• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

prohormone

klc9100

HI-Tech Redneck
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
is there a prohormone that would work good with a reduced calorie diet for a short (4 to 6 week) cycle?

if you want a PH, then the ones to use for that would be.

Epistane or Havoc.

Or SD

But keep in mind SD is a strong PH and not to be messed with. If it is your first time using a PH go for the Epistane or havoc and leave the SD for your next time.

all the best bro :)

if you want a PH, then the ones to use for that would be.

Epistane or Havoc.

Or SD

But keep in mind SD is a strong PH and not to be messed with. If it is your first time using a PH go for the Epistane or havoc and leave the SD for your next time.

all the best bro :)

Would Formadrol Extreme be a sufficient PCT?? If not what is the recommended PCT dosage/schedule when using Epistane or Havoc??

Thanks,

Epistane or a hdrol compound. Formestane wont be good by itself for pct. If you add in something like myodrol or sustain alpha you should be good.

If you can et hold of some clomid or nolva.

But I have known guys who have used gaspari novadec at 4 caps per day along with other otc testosterone boosters etc.

I dont think that is the best idea, I think if you can you should try get hold of some clomid or nolva, as those two PH's I suggested are pretty strong in their own right.

Be sure to use Liv52 and cholesterol support while using any PH or steroid that si not inject, even if you do use inject still run support.

All the best mate,

let us knwo how you go.

sorry dosage would be something like so

10/20/20/30

or

20/20/30/30

or any combo like so, just dont go overboard. Also Alot of guys will use Epistane for 6 weeks so only up the dosage to the high end numbers if you are handling the dose your at.

If it is your first run with a PH then use the Liv52 etc for 2 weeks before you use them and keep using them til your pct is done.

Try out 10mg for the first couple days to make sure you tolerate the compound.

I ran a cycle of 1-Andro and Anabolic Matrix for 6 weeks and had GREAT results from it. I kept a journal of it as well on here doing the same thing, running at a caloric deficit. I also was doing a PRRS routine and in the end I had great strength gains and dropped over 20lbs and 6%BF. I ran 6-Trio as my PCT.

too bad epistane, halodrol, and superdrol are not pro hormones.

they are methylated oral steroids. nothing pro about them. maybe the hd, but conversion to ot is minimal at best. results seen will be from the hd itself.

good ph to run for 6 weeks would be 4-dhea or 1-dhea, maybe stack 1-dhea with some max lmg.

IML Gear Cream!
i think i'm going to try epistane. i have ran h-drol twice. the 1st time i had pretty good results, but the 2nd time it didn't do much. i want to try something different. i've read alot about superdrol and was going to try it, but i'm scared of all the sides.

listen to btb hes good at prohormones usage.

Bro so many people call them that for technicality reasons.

supplement companies call them that for technicality reasons.

most people on forums call them that because they dont know there is a difference between a pro hormone, and a oral methylated steroid.

there is no reason to distinguish between superdrol, and dianabol. they are both aas, and should be treated as such.

yes, pro hormones may convert into a steroid via enzymes in the body. but this conversion is not one way, can go back and forth.

it can also end up doing nothing at all.

you take a legit oral methylated steroid, and it will do what it is designed to do, and more.

there are probably alot of knowledgable people on here who know the difference.
but not everyone here knows the difference, and may think because superdrol is a "pro hormone" that it is somehow weaker, or safer than dianabol.

people should know the difference, and the two should be distinguished.

^^^^your real intelligent brother. remind of your name ill be pming you for questions.

Yeah he is a smart bro, i know him from a few other boards and he knows his shit in many areas.

lol i have no idea, he is just really smart with formulas, what compound is what and what works best with each other.

most people on forums call them that because they dont know there is a difference between a pro hormone, and a oral methylated steroid.

there is no reason to distinguish between superdrol, and dianabol. they are both aas, and should be treated as such.

yes, pro hormones may convert into a steroid via enzymes in the body. but this conversion is not one way, can go back and forth.

you take a legit oral methylated steroid, and it will do what it is designed to do, and more.

but not everyone here knows the difference, and may think because superdrol is a "pro hormone" that it is somehow weaker, or safer than dianabol.

I agree with this, but that being said because they are not sold OTC you stand the chance of getting sugar pills or cut crap.

SD is not a PH although it is labled it, I'm confident to say its stronger than dbol in the cases I have seen where people are taking it and also what the panels say.

I suggested the op use it but not the first time.

I hope no one thinks I was trying to give this guy bad advice.

all the best.

P.s. thanks Unclem.

P.p.s

jbryan does sound like he knows his stuff, its good to see more people like this around.

I think the term Designer Steroid is more accurate than PH. I do think it is dangerous to refer to steroids as pro hormones. SD is very strong, and should not be taken lightly. A lot of designers come with pronounced sides, and can be very dangerous if abused. I think the problem with these supplements is that a lot of inexperienced people see them as somehow safer because they are sold legally. If people choose to experiment with these drugs, they should be aware of the dangers beforehand, especially younger lifters. I know a kid at my gym who took SD for an entire year straight. When I told him he was lucky to be alive, he just shrugged it off like I was overreacting.

IML Gear Cream!
I used to also use the term "designer steroids" before. the thing is, none of the compounds are new, or "designer", as the name is meant to imply.

they are all steroids or pro hormones that have been previously synthisized in the past. I dont think there is an androgen or ph you cant find in vida's book.

a more apropriate term i have learned is "gray" market steroids. as they are legal, because the law makers dont know shit about steroids, or their history, and only banned what they knew about, and was popular at the time.

all a sup company has to do is get the banned substance list, and a copy of vidas book, and they can release a steroid, that has not been banned.

this is how you have full blow steroids like superdrol available to us kind of legally.

where they are legal because they aren't clasified as a controlled substance, they are illegal for the supplement manufacturers d/t failing to register a new drug with the fda.

some steroids like dimethazine, (roxilon) was actually marketed, and used for a time by pharmacuetical companies. italy, france, and mexico i believe.

other steroids, like superdrol (methasteron) were tested by pharmacuetical companies, but were ousted for a better steroid. (I believe it is rumored anadrol was picked over methasteron).

I am not a pharmacist, nor am I an expert, I'm just a guy who one day, decided to search, and find information on anabolic/androgenic steroids, and was opened to a whole world of aas.

as time goes by, I learn more and more.

I recomend anyone looking to have a basic foundation, understanding of anabolic, androgenic steroids to start off with a copy of anabolics 9th edition.

and become aquainted with using the search feature.

anyone can feel free to pm me on any questions they have on compounds, I'll do my best to give my opinion, and what i've learned from the experts.

"grey" market steroids works for me, too. Symantic hair-splitting about names aside, the main point I was trying to make is that these drugs should be researched thoroughly before use, and should not be underestimated. I think the biggest issue is that so many people abuse these substances and run into trouble because they are reckless and fail to see the possible dangers. Good for you for recommending that people inform themselves and fully research to protect themselves.

Josh says Prohormone's will get you JACKED!!

Back