Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

what can my girl take to lose weight

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

what can my girl take to lose weight

as long as it's not aas she is open to it we got liquid clen. any help on this would be great

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

personally I would go with ECA vs clen. you get a greater increase in the BMR with ECA and you don't have to cycle it plus you get the added appetite suppressing effect. you can stay on ECA for 6-9 months straight no problem.

how is her diet? she needs to go low GI as possible for maximum results. how much exercise does she get?
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lam View Post
    personally i would go with eca vs clen. You get a greater increase in the bmr with eca and you don't have to cycle it plus you get the added appetite suppressing effect. You can stay on eca for 6-9 months straight no problem.

How is her diet? She needs to go low gi as possible for maximum results. How much exercise does she get?
    +1.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    personally I would go with ECA vs clen. you get a greater increase in the BMR with ECA and you don't have to cycle it plus you get the added appetite suppressing effect. you can stay on ECA for 6-9 months straight no problem.
    I can vouch for the efficacy and safety of EC.(I ditched the A, I got too much bruising)

how is her diet?
    indeed, how IS her diet?

she needs to go low GI as possible for maximum results.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyes View Post
    +1.
    This is not true. She can lose weight on high or low GI food, low carbs, low fat, whatever keeps the calories down.

The reason many think GI matters is appetite control - it helps some control intake.

I'm not one of 'em. The only thing that helps me control intake is low carbs with high fat and protein while keeping my exercise sufficient but not excessive. But that's me.
    how much exercise does she get?
    And what kind of exercise? If she's only doing cardio, it won't help. If she's lifting light weights in high rep ranges, this won't help much either.
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Built View Post
    I can vouch for the efficacy and safety of EC.(I ditched the A, I got too much bruising)

indeed, how IS her diet?

This is not true. She can lose weight on high or low GI food, low carbs, low fat, whatever keeps the calories down.

The reason many think GI matters is appetite control - it helps some control intake.

I'm not one of 'em. The only thing that helps me control intake is low carbs with high fat and protein while keeping my exercise sufficient but not excessive. But that's me.

And what kind of exercise? If she's only doing cardio, it won't help. If she's lifting light weights in high rep ranges, this won't help much either.
    there is a direct correlation between the overall glycemic load in the diet and the amount of body fat that a person carries. plus a low GI diet has will help decrease serum cholesterol while a high GI diet can increase blood lipids. there is really nothing healthy about a high GI diet.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

there is a direct correlation between the overall glycemic load in the diet and the amount of body fat that a person carries.
    Correlation does not equal causation. Nice try though.
    plus a low GI diet has will help decrease serum cholesterol
    In a deficit.

A low carb high fat diet will do this better, even without a deficit.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1488852/

while a high GI diet can increase blood lipids.
    In a surplus, in an obese individual
    there is really nothing healthy about a high GI diet.
    Depends how you use the GI.

The GI of fructose is lower than the GI for glucose. But fructose is pretty bad shit. Glucose induces satiety. Fructose inhibits it, and causes a number of health problems.

And of course the GI of a mixed meal is different than the GI of its individual components. This is why a Mars Bar (GI=91) has a lower GI than a baked potato (121).

Yep, according to the GI principle, I should eat Mars bars (which are loaded with fructose and deficient in micronutrients or fibre) and eschew baked potatoes (which contain virtually no fructose and are a source of muscle-friendly glucose polymers in the form of starch, as well as vitamin C and fibre).

Potatoes are one of the world's most satiating foods, and we've been told to avoid them for years because of the GI. For most folks, a Mars bar will just make 'em hungrier.

The GI was an interesting kick at the can, but it's an outdated concept which fortunately is losing steam now that we're learning more about diet.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

POWER LIFT
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Built & LAM lost me at Hello!

Rep Points

she starves her self her diet sucks but i can't force her to eat i tried she eats one a day she goes to the gym 2 to 3 x a week. but i can get her to take drugs
    lol she only want to loose 5 to 10 lbs she weighs 145

******* forums addicted
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

how is her diet? she needs to go low GI as possible for maximum results. how much exercise does she get?
    Advice about diet are sound,wouldn't recommend that long on an ECA stack cause i did it and my system did enter in a catabolic phase (too much stress and cortisol i guess),now going with recreate(supp from usp labs)with very pleasing results cause the added phosphatyldiserine take care of my cortisol level!
    The more harder and difficult is the road that lead to success,the greater is the gift and reward at the end of that path...

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

first cardio +diet,then stuff
    WWW.WORLD-PHARMA.ORG
    THANKS FOR BEST SERVICE!!!

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WFC2010 View Post
    first diet, then lifting, then stuff
    Fixed.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Rep Points

I thought high GI foods spiked insulin and that is why it should be avoided while cutting?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Flathead View Post
    Built & LAM lost me at Hello!
    ya i know. nothing like............

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kagigi View Post
    I thought high GI foods spiked insulin and that is why it should be avoided while cutting?
    It won't matter, not for fat loss. It might make you hungry though.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Rep Points

thanks

thanks for all the help guy's and unclem for the pM good looking as always clem

Rep Points

Are yall saying that ECA > Clen for fat burning?

******* forums addicted
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TTFU_694 View Post
    Are yall saying that ECA > Clen for fat burning?
    Who's saying that???Peoples will experienced more sides with clen but there's no way an ECA stack is more effective than clen more so when combine with T3!
    The more harder and difficult is the road that lead to success,the greater is the gift and reward at the end of that path...

Rep Points

dose advice

[QUOTE=fredlabrute;2047093]Who's saying that???Peoples will experienced more sides with clen but there's no way an ECA stack is more effective than clen more so when combine with T3![/QUOTE

I just purchased some liquid clen and T3 and am going to be starting a cycle I have heard many different doses to start at I wouldn't mind your input.

Female
    5'3
    Weight: 140
    Goal ]20-125

Cheers

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

cpace, what kind of diet and training will you follow while taking this stack?

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I think this is based on an individual basis, I know for me it is. This shouldn't be a blanket statement.

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

[QUOTE=cpace;2062875]
    Quote Originally Posted by fredlabrute View Post
    Who's saying that???Peoples will experienced more sides with clen but there's no way an ECA stack is more effective than clen more so when combine with T3![/QUOTE

I just purchased some liquid clen and T3 and am going to be starting a cycle I have heard many different doses to start at I wouldn't mind your input.

Female
    5'3
    Weight: 140
    Goal ]20-125

Cheers
    FYI - Liquid clen and T3 are not advised. You should be taking the tab versions as the liquid is usually dosed wrong and we're dealing with mcgs here NOT mgs. Too much room for error in my opinion.

Rep Points

[QUOTE=CT;2062955]
    Quote Originally Posted by cpace View Post

FYI - Liquid clen and T3 are not advised. You should be taking the tab versions as the liquid is usually dosed wrong and we're dealing with mcgs here NOT mgs. Too much room for error in my opinion.
    I appreciate the feedback I had just purchased it though and had it delivered, I really don't want to waste it ill do tabs next time for sure...
    Have you any idea what might a good dose for me start with what I have?

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

[QUOTE=cpace;2062963]
    Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post
    I appreciate the feedback I had just purchased it though and had it delivered, I really don't want to waste it ill do tabs next time for sure...
    Have you any idea what might a good dose for me start with what I have?

50mcgs T3 and 40mcgs clen.

You need to taper on and off both of these compounds, do you know that?

None of this is going to work at all without your diet being in check.

It works like this, diet first, second and third and then cardio, training and THEN hormones and broncs.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk B View Post
    she starves her self her diet sucks but i can't force her to eat i tried she eats one a day she goes to the gym 2 to 3 x a week. but i can get her to take drugs
    I think she needs to straighten out her diet issues before taking anything. Drugs are not the solution here, IMHO.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MDR View Post
    I think she needs to straighten out her diet issues before taking anything. Drugs are not the solution here, IMHO.
    drugs fix everything don't they? thats what i was told

Rep Points

drugs fix everything don't they? thats what i was told

Seems to be the way, at least according to the AMA.

BEEFCAKE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I realize this is a month after the fact - however you can get her to take drugs to force her body to burn stuff she doesn't have because she's starving herself? Not maintainable and may induce her body to fight even harder to hold onto the energy sources it has left.

IMO you're a dumbass for giving her drugs and she's a bigger dumbass for expecting healthy bodyfat loss from a shitty quality starvation diet & little to no physical activity. Its not maintainable so dont' expect great things. And for god's sake dont' start playing w/ thyroid medication.

Start by cleaning up the diet and getting in "snacks" as a start to more frequent meals.

All posts are for entertainment. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kagigi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post
    I think this is based on an individual basis, I know for me it is. This shouldn't be a blanket statement.
    There is nothing individual about it, and it is indeed a blanket statement. While running a deficit, high or low GI foods do not impact upon fat-loss. They CAN, however, impact upon hunger. If you eat more than you require, you're going to gain weight. Thermodynamics, like gravity, is more than a good idea - it's the law.

Quote Originally Posted by MDR View Post
    Thank you.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Gears View Post
    redicule works.
    Especially against those who cannot spell it.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

as long as it's not aas she is open to it we got liquid clen. any help on this would be great
    put down the fork
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.