• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

2nd cycle Test Deca help?

blunder999

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi people, Any info will be great. I have finished a 12 week Test Deca cycle finishing with clomid

Im just about to start another course of the same as i got great very noticable results :) Im looking to a cutter for week 8-12, would winstrol be ok to run with this cycle?

cheers in advance :)

good 2nd cycle for cutting imo....
50mg prop eod
25mg winny ed
200mg decca 2x per week
diet, diet, diet...
btw...you should include how much test and decca you used in your first cycle...how much you were planning to use in this upcoming cycle, and how long you were off of everything. if your gonna ask for advice you really need to have this info included to get a good answer to your question. i think the cycle i've recomended is good for a second cycle...that is of course assuming your not a dumbass that was taking a ridiculous amount of gear on your first cycle.
take it slow. less is more sometimes...especially if your only on your 2nd cycle.
good luck.

Hi, thanks for your info. My 1st cycle was;

week 1 -4 200 test 1 time per week
week 4-10 200 test + 200 deca 1 time per week
week 10-12 200 test

week 14 -16 30 clomid/day

I also had a very good diet, 5 meals per day, 3 lts water per day, 1 weight gane shake and 1 protein shake. I ganed 8kg which i was very happy with. i just want to cut a little more this time as i was happy with the 1st results.

Im wanting to use about the same as before (not too much) and i have been off for 12 weeks so far, should be starting within the next 2 weeks

Some ideas

I'm glad to see that you were very conservative with your doses on your first cycle. But I didnt see where you used HCG throughout your cycle. Personally I feel this is important and you should seriously look into it for your next cycle. Next if I was reading it right your PCT was cut a bit short and was only 30mgs clomid. You may want to reconsider your PCT to a full 4 weeks and start your clomid a bit higher like 100, 50,50,50. Also were you taking a ai? IE, arimadex or aromasin throughout? This is critical. You may also get better results and have much less of a spike if you were to do two pins per week as opposed to just once a week. Now to your cycle...Since you know you tolerate test well you may want to double your total weekly amount to 200mgs mon and 200 mgs thurs. Forget the deca this time since you want to cut up some. Change your diet and increase your cardio and stay with just straight test. Then the last six weeks start your winstrol and you can use it right up until the day before your PCT starts. It's a finishing compound and will help you harden up to a degree. So you will be taking the winstrol for 4 weeks along with the test and continue during the two weeks while esters are clearing and as I said up until day before PCT starts. You can also change your routine to a higher intensity higher volume lighter weight and less rest between sets to keep your heart rate up. Along with your change in diet this should do the trick. IMO

I'm glad to see that you were very conservative with your doses on your first cycle. But I didnt see where you used HCG throughout your cycle. Personally I feel this is important and you should seriously look into it for your next cycle. Next if I was reading it right your PCT was cut a bit short and was only 30mgs clomid. You may want to reconsider your PCT to a full 4 weeks and start your clomid a bit higher like 100, 50,50,50. Also were you taking a ai? IE, arimadex or aromasin throughout? This is critical. You may also get better results and have much less of a spike if you were to do two pins per week as opposed to just once a week. Now to your cycle...Since you know you tolerate test well you may want to double your total weekly amount to 200mgs mon and 200 mgs thurs. Forget the deca this time since you want to cut up some. Change your diet and increase your cardio and stay with just straight test. Then the last six weeks start your winstrol and you can use it right up until the day before your PCT starts. It's a finishing compound and will help you harden up to a degree. So you will be taking the winstrol for 4 weeks along with the test and continue during the two weeks while esters are clearing and as I said up until day before PCT starts. You can also change your routine to a higher intensity higher volume lighter weight and less rest between sets to keep your heart rate up. Along with your change in diet this should do the trick. IMO

+1^^^^ Great advice. Could even bring the Test to 250mg x 2 per week.

The only thing you need is diet and test, in that order. Everything else is not necessary.

Without diet nothing else matters. DIET, DIET, DIET.

The only thing you need is diet and test, in that order. Everything else is not necessary.

Without diet nothing else matters. DIET, DIET, DIET.

I agree mostly with this. HCG isn't nessesary.. it's purely for cosmetics to keep your boys from shrinking up on you. However, I have to back Roadking, he's gonna need an AI to control the estro buildup.
And Diet definitly needs to be in check.

Thanks very much for your info mate, Which HCG do you recommend? I was using tribex cause i got told it was pretty good The doses you say sound good, i was wanting to up the dosage but not over do it so 2 injections a week will be enough for me. Cant wait to start again, cheers again :D

Last edited:
Back