Purchase Peptides

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


HGH shuts down your pituitary gland?

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    wrk'n project mayhem
    awhites1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    dallas area
    Posts
    1,358
    Rep Points
    138765654

    HGH shuts down your pituitary gland?






    Can hgh shut down your pituitary gland? I heard it yesterday, that once you start you have to take it for like people who take thyroid medication.

  2. #2
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by awhites1 View Post
    Can hgh shut down your pituitary gland? I heard it yesterday, that once you start you have to take it for like people who take thyroid medication.

    That is not true.

  3. #3
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    FYI - you can run T3 for years and then stop and have a normal functioning thyroid. There are many studys which prove it. go to www.pubmed.com to look for yourself.

  4. #4
    wrk'n project mayhem
    awhites1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    dallas area
    Posts
    1,358
    Rep Points
    138765654

    Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateThunder View Post
    FYI - you can run T3 for years and then stop and have a normal functioning thyroid. There are many studys which prove it. go to www.pubmed.com to look for yourself.
    I'm not a doctor and it always seems theres medical evidence to sugest one thing one way or another. I just base that on my sister was overweight b/c of an underactive thyroid and the doctor told her once she starts her medications she'll always have to use it b/c it would eventually cause her thyroid to quit working. My uncle told her that too who was a RN and she decided not to take it. It wasn't t3 but it was some thyroid stuff.

    Ok well I had never heard that about HGH either but did and decided to check up on it

  5. #5
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647






    Quote Originally Posted by awhites1 View Post
    I'm not a doctor and it always seems theres medical evidence to sugest one thing one way or another. I just base that on my sister was overweight b/c of an underactive thyroid and the doctor told her once she starts her medications she'll always have to use it b/c it would eventually cause her thyroid to quit working. My uncle told her that too who was a RN and she decided not to take it. It wasn't t3 but it was some thyroid stuff.

    Ok well I had never heard that about HGH either but did and decided to check up on it

    Good point.

    T3 can be used in normal healthy functioning thyroid patients for long term without issue.

    Your sister doesn't have a normal functioing thyroid, thus the medication to make it "normal". She stops it and it will go back to being sluggish.

Similar Threads

  1. gyno gland excursion
    By cottonmouth in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 10:16 PM
  2. skene's gland!
    By theCaptn' in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:15 AM
  3. If government shuts down, so would troop pay
    By PreMier in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 10:46 PM
  4. Bob O’ Leary Sports Science (BOSS) Shuts Down
    By Prince in forum Bodybuilding Gossip
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 05:00 PM
  5. pituitary alseep
    By hardasnails1973 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-03-2004, 08:13 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->