• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Green top GH test results!!

Iron Dragon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Thought I would share, I have the test results of the 10iu/vial green tops called elitropin.

They have tested out as 9.5iu out of ten. They were also shipped in very hot weather, so I wouldn't doubt it if they were actually manufactured correctly at 10iu. Every other chinese GH I have test results for only test out between 65%-85% of said dose. I even had one blue top come back at 3iu out of ten. Terrible.

One exception was the hygetropin with the name and TM and 8iu imprinted on the cap, not the pinwheels. They actually tested out over dosed. About 112% of said dose. Just over 9iu our of an 8iu vial.

So there you have it :D

Where did you get a reflectron? LOL You go to college huh?
maldi1.jpg

I knew a guy in college who used one to test his gear, but he almost got caught using it for that LOL.

Dragon! That is awesome!!!! How did u get it tested. I just got a good cheap source and although I trust them. I am still not 100% sure.

I'm salivating at this results,my sour:ohyeah:ce sell 200iu Hygetropins for 650$!!!

Testing used was MOLDI-TOF Reflectron, SDS-PAGE analysis, GC, and Savitski-Golay order. 191aa protein is conformed.

Note, this is the most accurate form of testing possible. Most only use HPLC which can have a great deal of error. This is not performed in a college. This performed in a professional Laboratory which specializes in these types of tests for research and professional companies alike, by a MD/PhD.

which sponsor..:coffee:

I don't any sponsors here has them. But I am not sure.

By the way, where is the rest of the video of that gorl being punched? I want to see the whole thing and what happened. My wife thought that was you, lol.

I read your interesting report on the AF board, as well. For HRT therapy I have a script for HGH (although, admittedly, for a US produced product; not a generic script) I know we are not allowed to ask for sources on this board, but would it be okay if I PMed you?

I don't any sponsors here has them. But I am not sure.

By the way, where is the rest of the video of that gorl being punched? I want to see the whole thing and what happened. My wife thought that was you, lol.
no i',m theother guy that rush's in and ball him up:coffee: not the fat guy..

IML Gear Cream!
^^^thats a bullshit guy punching " snookie" he got his ass almost beat by the big guy on the JERSEY SHORE realkity show. that guy that punched her is a teacher, and that must of hurt he put his hip into that punch. wow, i would of beat the fuck out of that pencil neck geek. but guys that hit woman dont have the balls to hit real men.:pissed:

^^^thats a bullshit guy punching " snookie" he got his ass almost beat by the big guy on the JERSEY SHORE realkity show. that guy that punched her is a teacher, and that must of hurt he put his hip into that punch. wow, i would of beat the fuck out of that pencil neck geek. but guys that hit woman dont have the balls to hit real men.:pissed:

yea... fucking pussy

anyone who hits a chick deserves a good beat down in my book

and i mean good old fuck you up so bad you not gonna walk for a couple of months

cunt

HGH looks yummy....

Back