• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Don't Talk to Cops

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This has been linked to before and many of you have probably already seen it, but I'm posting it again for those of you that haven't.

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

the first video is good, but the second is much more helpful imo

I had seen the first lecture before, but not the second one. Great post. But it does remind me of some very unpleasant memories. I had to talk to the investigators when I was 15, then again at 18, and another time at 20.

I took it in the ass the first time, because I was wouldn't rat on the people with me and I was too young to defend myself in that type of situation. The next two times I stood my ground and made it out without anything sticking, but the city police made sure to make my life hell afterwards.

I like to watch the teevee show COPS. It's rare, but every now and then you get a guy that won't say a single word to the cops after they catch him. It drives the cops nuts.

Seen it before but a great refresher that it's never beneficial to talk to cops.

Back