• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

half-life

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Would an individual's metabolism affect the amount of time a substance stayed in the body ?

Yep. Also the volume of oil injected, the concentration of active, the type of oil vehicle used, the choice of injection site, and the positions of Saturn and Venus.

Okay maybe not the planets. But the rest have been documented.

i'm not sure I can put my thoughts into words here:

with a longer ester, test e, how could you get your blood levels up as fast as possible if you originally planned to run test e @ 500mg EW.

would you pin 1000mg EW for two weeks ? for one week ?

strange question and I don't know how to word it properly.

with a longer ester, test e, how could you get your blood levels up as fast as possible if you originally planned to run test e @ 500mg EW.

With a longer ester there is really no way of speeding up the "activation". Pinning 1000mg for a week would only cause your test levels to rise in the same amount of time as if you were only pinning 250mg no diference in time only the amount of active compound. If you wish to raise your levels quickly use a frontload of prop or phenylprop. If you dont mind the pain from the shot use suspension or "base" there active imediatly upon injection. Good Luck

i understand roid, hi by the way been awhile. just bang the shit at 2,000mg 1st week and 1,000mg 2nd wk and start from there. but for you and your expierience with gear, 500 wk is really low, if thats wat u plan on running? but watch your temper at 2,000mg wk of test e, it gets to me more than cyp at that dosage. some may say its high, to bad.

ROID, for this purpose, assume the halflife is one week, and assume your baseline testosterone is zero.

Based on my own pharmacokinetic modeling (which in turn is based on published pharmacokinetic data), you would want to pin glutes (shortest half life), frontload with double dose per halflife, pin twice per halflife, and keep the oil volume down - so pin half in to one glute, half into the other glute.

For example, if you plan to run 500mg per week, pin 500mg into the left and 500mg into the right glute on Sunday. Thereafter, pin 250mg Wednesday, 250mg Sunday, and so on.

This should bring up your levels within the week.

Jugg, you're eleven years old. I just know it.

i understand roid, hi by the way been awhile. just bang the shit at 2,000mg 1st week and 1,000mg 2nd wk and start from there. but for you and your expierience with gear, 500 wk is really low, if thats wat u plan on running? but watch your temper at 2,000mg wk of test e, it gets to me more than cyp at that dosage. some may say its high, to bad.

it was just a simple number.

750mg or 1g test e
400mg masteron e
maybe deca, my shoulders hurt horrible at times. especially left

i've ran prop at 1250mg EW. around a gram seems to be a good dose for me.

it was just a simple number.

750mg or 1g test e
400mg masteron e
maybe deca, my shoulders hurt horrible at times. especially left

i've ran prop at 1250mg EW. around a gram seems to be a good dose for me.

if u think your up to a gram wk do that. deca is very good for aches. masteron havent took very much of it. dont really no. myself, i just seem to respond very well to upper limits of dosing. you do get bigger if u dose high and eat to accomadate those doses. but towards the wks end if your not doing nothing but 1 gr test u start to notice the drug fluctuating to give a less bulky appearence so u need to reload again.its a individual thing. i believe in higher doses.speaking for me but and if u have enough time training under your belt. good luck on watever choice u make.

Mentally, yes. And that's tipping the scales...however, I cannot be responsible for having a Zeus-like body trapped in a 11 year old mind. Sorry.

you get an infraction for this.

enough of this crap

you brought it on yourself.

Yes, each persons metabolism is different. All the data on how long a chemical lasts in your system is from averages taken fro studies given over the years.

Back