• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Chelsea???s wedding: $600K in tents, $15K for toilets

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Chelsea???s wedding: $600K in tents, $15K for toilets

What's involved for Chelsea Clinton and her fiance, investment banker Marc Mezvinsky, in throwing the so-called wedding of the century?

According to estimates and reports, the $3 to $5 million event on Saturday includes:

* $600,000 in air-conditioned tents, complete with glass walls

* $200,000 in extra security, paid for by the Clintons

* $15,000 in high-class toilets, according to online gossip site TMZ

* A guest list reported to include Oprah Winfrey, Barbara Streisand and Steven Spielberg among the 400 to 500 invitees

* Flowers arranged by Jeff Leatham, who???s worked with Madonna and other celebrities

* Wine as a party favor from Clinton Vineyards (which has no relation to the presidential family)

* A Federal Aviation Administration-enforced no-fly zone over Rhinebeck, the small New York town that includes Astor Courts, a picturesque mansion that???s hosting the event and overlooks the Hudson River

???It???s going to be very understated, elegant, but befitting a royal wedding for the U.S.,??? wedding planner Claudia Hanlin said on TODAY.
Image: Astor Courts is seen in Rhinebeck, N.Y.,

Tents start to go up behind Astor Courts in Rhinebeck, N.Y., on Wednesday.

But some of the biggest speculation has revolved around Chelsea???s dress.

After widespread reports that her gown would be designed by Oscar de la Renta, the bride-to-be was was spotted outside Vera Wang???s New York City bridal shop Tuesday afternoon.

Clinton was attempting incognito in a large, floppy hat, but she and her mother, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, did not escape the notice of Women???s Wear Daily, which featured her on its front page Wednesday with the headline ???Here Comes the Bride.??? Appearing on TODAY Wednesday, WWD writer Rosemary Feitelberg said that it looks like Wang will be the chosen designer for the wedding of the century.

???All signs seem to point to Vera at this point, and we???ve also been told she???s doing the bridesmaids??? dresses and the flower girls??? dresses,??? Feitelberg told Meredith Vieira.

Wang has become renowned as a leading wedding gown designer for the rich and famous, including Jennifer Lopez, Mariah Carey, Ivanka Trump and, perhaps most significantly, Karenna Gore ??? daughter of Al Gore, who was vice president during the administration of Chelsea???s dad, former President Bill Clinton.

I'd go if I was invited. There'll probably be some good booze and chow there.

I'd go if I was invited. There'll probably be some good booze and chow there.
Just champagne, fish eggs on tree bark crackers, goose spotted liver mash and crawldad bunions.....

none of that matters. what do we know about this groom? huh? is he a good guy? :paddle:

$5 million wedding

See, it's this kind of thing that makes me respect the Clintons MORE. She's thier only daughter and this is (supposedly) a once in a lifetime day. If you've got the money and this is what you want to spend it on, go for it. Good job Hill and Billary. :clapping:

See, it's this kind of thing that makes me respect the Clintons MORE. She's thier only daughter and this is (supposedly) a once in a lifetime day. If you've got the money and this is what you want to spend it on, go for it. Good job Hill and Billary. :clapping:

it's relative though, the Clinton's spending $5 million on her wedding would be equivalent to a middle class family spending $10k on their daughter's wedding. :shrug:

it's relative though, the Clinton's spending $5 million on her wedding would be equivalent to a middle class family spending $10k on their daughter's wedding. :shrug:

2 speaking engagements and that what bill makes:coffee:

Back