• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Strength Sports

juggernaut

Creator of Chaos
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Since I've started training for my first strongman contest in January, I've noticed a lack of strength athlete related information on IM. Would it be possible to do a sub-forum in the Training section with both powerlifting, Crossfit and strongman related information?

Gaz would be great at moderating this because he's been going after this for quite a while.

i don't think they can handle it Brah:coffee:

Put this on the suggestion box

I think this is an excellent idea.

jugger, great idea, flathead is very good at powerlifting. hes on a powerlifting team and competes.

thats great as i think it will help bbers as well. if nothing happened yet maybe jugger u can just start you and gazz and others can jump in. like start a thread as i no jack shit about strength training.

I know this is old and has been brought up multiple times before, but I support this as well.

My thoughts:

Forum Name: Strength Sports
Description: All things strength related from powerlifting to strongman, whether you're a newb or veteran. From training to styles, to diet and supplementation.
Moderators: Myself; Gaz, Flathead, Jim Wendler (okay I dont see that one possible but damn it'd be cool!).
Members-this is tricky; I think if this was shown and made public, the sheer curiosity would be pretty high and people would look into it just to see HOW things get done.

Back