for a wedding this weekend and brought it over. I spent nearly 7 hours on it last night. Campaign mode is so much more engaging now with the bonus objectives and upgrades. A nice surprise to be able to play several missions as Protoss.

I've never been much of a gamer, except for the original StarCraft game.. I believe strongly that I would have lost my virginity earlier had it not been for StarCraft.

Kelju,
Do you like all of the story and cinematics? I'm still on the fence about them.

I still play warcraft 3 frozen throne, daily. I can't afford the time to invest in a new game. Although it does sound awesome.

my piece of shit laptop wont run it.. :(

Agreed! My brother was in town for a wedding this weekend and brought it over. I spent nearly 7 hours on it last night. Campaign mode is so much more engaging now with the bonus objectives and upgrades. A nice surprise to be able to play several missions as Protoss.

I've never been much of a gamer, except for the original StarCraft game.. I believe strongly that I would have lost my virginity earlier had it not been for StarCraft.

Kelju,
Do you like all of the story and cinematics? I'm still on the fence about them.

Yes. I really enjoyed the character development. Lucky for me since my ISP sucks nards.

I still play warcraft 3 frozen throne, daily. I can't afford the time to invest in a new game. Although it does sound awesome.
I never got into WarCraft, but I am under the impression the games are very similar in concept and controls. It was also very easy to pick back up from nearly a decade ago.

I had made the same comment about not having the time to invest in learning a new game... my brother half-joked that it could be a good thing to invest time in, as it would save me from habitual drinking with the friends twice a week , which in turn saves me money and keeps my diet and workout routine in check. I spent just over the $60 retail for the game this weekend on drinks and food associated with drinking.

Yes. I really enjoyed the character development. Lucky for me since my ISP sucks nards.
You know, I didn't like it at first and found myself quickly skipping over the videos because of how time consuming they were, but it reminds me how much bigger this game is. The storyline has always rocked, the sound effects are top notch, and so is the video quality if your computer can support it.

Great game. I may end up buying a copy for myself.

We're such nerds.

Dude where in Alberta are you from?

You know, I didn't like it at first and found myself quickly skipping over the videos because of how time consuming they were, but it reminds me how much bigger this game is. The storyline has always rocked, the sound effects are top notch, and so is the video quality if your computer can support it.

Great game. I may end up buying a copy for myself.

When I was running the beta, I couldnt understand why the graphics werent better. To wait this long and have graphics like these kind of irritated me.

Anyway, I only want to get this game for the story and gameplay. If youre skipping cut scenes, that sounds ludicrous to me.

Back