• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A CALL TO ARMS!!! "The Expendables" OPENS TODAY!!!

You going to watch the Expendables today ?

we are going this afternoon or tonight hopefully

Stallone Rewrites Bullet to the Head & Expendables 2 Wants Taylor Lautner

Stallone Rewrites Bullet to the Head & Expendables 2 Wants Taylor Lautner

A Movie Hole source reveals Expendables 2 wish list of Lautner, Nic Cage, Christian Slater, and Christopher Lambert. Also according to a Twitch Film source, Sylvester has taken over writing duties from screenwriter, Alessandro Camon.
bullet%20banner.png

Courtesy of Twitch Films:
We are told that production wrapped on the film yesterday and while they began with a script adapted from the graphic novel by The Messenger scribe Alessandro Camon they ended with a draft written by Stallone himself. Whether this was a polish or a full rewrite is not clear but Stallone's fingerprints are very much on the script.​

As for the story itself, for those unfamiliar, Stallone plays an aging hitman who teams with a young cop (Sung Kang) to bring down a common enemy. Bullet To The Head is currently set for an April 13, 2012 release.​

Stallone who is quite the writer, make that quite the bad writer, has decided to make sure that the adaption of the french graphic novel, Du plomb dans la tête (or, Bullet to the Head) has no shot of being good. I know Stallone was nominated for an oscar for his Rocky screenplay, but he has written a good screenplay since 1993's Cliffhanger. Since then he has butchered Driven, Rocky Balboa, and Rambo. It's like adding vinegar to fries, it's just wrong.

This movie also has been plagued with unexpected changes. First Walter Hill (48 Hours, Warrior) takes over directing duties for Wayne Kramer. Then the wonderful Thomas Jane is replaced by producer Joel Silver, because he doesn't fit the buddy cop steroetype of a white lead, and a minority sidekick. Even though Jane is a spot on look-a-like for the comic version of his character. THEN..they downgrade Jason Momoa from the main villain, and make OZ's Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje the big baddie.

These are just way too many changes, and it doesn't inspire confidence. I'll pas on this one.

Warner Bros. has officially set the release date, April 13, 2012.

EXPENDABLES 2 CASTING RUMORS

Courtesy of moviehole.net:
According to our contact,???

???Lautner. Lambert. Cage. Slater??? big list, man. Most offers yet to go out???

1260288804_image_Taylor-Lautner.jpg
200full-.jpg

Christian_Slater.jpg
christopherlambert.jpg

Taylor Lautner? Are they serious? This is obviously a cheap trick to get young girls to go see it. Is it a smart move? Probably, but I still don't care for it. He is such a a bad actor that I wouldn't trust him to film a scene eating Cheerios.

It's a sad day when Nic Cage gets second billing on a casting rumor, but that is what happens when you keep churning out stinkers to pay the government back taxes. Nic you just had to have a million dollar's worth of comic books? What a geek, lol.

Christian Slater, what the hell are you doing on this list? No one actor has made more of living off of mimicking Jack Nicholson then this guy. And you know what? He isn't bad. I actually can stomach the impression from time to time, but he is no action star. Yeah, yeah, yeah I know he was in a few, like Broken Arrow and Hard Rain, the later co-starred Minnie Driver in a wet t-shirt, good stuff.

Christopher Lambert, I loved him in Highlander, and don't hate Highlander 2: The Quickening as much as everyone else, but he doesn't scream, action star. Maybe his inclusion would be to bolster foreign market sales, but I have no clue.

Taylor Lautner? Are they serious? This is obviously a cheap trick to get young girls to go see it. Is it a smart move? Probably, but I still don't care for it. He is such a a bad actor that (snip)
YouTube Video

This actually looks good.

But where are the heavy hitters on that list?

Van Damme, Sean Connery, Robert Duvall, Jackie Chan, Rutger Hauer, Liam Neeson, Kurt Russell, Wesley Snipes, Val Kilmer, Kiefer Sutherland, Hugh Jackman, Daniel Craig, Russell Crowe, Vin Diesel, Eric Bana, Viggo Mortensen, Ving Rhames, and for God's sake...

CHUCK NORRIS!

Let's also give the ladies a shot. Drop Nic Cage for any of the following.

Summer Glau, Cindy Rothrock, Katee Sackhoff, Linda Hamilton, Lucy Lawless, Sigourney Weaver, or the actress who played Buffy. :ohyeah:

Back