• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New here but old school

Caretaker

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Like the title says, new to this forum but not a newbie by a long shot. Slowly getting back to old body. Been training again for almost a year after a long layoff(injuries, relationship, family tragedy). Looking to learn some, teach some and get back to what I once was.

Welcome to IM! 45 is perfect. I'm 40 and started 8 months ago on getting in shape. Turning back time!

sorry to hear your tradgedys this past yr, with thatr said, welcome back and good luck to another oldschooler.

welcome caretaker. i feel yas im back after 2 shoulder dislocations and after a huge abuse thing . welcome and glad ur here

i wish there was a over 40s club for both men and woman bbers here on IM. because it seems the older guys are more oldschool and iam like that we would have alot in common but, i dont know who is over 40 here. iam 44 and caretaker is 45 but thats all i know or will say as i dont talk about other peopleages.

Thanks guys. It`s nice to be welcomed.

IML Gear Cream!
i opened a thread on over 40s bbers if u want to discuss training. i love to hear how guys train after 40, but then again thats my lifes passion is bbing.

where the thread . can u post the link ..cause i am 34 but my new motto is ..

prehab before rehab !

thanks

you and me are in the same boat,

back in the day it was known as .................

The Come Back Trail! echo, echo, echo

Like the title says, new to this forum but not a newbie by a long shot. Slowly getting back to old body. Been training again for almost a year after a long layoff(injuries, relationship, family tragedy). Looking to learn some, teach some and get back to what I once was.

i can respect that dude welcome back

Back