• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New Member from Ohio

midwest216

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all, relatively new to the weight lifting scene. Been lifting for about 8 months regularly (4-5 days a week ). I've seen massive gains on my own in the last year. I'm 6'4" and I weighed 192 lbs in May 2009 and by August of this year I've balloned to 265 lbs, wavering between 257 - 265 lately. Been doing alot of research and chatting with others about cycling. A friend in the Bouncer Business and Bodyguard Business, will help me with selection and getting started with Sustanon 250 and Anadrol 50mg. I know the facts on both and ready to hit my goals of 280 by November/December and 300 by next summer. Getting ripped is'nt a problem for me, maintaining my weight now is my issue. Well enough for now, Hi all and any advice for us (beginners) would be welcome.

Thanks
Alex

Do you have a specific reason as to why you are using sustanon ? or was it just a recommendation ?

Do you have a specific reason as to why you are using sustanon ? or was it just a recommendation ?
Do you have a specific reason for being such a fag? Dg and WP told me they were gonna run a train on your high traffic anus

@ roid, sustanon was recommended for quick gains, but I got chewed for wanting to do Anadrol. My trainer spent atleast 5 minutes yelling telling me hell no! Anadrol is really for power lifters which I'm not. And said it was too toxic and dangerous and that he would'nt put me on it or even sell it to me. Known the guy for over 10 yrs, we were bouncers together so I respect his opinion. Plus he's yoked and so are the guys he hangs with. If not sustanon, then he mentioned test-e and win. We'll see what happens and which I chose. Need to read up on Win.

@ roid, sustanon was recommended for quick gains, but I got chewed for wanting to do Anadrol. My trainer spent atleast 5 minutes yelling telling me hell no! Anadrol is really for power lifters which I'm not. And said it was too toxic and dangerous and that he would'nt put me on it or even sell it to me. Known the guy for over 10 yrs, we were bouncers together so I respect his opinion. Plus he's yoked and so are the guys he hangs with. If not sustanon, then he mentioned test-e and win. We'll see what happens and which I chose. Need to read up on Win.

A better choice would be Test E or Test Cyp. Sustanon is a blend and to take advantage of some of the faster acting esters you will need to inject EOD. I don't know of anyone that uses sustanon this way but the facts are there as to why you are not taking full advantage of this compound when you only pin twice each week.

A-bombs are very potent but it seems your trainer is going a little over board.

You managed to gain the ~70lbs naturally ? I'm gonna assume you have bf% that is a little high ? more than 12 or 13 % ?

Winstrol isn't a good option either. Most people's joints don't fair too well with winstrol and being you are already a big guy you are going to be predisposed to achy joints anyway.

look into these compounds: Test Enanthate or Cypionate , deca and if you want to use an oral dbol. I don't think abombs are a bad idea either.

Read up on Aromatise Inhibitors and make sure you factor this into your cycle

weeks 1 - 12
test e or cyp @ 500mg EW
deca 400mg EW
dbol or anadrol either at the beginning, middle or end of cycle. I would keep the orals to around 4 weeks
A/I- make sure you have one and that you use it during your cycle. It is not worth it to even have a slight risk of getting gyno. I'm telling you this from experience. I have gyno.

Before anything start reading. I'm sure your trainer knows his stuff but it would be better if you read and understand things on you own terms. It's actually interesting so it's not going to be too monotonous.

^+1

Sustanon is kind of a strange choice to run w/abomb. As ROID mentioned, you'd be better served using Test E or Cypionate. I'm guessing your somewhat new to this, so be cautious using A50 (shit ain't no joke) & have an AI on hand. Probably wouldn't hurt you to look into T or Dbol as an alternative?

@ Roid, yeah the 70+ lbs weight gain was natural. I eat atleast 4500-5000 calories a day and add whey protein shakes after workouts and before I go to bed. Shakes mix reads to use only 2 scoops for serious bodybuilding, I pile on 4 scoops, peanut butter, ice cream, fruit, yogurt,2 eggs, and will blender up with whole milk. Drink the entire mix and eat a full dinner behind it. I'm eating atleast 6-7 meals a day with snacks. My appetite has decreased some during the summer and with water loss in sweating, my weight wavers about 5lbs. Think this is settle down and I'll make gains again at a decent rate during the cooler months. BTW, my bf% is high but on my frame I could easily go 280lbs and still look imo 230.

@ Roid, yeah the 70+ lbs weight gain was natural. I eat atleast 4500-5000 calories a day and add whey protein shakes after workouts and before I go to bed. Shakes mix reads to use only 2 scoops for serious bodybuilding, I pile on 4 scoops, peanut butter, ice cream, fruit, yogurt,2 eggs, and will blender up with whole milk. Drink the entire mix and eat a full dinner behind it. I'm eating atleast 6-7 meals a day with snacks. My appetite has decreased some during the summer and with water loss in sweating, my weight wavers about 5lbs. Think this is settle down and I'll make gains again at a decent rate during the cooler months. BTW, my bf% is high but on my frame I could easily go 280lbs and still look imo 230.

consuming that amount of calories with the addition of gear you will put on some serious weight. I would adjust my diet as to not put on a lot of fat with the muscle.

Are you a bouncer too ?

@ roid, Yeah I bounce too, been a bouncer for almost 19 years off and on. Working on getting into Bodyguard(Personal Protection) work now. These are my part-time jobs. I worked at 215 lbs , then went thru a stressful period and lost weight down to 192lbs. Then situations got better and I hit the gym and ate more. Bam here I am, but at my age(36), I have some shoulder issues, knees, hands etc lol. I figured I would try roids to help with the things I lost due to age and injury. The weight and strength gains would be a plus.

IML Gear Cream!
Having issues with joints is another reason not to consider the winstrol. Deca will help ease joint problems allowing you to work out in comfort. It isn't going to fix joint problems but it will allow you to work out in comfort, just make a conscious effort to remember not to exert yourself too much so you will not escalate you injuries.

If you have made up your mind to use gear then Test E or Cyp and Deca are going to be the best options IMO.

Get a new trainer...most guys that I know who work the door all eat anadrol like skittles. Sust sucks, IMHO (especially for first cycles).

/V

Back