Strength Sports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strength Sports

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Strength Sports

Since I've started training for my first strongman contest in January, I've noticed a lack of strength athlete related information on IM. Would it be possible to do a sub-forum in the Training section with both powerlifting, Crossfit and strongman related information?

Gaz would be great at moderating this because he's been going after this for quite a while.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i don't think they can handle it Brah
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Situation View Post
    i don't think they can handle it Brah
    Fuck you Brah. This is Ironmagazine!!!
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

INK NOT MINK
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Put this on the suggestion box

Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I moved this to "Suggestion Box" per sara's suggestion.

Sub-forum request!

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    I moved this to "Suggestion Box" per sara's suggestion.

Sub-forum request!
    yay!!!

Rep Points

I think this is an excellent idea.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Agreed! Too little useful information, especially for the newbs trying to get started.

Goonie Goo Goo

Rep Points

Good idea. I think a lot of people including myself would be interested.

Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Did it happen already?

And bump if it didn't.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

here here
    Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but Cabbage with a College Education.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

jugger, great idea, flathead is very good at powerlifting. hes on a powerlifting team and competes.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I've actually heard that.

I am Rollo Tomassee..
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Ive actually read that.
    6' 203lbs (12-10-12)
    Bench 365 (12/3)
    Weighted Pullups 80lbs 3x3 (3/19)
    Squat 370
    Deadlift after herniation 385lbs 3x3 (3/17)
    NASM certified 2/06
    Journal

YM
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Good idea

Bump
    Do it!

Goonie Goo Goo

Rep Points

bump

wrk'n project mayhem

Rep Points

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by awhites1 View Post
    lol

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

so we doing anything with this forum?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

thats great as i think it will help bbers as well. if nothing happened yet maybe jugger u can just start you and gazz and others can jump in. like start a thread as i no jack shit about strength training.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I'd love to moderate here.

wrk'n project mayhem

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    so we doing anything with this forum?

somebody PM one of the MODs or Prince and see what they say... i dont really care. just wanted to post my video about powerlifters.

but a powerlifting section would be nice too

Greg

Rep Points

I know this is old and has been brought up multiple times before, but I support this as well.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I'm still for this...well Prince?

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    I'm still for this...well Prince?
    I will create the forum if you are going to help get it going.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Greg

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    I will help with it in any way needed.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    Tell me what you want done

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Forum name and description, and dedicated members/mods to the forum so it does not just sit there dead.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

My thoughts:

Forum Name: Strength Sports
    Description: All things strength related from powerlifting to strongman, whether you're a newb or veteran. From training to styles, to diet and supplementation.
    Moderators: Myself; Gaz, Flathead, Jim Wendler (okay I dont see that one possible but damn it'd be cool!).
    Members-this is tricky; I think if this was shown and made public, the sheer curiosity would be pretty high and people would look into it just to see HOW things get done.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast