Broken elbow 4years ago would like advice.

Rep Points

Broken elbow 4years ago would like advice.

Hi im new to this site as im not reallyin training, just would like sum help. My left arm is alot smaller then my right i knew it was behind due to a fractured elbow.
    But since the summer began it has become really noticeable this happenend 4 years ago when i was 22 ive still got good movement but ive favourd my right side since for day to day life. Before i had the accident i was pretty active not as much now, dont really have pain only when I twist my wrist. For the past few weeks ive done things with my left hand and i can def feel it burn abit. Dont wanna start any weights till ive seen the doctor.

I know its very common too have less deveolped sides, because of the fracture i was wondering can it be build up again to match my toned right side or will i always have one smaller arm. I also keep to a good diet as i know this helps.

I know this question has been asked loads but i cant find the info, thanks

Goonie Goo Goo

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pspowers View Post
    Hi im new to this site as im not reallyin training, just would like sum help. My left arm is alot smaller then my right i knew it was behind due to a fractured elbow.
    But since the summer began it has become really noticeable this happenend 4 years ago when i was 22 ive still got good movement but ive favourd my right side since for day to day life. Before i had the accident i was pretty active not as much now, dont really have pain only when I twist my wrist. For the past few weeks ive done things with my left hand and i can def feel it burn abit. Dont wanna start any weights till ive seen the doctor.

I know its very common too have less deveolped sides, because of the fracture i was wondering can it be build up again to match my toned right side or will i always have one smaller arm. I also keep to a good diet as i know this helps.

I know this question has been asked loads but i cant find the info, thanks
    I don't think you're asking the same question as these other people. The other people are asking about natural imbalances in the body. Your's is not natural but a result of injury, and I haven't seen any threads on that.

"King of Cheat Meals"

Rep Points

You need to get clearance from your doctor. Tell him/her that you plan on working out to build it back up. If they give you the ok then just start a good workout plan. A basic approach will help you out. No need to over do that area to try to make up for lost time.
    Ban 2 1/2 's !!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------
    Some Oooold Pics. All Natural. More to come soon...Still all natural