• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

pumping iron

underscore

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What do you think the main difference is from the pumping iron movie days and now? Would you say that the guys are monsters now from HGH and likely some other compound that's around now and not back then? If so, what compound do you think it is?

Stuff like old school "D bol, Primo, Test"
compared to say a cycle like this

The anaboloc death plan of Andreas Münzer:

10-9 Weeks before the Competition daily: Ephederine, AN 1, Captagon, Aspirine, Valium, Clenbuterol

10-6 weeks before the Competition daily: 2 injects Testoviron a 250 mg
1 inject Parabolan
30 tabletts Halotestin
30 tabletts Metandienon (Dianabol from Thailand)
20 IE* STH (GH)
20 IE* Insuline

5-3 weeks before the Competition daily: 3 injects Masteron
2 injects Parabolan
30 tabletts Halotestin
50 tabletts Stromba
2 injects Stromba
24 IE* STH

insuline

2-1 weeks before the Competition daily: 2 injects Masteron
2 injects Stromba
40 tabletts Halotestin
80 tabletts Stromba
24 IE* STH
Insuline
IGF

A few days before the Competition: Aldactone, Lasix or you could look at it like this from a mg point of view

Weeks 1-10: Ephedrine, Aspirin, Clenbuterol, Valium, Captagon, Cytomel
Weeks 1-5: Testosterone Enanthate 500mg ED, Parabolan 152mg ED, Dianabol 150mg ED, Halotestin 150mg ED, HGH 20iu ED, Insulin 20iu ED
Weeks 6-8: Masteron 300mg ED, Parabolan 152mg ED, Winstrol tab 250mg ED, Halotestin 150mg ED, Winstrol Injection 50mg ED, HGH 24iu ED
Weeks 9-10: Masteron 200mg ED, Winstrol Injection 100mg ED, Halotestin 200mg ED, Winstrol tab 400mg ED, HGH 24iu ED
Daily Insulin IGF-1 Aldactone and Lasix for 3 days before the show

Thats the difference from then and now

Peace and Love

Well put you STEROID JUNKIE!

I think the biggest difference is shear size. Not necessarily better looking. And I do believe that is due to GH mostly.

good job SD i heard his dosages were big. but so are most pros now using these dosages, not all but the top ones are using enormus amounts of gear. and everything else. i use insulin but not at that crazy dosage. powerlifter used 15 amps omnadren in one day, but they use big dosages but not as many different chemical agents. they stick to 3-6 items usally but high real high.

Yep, I agree it's the number and amount of substances. Plus the related fact that there are so many quality bodybuilders out there. Training methods are more advanced as well. Back in the day, there were a handful of world-class guys, and after that a huge drop-off in physique quality. Top ten at the Olympia are all enormous and shredded these days.

Back