• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Does anyone remember

w8lifter

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what happened the last time I went on a drunken post-whoring binge....I bet a few do....disabling my scanner now while I still have some wits about me.:p

w8 don't do that ;) lol, i remebr my drunken posting binge well sorta :grin:

Yours was bad...you could tell you were drunk...see, I still type well when I'm drunk (unlike you and kuso) so ya'll can't tell :grin:...unless I post geeky pics of myself :eek:

are you drunk now? :D

must have been a long day

Originally posted by w8lifter
what happened the last time I went on a drunken post-whoring binge....I bet a few do....disabling my scanner now while I still have some wits about me.:p

Sorry can't say that I am familiar with that one. Maybe you should give us all a little heads up???

maybe a pic to show us :D

Announcement:

w8 is piss fucking drunk :grin:
:eek: LMAO!!

sure did :D and we can't tell your drunk lol

Announcement:

Is this a low carb drunk??? :D

Yeah...it's the new lowcarb beer, lol

If your gonna drink then you should drink Vodka. Think about it.. Potato = Vodka!!!!!!

WTF does potatoes have to do w/ vodka...remember, I'm drunk...simple terms please

vodka is made from potatos w8

WTF does potatoes have to do w/ vodka...remember, I'm drunk...simple terms please

Vodka is made from potatoes and since potatoes are part of a body builders diet then it must be okay to drink Vodka :D

IML Gear Cream!
i'm off to the gym all se you later

awww.. all that flax oil going down the toliet :lol:

w8??? still drunk girl?? or have you gotten sick and mmafiter is taking care of you now :D

holding your hair while you puke? lol

w8 I think this magic supp is just what you'll need! :lol:

My first project ;)

attachment.php

Announcement:

Good for you girl :D I dont imagine anyone deserves it much more than you :thumb:

hey!
Good job, Lina!

you're drunk off Coors Light? A canadian is drunk from our colorado kool aide?
That's not right......
:)

Back