• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Inifinite banking....

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
bullshit or good idea ?

smells a bit scammish. Every dealer gives the first hit for free, thats why the first bit of info is free. Not to mention, if it turned out to be legitimate, then every big dog in the banking industry would swoop in and drop a lawyer shit on it.

it's not a scam. Just not sure if it's practical.

basically you put you money into a whole life insurance policy which gains interest. You can borrow your own money anytime penalty and tax free.
there is a catch of course, but i'm not clear on that part yet.

basically instead of paying your bank interest on a loan you pay yourself the interest you would be paying into the bank.

something along those lines.

it's not a scam. Just not sure if it's practical.

basically you put you money into a whole life insurance policy which gains interest. You can borrow your own money anytime penalty and tax free.
there is a catch of course, but i'm not clear on that part yet.

basically instead of paying your bank interest on a loan you pay yourself the interest you would be paying into the bank.

something along those lines.

Basically its like investing in smokers life insurance stock..you know they will die but don't know when:coffee:

its impossible...you (a person) cannot create/control the money supply.

banks earn profits from creating money (ie lending through fractional reserve banking)

IML Gear Cream!
@ thesituation.....your sig is wayyyyy too big. And hitting women isn't cool.

Back