• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

please check my diet schedule (only quantities)

fqqs

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i weight 77 kg (1,74 m tall)

i've been bulking since 1 year

what do you think about that schedule:

7.30 - 30g Protein , 100g Carbs , 25-30g Fat

10.30 - 25g Protein , 80g Carbs , 18-22g Fat

12.00-12.50 - workout (I have a gym at home)

13.00 - 30g Protein , 80g carbs

15.45 - 30g Protein , 40g carbs, 10-12g fat

18.30 - 25g Protein , 40g carbs, 10-12g fat

21.00 - 25g protein

total:
165g protein
340g carbs + ~30g from fruit&vegetables
<75g fat

thank you for any feedback

i weight 77 kg (1,74 m tall)what did you start at and what is your bf%

7.30 - 30g Protein , 100g Carbs , 25-30g Fatway to many carbs for a first meal, guessing this is at wake up?

21.00 - 25g protein
for a bulker way to little on the protein should be 2.5 times your body weight, what cycle are you running? maybe some stats would be great?

total:
165g protein
<75g fat

everything in red is what i think, just my .02

i was starting with 64kg 14 months ago

i dont have much BF, maybe only a little on stomach (little)

why i shouldnt eat many carbs for a first meal ?

im training with 4-day routine , all muscles split into 2 groups and trained 2 days a week

bump !

I have also a second question:

-----------------------------------------
I weight 77kg

So far, I've been eating 160-165g of animal protein every day .

Now, I'm forced to start 2-week rest period, so I know that i should lower amount of protein & carbs consumed every day not to gain too much fat.

But question is: how much protein should I eat during these 2 weeks ?

thanks for any suggestions

fqqs, please read the link in my sig on getting started. letsgetbig you could stand to look at that link, too.

2.5g per pound bodyweight is far more protein than you need - and trust me, I'm a high-protein kinda gal!

fqqs, please read the link in my sig on getting started. letsgetbig you could stand to look at that link, too.

2.5g per pound bodyweight is far more protein than you need - and trust me, I'm a high-protein kinda gal!

I eat now 2 g per KG of my BW

i weight 77 kg (1,74 m tall)

7.30 - 30g Protein , 100g Carbs , 25-30g Fat

21.00 - 25g protein

total:
165g protein
<75g fat

I'd increase the protein. The standard formula is 1-1.5g per pound LBM (lean body mass...so everything once fat is subtracted). If you're 170 lbs (don't know your BF), estimating at a general 12% BF your lean mass would be around 150 lbs. So, 150 x (I always go on the higher number) 1.5 = 225.

I think the fat is a little too low. You don't necessarily have to increase fat by much, but I think at your weight maybe aiming for 100g is wiser. I'm 195 lbs at about 10% BF and I eat 140g fat a day (more when I'm cutting).

Your total calories are 2815. For your weight I would think that's about right. I don't know what your maintenance calories are or how active you are, but one way you can tell is are you gaining weight or not?

Now, I know you said you wanted to discuss only your macros, but it's important that we work out your food sources. Can you post your diet in detail? Hypothetically, all your calories could come from supplements, so what foods you choose will have a major impact on how effective this diet is.

Why is that too many carbs in the morning? I eat 60g grains plus 22g lactose in the morning every day. If I train in the morning I'd toss on another 60g grain to that. All my pre-training meals are 120g carbs.

Also, 2.5 times bodyweight for protein??? Really? I would be eating close to 500g if that were the case. It's 1-1.5g per pound lean body mass. You don't need to provide protein for your fat weight.

thanks for your reply

so my actual diet is:

I meal:
120g oats
200g low-fat kefir
3 whole eggs + 1 white / 85g of sardines (alternating)

1 big apple

II meal:
125g turkey breast
115g buckwheat
30g pumpkin seeds

WORKOUT

III meal:
150g chicken breast
115g buckwheat

IV meal:
150g turkey breast
55g brown rice
15g walnuts

V meal:
125g turkey breast
55g brown rice
20g almonds

VI meal:
125g polish non-fat white cheese (sth like cottage, pure protein)

+ veggies

I have also another question. I have a nose surgery nest week and I wont be able to go to the gym for 2 weeks. how should I modify my diet ? I dont want to gain any fat in that period. I assume that I need to decrease amount of carbs, but how ? 1g per kg ? 2g per kg ?

and also i didnt include in my first post non-animal protein sources. there should be additionaly ~40-50g of protein from walnuts, seeds, rice, buckwheat

Last edited:
Just reduce your calories a little, to account for the drop in activity. I'd drop the calories from your carb intake, since you will need your protein and fat to help you heal and to help you stay nitrogen positive. Maybe drop your calories by about 300-400 a day? Certainly no more than this. So yeah, drop your carbs down to about 200-250 a day until you can train again.

IML Gear Cream!
Just reduce your calories a little, to account for the drop in activity. I'd drop the calories from your carb intake, since you will need your protein and fat to help you heal and to help you stay nitrogen positive. Maybe drop your calories by about 300-400 a day? Certainly no more than this. So yeah, drop your carbs down to about 200-250 a day until you can train again.

ok, so know, during rest-period i'll be eating 2g protein / kg , 3g carbs / kg and 1g fat /g

and after my recovery, when I start lifting again, Ill set macro intake like that:

2,5g protein / kg
4,5g carbs / kg
1,1 fat / kg

what do you think about that ? more fat needed or this is just enough?

i will eat carbs/fat like that:

I meal: 100g carbs& 25g fat
II meal: 80g carbs& 20g fat
WORKOUT
III meal: 80g carbs
IV meal: 80carbs & 10g fat
V meal: 20g fat
VI meal: no carbs, no fat

+ some fat from indirect sources like buckwheat,rice, omega-3 caps etc.

total: 360 carbs & ~85 fat

animal protein in every meal of course

what do u think ? thanks in advance for your responce ; )

The individual meal breakdown won't matter - just keep your protien and fat up, carbs at whatever's comfortable, and don't lose any weight. If you think you're losing weight, eat a bit more.

thank you

so simply: if i want to gain weight or reduce it i should just balance with carbs ? protein and fat may be constant ( ~2.2-2.5 g proten / kg & 1-1.2g fat /kg )

No. It's simpler than that.

You need a certain amount of protein and fat in your diet, regardless of your goal.
Given your activity level, you need a certain amount of calories to maintain your weight.

I don't want to get into the whole "carbs are evil" vs "carbs are critical" argument here, I'm only talking about what is essential and there are no essential carbohydrates. Certain amino acids and fatty acids are "essential" in that you must consume them or you will die. Carbohydrate in any form is not necessary for survival, so the calories you obtain from carbohydrate may be as variable as you please, for a given calorie level.

Most in physical culture will tell you protein should be at least a gram per pound lean mass, and fat should be at least a half a gram per pound lean mass (although even these guidelines have some flexibility, but in broad strokes, they're good guidelines).

To gain, eat more calories - more carbs, more protein, more fat, or more of all three.
To lose, eat fewer calories - but make sure you maintain your minimums for protein and fat.

When healing an injury or while dieting for weight loss, the body is under more stress. At these times, it is a good idea to keep your protein at least as high, or higher, than usual. When healing an injury, it's a good idea to keep your calories high enough so you don't lose weight. Your body is under enough stress just trying to fix the damage.

Does this help?

You need a certain amount of protein and fat in your diet, regardless of your goal.
Given your activity level, you need a certain amount of calories to maintain your weight.

I don't want to get into the whole "carbs are evil" vs "carbs are critical" argument here, I'm only talking about what is essential and there are no essential carbohydrates. Certain amino acids and fatty acids are "essential" in that you must consume them or you will die. Carbohydrate in any form is not necessary for survival, so the calories you obtain from carbohydrate may be as variable as you please, for a given calorie level.

Most in physical culture will tell you protein should be at least a gram per pound lean mass, and fat should be at least a half a gram per pound lean mass (although even these guidelines have some flexibility, but in broad strokes, they're good guidelines).

To gain, eat more calories - more carbs, more protein, more fat, or more of all three.
To lose, eat fewer calories - but make sure you maintain your minimums for protein and fat.

When healing an injury or while dieting for weight loss, the body is under more stress. At these times, it is a good idea to keep your protein at least as high, or higher, than usual. When healing an injury, it's a good idea to keep your calories high enough so you don't lose weight. Your body is under enough stress just trying to fix the damage.

Does this help?

Can we make this a sticky please? :thumb:

Does this help?

thank you very much, great post !

but if I could ask you - personally, if you want to gain weight, do you prefer more (healthy) fats over carbs ? or vice-versa ?

and 2nd question - it really doesnt matter if I eat more carbs in the morning than in the afternoon (as long as I consume my planned daily intake every day ) ? timing really doesnt matter ?

thanks for your time ;)

If I want to gain weight, I just eat more calories. You could probably argue to get more of them from carbs while bulking, but for me that's a recipe for hunger. For normally insulin-sensitive folks, the carb-route is probably the one. Focus on glucose polymers (starches).

I don't eat carbs in the morning AT ALL, unless I'm training in the morning. You don't need 'em for a desk job, and insulin sensitivity in the AM ain't all that great. If you want 'em in the AM, and you handle 'em well in the AM, knock yourself out. If you prefer to eat 'em later in the day, do that.

I eat mine in the meal before and after I train. Usually fairly late at night, especially when dieting. Makes it easier to avoid overeating if I train later at night, go home and eat carbs, then shortly afterward, brush my teeth and go to bed.

Back