Cemproducts.com

estrogen

Thread: estrogen

A D M I N I S T R A T O R

Rep Points

estrogen

Isn't progesterone a type of estrogen ?

Wouldn't an AI prevent side effects from any type of estrogen ?
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

NO!

However, Progesterone related gyno cannot occur with an absence of Estrogen.
    Super DMZ RX 3.0 NOW on sale!!!

POWER LIFT
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dark saney View Post
    no!

However, progesterone related gyno cannot occur with an absence of estrogen.

+1

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I leanred the hard way
    Super DMZ RX 3.0 NOW on sale!!!

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Saney View Post
    NO!

However, Progesterone related gyno cannot occur with an absence of Estrogen.
    I think you have progesterone and prolactin confused. Prolactin causes gyno from deca/tren.
    Progesterone is actually a good hormone in male and female bodies. It serves alot of good purposes. Actually, some doctors recommend progesterone hrt for men over 40 at about 8-12mg/day.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    I think you have progesterone and prolactin confused. Prolactin causes gyno from deca/tren.
    Progesterone is actually a good hormone in male and female bodies. It serves alot of good purposes. Actually, some doctors recommend progesterone hrt for men over 40 at about 8-12mg/day.
    DG806, dont mean to take your thread roid, but i had high prolactin levels even before i touched one steroid, now wat drug do i take for that, but with the lowest amount of sides? i was taking creatine phosphate, bcaas, soy protein, do u think that had anything to do with my very high prolactin? everything else was normal ranges. iam guessing thats why i get stomach distention, never used hgh yet. thoughts? thnx.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by unclem View Post
    DG806, dont mean to take your thread roid, but i had high prolactin levels even before i touched one steroid, now wat drug do i take for that, but with the lowest amount of sides? i was taking creatine phosphate, bcaas, soy protein, do u think that had anything to do with my very high prolactin? everything else was normal ranges. iam guessing thats why i get stomach distention, never used hgh yet. thoughts? thnx.
    Thats a tough one. That may be a condition you might want to consider seeing a doctor about. High prolactin levels in men are usually the result of overactive cells in the pituitary gland in the brain. They could grow into a tumor called a prolactinoma. This can leave you impotent if you ever want to have children.
    Others thing to consider would be dopamine. It blocks prolactin, so yours may be low?
    Serotonin could be high. It triggers release of prolactin. And your thyroid can also trigger release of prolactin, so your thyroid needs to be checked.
    I had to look up normal prolactin levels. Looks like they should be less than 15ng/ml. Do you know what your level is?

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

you told me everything the dr said to a tee. so ill pm you with a question. hopefully u can give me the answer. u do know wat your talking about brother.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Glad to help brother

BOARD REP

Rep Points

^^^ ill do wat u said asap. thnx again