• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

estrogen

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Isn't progesterone a type of estrogen ?

Wouldn't an AI prevent side effects from any type of estrogen ?

NO!

However, Progesterone related gyno cannot occur with an absence of Estrogen.

I leanred the hard way

NO!

However, Progesterone related gyno cannot occur with an absence of Estrogen.

I think you have progesterone and prolactin confused. Prolactin causes gyno from deca/tren.
Progesterone is actually a good hormone in male and female bodies. It serves alot of good purposes. Actually, some doctors recommend progesterone hrt for men over 40 at about 8-12mg/day.

I think you have progesterone and prolactin confused. Prolactin causes gyno from deca/tren.
Progesterone is actually a good hormone in male and female bodies. It serves alot of good purposes. Actually, some doctors recommend progesterone hrt for men over 40 at about 8-12mg/day.

DG806, dont mean to take your thread roid, but i had high prolactin levels even before i touched one steroid, now wat drug do i take for that, but with the lowest amount of sides? i was taking creatine phosphate, bcaas, soy protein, do u think that had anything to do with my very high prolactin? everything else was normal ranges. iam guessing thats why i get stomach distention, never used hgh yet. thoughts? thnx.

DG806, dont mean to take your thread roid, but i had high prolactin levels even before i touched one steroid, now wat drug do i take for that, but with the lowest amount of sides? i was taking creatine phosphate, bcaas, soy protein, do u think that had anything to do with my very high prolactin? everything else was normal ranges. iam guessing thats why i get stomach distention, never used hgh yet. thoughts? thnx.

Thats a tough one. That may be a condition you might want to consider seeing a doctor about. High prolactin levels in men are usually the result of overactive cells in the pituitary gland in the brain. They could grow into a tumor called a prolactinoma. This can leave you impotent if you ever want to have children.
Others thing to consider would be dopamine. It blocks prolactin, so yours may be low?
Serotonin could be high. It triggers release of prolactin. And your thyroid can also trigger release of prolactin, so your thyroid needs to be checked.
I had to look up normal prolactin levels. Looks like they should be less than 15ng/ml. Do you know what your level is?

you told me everything the dr said to a tee. so ill pm you with a question. hopefully u can give me the answer. u do know wat your talking about brother.:clapping:

Glad to help brother

Back