• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Orals

hitman2

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I'm looking into an oral cycle. curious which of the GP line is the best? i've heard pretty negative things about the tren. Any one have experience with GP orals?
I'm already locked into some Gp clen and GP t3 but with the T3 i need a anabolic.

Cant go wrong with TBOL or DBOL stack with Test E. GP is all i use and will ever use.

What are you looking to get out of this cycle?

gp is best. thats all i use most time.. i heard tren oral and cheque drops are underdosed, i dont buy them.

Cant go wrong with TBOL or DBOL stack with Test E. GP is all i use and will ever use.

What are you looking to get out of this cycle?

Looking to cut up. I've been lifting a long time and i've finally reached a point where the hardcore diet and hardcore cardio with lifting 5/6 times a week isn
't giving me the results anymore.
Need to stay away from injections till this spring for personal reasons. So i'm stuck with orals. I figure the T3 and CLen/Keto will help a ton since my diet and cardio are on point. I do however need some sort of anabolic. TBol was high on the list. but the oral thing is seriously screwing me.
Also what do you suggest for Liver support? I've heard Liv 52 but curious what you think?

Deff liv52 and tbol or or anavar would be good and all GP orals are very well dosed.

not cheque drops or tren ace ive tried them, nothing at all. nada. but i didnt use your gp it was someone elses gp stuff or source. that i forgot to mention. i use just milk thistle $7 bottle from walmart 4 grams ed works great as ive got hepatic function of a 20 yr old and iam 44 and on heavy doses during a cycle and then bridge. i mean grams not gr.

ps: if u got good gp cheque drops iam interested brother, your the rep i think? let me no? forgot also tren ace gp orals.

as far as i know Promedicationas and napsgear.net are the two legit GP places.
I will second that GXR. My buddy uses Pro and only Pro. I use Naps and only Naps. Why we use two different sites? Couldnt tell you..lol..but we both use GP

GP Dbol is very nice bro...Haven't tried the Tbol but I hear its very good as well.

Pardon the threadjack, but how much tren ace do you have to take to be equivalent to pinning it? For instance, if you're pinning 100mg tren ace EOD, how much - and how often - would you have to take orally?

IML Gear Cream!
Bro, I can say personally that the GP Turinabol is EXCELLENT!

Wicked Pumps!

Do 30mg a day and at about day 10 you will feel your muscles BURNING in the gym

hb1

Hey guys, I'm looking into an oral cycle. curious which of the GP line is the best? i've heard pretty negative things about the tren. Any one have experience with GP orals?
I'm already locked into some Gp clen and GP t3 but with the T3 i need a anabolic.

Back