• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gyno question?

pimprn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys my last cycle was about 8 months ago and it was a long 7 months. Currently my right nipple is bugging me because i think my estrogen levels are high. It is so sensitive it is very uncomfortable. I have to put tape on it to stop my shirt from rubbing on it. It has this pulling feeling along the side of my pec muscle.

Question is i ordered some femera. Will this stop my gyno, and what dose should i take. My body is prone to gyno because i did a 2 month dbol cycle in the past and had breast tissue taken out of my left nipple size of a ping pong ball. I am pretty sure the same deal is happening. Also will i be able to do another cycle except take a ai while on it to prevent this from happening?

i do not think nolva is strong enough.

I would take 2.5mg ED and it's the best thing for the start of gyno. But...

You previously had gyno issues from your last cycle and you didnt take precautions this time? Why?

Because he was still an idiot then. He knows better now. ;)

How's it going, bud?

Hey guys my last cycle was about 8 months ago and it was a long 7 months. Currently my right nipple is bugging me because i think my estrogen levels are high. It is so sensitive it is very uncomfortable. I have to put tape on it to stop my shirt from rubbing on it. It has this pulling feeling along the side of my pec muscle.

Question is i ordered some femera. Will this stop my gyno, and what dose should i take. My body is prone to gyno because i did a 2 month dbol cycle in the past and had breast tissue taken out of my left nipple size of a ping pong ball. I am pretty sure the same deal is happening. Also will i be able to do another cycle except take a ai while on it to prevent this from happening?

letro....I would start @ 2.5mg ED

This is from my personal experience with letro. I had small lumps under both nipples for over 3 years. I got on femara @ 1.25mg M/W/F and my gyno was significantly reduced but it didn't completely go away. This isn't the best way to use letro because of it's half-life but it worked for me.

From this point onward I would use an A.I with every cycle and yes it will prevent any symptoms.

Remember when you inhibit estrogen there is a possibility for rebound so taper

Are you sure it is gyno? When i was a young adult, one of my nipples got very swollen and I went to the doc. He told me there are glads under your armpit that slowly move all the way to your nipples. And that it would happen to my other one also. Mayeb this is the culprit? How old are you?

i am 22. Yes it is gyno. Like i said it happened to my left nipple and i actually had surgery done on it.

I did take precautions this time i had nolva on hand and it did stop it for a little bit but not really. I ran out and i was hoping my horomones would balance out, seemed like it wasnt so i ordered the good stuff letro.......Nopw im gunna attack that estro and keep it down.

So 2.5mg every day? for how long and what weeks should i taper down and stop?

Dont have nolva on hand for gyno. It can't do anything once you get it, except stop it from getting bigger. Plus you run the possibility of an estro rebound when you stop using it. It would of been wiser to have letro on hand and running an ai through your cycle.

Lets hope your lump will go down and you wont have to drop a lot of crash on a second operation.

Their is no lump my nipple is very sensitive. I just think my gland is swollen honestly. mabye a lump size of a pea but like i said it could just be swollen. Like if you look at my nip it isnt even puffy looking.

Its just so tender i cant wear a t shirt without putting tape on my nipple.

IML Gear Cream!
Their is no lump my nipple is very sensitive. I just think my gland is swollen honestly. mabye a lump size of a pea but like i said it could just be swollen. Like if you look at my nip it isnt even puffy looking.

Its just so tender i cant wear a t shirt without putting tape on my nipple.

if you don't remedy the situation now you will have a solid mass very soon

i know it sucks i have to pray my stuff makes it over customs!

Do you know any Canadian domestic sources?

Back