• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HGH shuts down your pituitary gland?

Can hgh shut down your pituitary gland? I heard it yesterday, that once you start you have to take it for like people who take thyroid medication.

That is not true.

FYI - you can run T3 for years and then stop and have a normal functioning thyroid. There are many studys which prove it. go to www.pubmed.com to look for yourself.

FYI - you can run T3 for years and then stop and have a normal functioning thyroid. There are many studys which prove it. go to www.pubmed.com to look for yourself.

I'm not a doctor and it always seems theres medical evidence to sugest one thing one way or another. I just base that on my sister was overweight b/c of an underactive thyroid and the doctor told her once she starts her medications she'll always have to use it b/c it would eventually cause her thyroid to quit working. My uncle told her that too who was a RN and she decided not to take it. It wasn't t3 but it was some thyroid stuff.

Ok well I had never heard that about HGH either but did and decided to check up on it

I'm not a doctor and it always seems theres medical evidence to sugest one thing one way or another. I just base that on my sister was overweight b/c of an underactive thyroid and the doctor told her once she starts her medications she'll always have to use it b/c it would eventually cause her thyroid to quit working. My uncle told her that too who was a RN and she decided not to take it. It wasn't t3 but it was some thyroid stuff.

Ok well I had never heard that about HGH either but did and decided to check up on it

Good point.

T3 can be used in normal healthy functioning thyroid patients for long term without issue.

Your sister doesn't have a normal functioing thyroid, thus the medication to make it "normal". She stops it and it will go back to being sluggish.

Back