• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rest time after work outs

underscore

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I see a lot of great threads on the forum and on the internet but they don't seem to help someone thats on AAS like me.

I don't think working out 3 times a week with that many rest days is really needed when I fully recovery after taking 1.5 days off. Well, maybe 2 for absolute zero soreness.

Do I really only need 3 days of workouts or should I bump it up when I feel that I'm not sore anymore?

Thanks

Honestly, its all about figuring out what works best for you. it takes time to do that

on gear? bro, step it up to 5 days a week. Take advantage of the accelerated recovery time.

Yeah that's what I'm doing now, but i felt a bit guilty after reading all these threads on recovery time.

I'll stick to my 5 days a week right now. I don't stay sore long at all.

Another question:
I'm on a bulking cycle and I'm doing big squates, dead lifts, etc. Not much isolation. My question is, is it good to do isolation on muscle groups at all for bulking?

Back