• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

One thing often overlooked.......

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When finishing a cycle and starting your PCT is donating blood.

Simply stated this easy thing to do takes only minutes to do and helps rid your body of the things it doesn't need when you're trying to recover.

For those of you using PCT I would strongly suggest doing this. Run your cycle, while the esters are clearing donate blood. Continue to resume PCT and 8 weeks after your last donation donate again. Proceed with lab work about 4-6 weeks after last donation.

You will also be sent information as to what blood type you are and I'll bet 99% of you don't even know.

.........That's my thought. What's your opinion?

Do they not screen for drugs and std's before or after donating?

" Guys who are on legal testosterone replacement programs are encouraged to donate blood 3 to 4 times a year to combate a condition caused by steroids that causes you to have excessive levels of red blood and white blood cells, your blood while on steroids is excessively thick and the immune system within the blood (white blood cells) are particularly robust. Actually blood given by a steroid user is "better" blood then that given by a non-steroid user. The quality of your blood is so good it can help the recipient heal faster, fight infection, etc, so no reason to hold back, not only that but its good for YOU, the steroid user. We should all donate blood especially if cycles are 3 months or longer because your super thick blood can make you more susceptable to heat stroke or other thick blood related strokes."

so yes, its beneficial

interesting idea.

I'm o-negative.

doesn't that mean i can donate to anyone but only receive o-neg ?

I'm O Positive

ROID, yep. I'm o-positive btw - if you have extra, send it to me. :D

ROID, yep. I'm o-positive btw - if you have extra, send it to me. :D

low on blood but plenty of other bodily fluids

Who wants steak dinner on me?

IML Gear Cream!
interesting idea.

I'm o-negative.

doesn't that mean i can donate to anyone but only receive o-neg ?

I think type O is universal. It's AB that can only go with AB. The Red Cross always calls me because I have type O (Gotta look @ my donation card to see if it's + or -). I'd sell the stuff if I could.

O pos!

Hey awesome, we're family! Stay "on", okay? That way when I need blood, I'll get yours and heal the next day!

Good post, definitely something to think about!

" Guys who are on legal testosterone replacement programs are encouraged to donate blood 3 to 4 times a year to combate a condition caused by steroids that causes you to have excessive levels of red blood and white blood cells, your blood while on steroids is excessively thick and the immune system within the blood (white blood cells) are particularly robust. Actually blood given by a steroid user is "better" blood then that given by a non-steroid user. The quality of your blood is so good it can help the recipient heal faster, fight infection, etc, so no reason to hold back, not only that but its good for YOU, the steroid user. We should all donate blood especially if cycles are 3 months or longer because your super thick blood can make you more susceptable to heat stroke or other thick blood related strokes."

so yes, its beneficial

GEars! :daydream:

Back