• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to sustanon

sustanite

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello i am about 5 foot 7 and 120 lbs i jus started my cycle a few shots ago at the moment i am doin one 1ml shot every other day is this proper?? should i do more, or less shots and am i doing a proper amount? as far as i know, yes bu more suggestions would be great

PS-this is sustanon 250

wtf?

1ml EOD?

Bro for a start you should be taking 500mg a week in two shots.

you really should of learnt more about your cycle before you started it bro, you should know what your doing with the cycle from start to finish. I suggest you stop the cycle, learn more bro.

And tell us your eating plan and workout.

hey im on a high carb high protein diet i eat amass builder every morning, work ou every day then drink a protein shake after my workout lots of starches pastas, alot of colored vegatibles (non leafy ones e.g. carots peppers onion etc)

i typed it wrong im doing 1 cc eod

at this point my workout is focused on densing my muscles soooo alota reps less weight then after about a month and a half of this im focusing on lots of weight with smaller reps (that way my muscles tear more, heal faster and build strength for longer)

hey im on a high carb high protein diet i eat amass builder every morning, work ou every day then drink a protein shake after my workout lots of starches pastas, alot of colored vegatibles (non leafy ones e.g. carots peppers onion etc)

i typed it wrong im doing 1 cc eod

FYI 1cc = 1ml

HOLY GUACAMOLI ....Dude, you are taking 1000mg a week. That is insane for a noob. I do not even use 1000mg a week. Personally I do not think you know what you are doing with roids, diet, training, or anything else for that matter. I do not want to be an a$$, but you are going to hurt yourself. Your workouts make no sense, your diet does not match your training, and you are way over dosed for roids @ a noob lvl.

You can shoot 3 times weekly but EOD is fine as well.

so what your saying is im doing fine the way im going?
Yeah, EOD works out to 3.5ml weekly. So you are pinning 875mg per week. Sust has a short ester that lasts about 4 days called propionate so you need to shoot it at least twice weekly but 3 times is better. With EOD you will have nice high and steady blood androgen levels. It will be a good cycle.

Eat plenty of protein. 200grams daily.

SUSTANINTE...YOU ARE USING TOO MUCH IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST CYCLE!!! (sounds very much like it is...especialy if you are 5'7" and 120lbs.
bro, you are crazy. where did you get the idea to use so much?
i've been juicin for 8 years, training for 12 years and during that time i have rarely gone as high as 1000mg's a week. there is no point in using so much.
my first cycle was 500mg omnadren (same as sust) a week and 25mg of dbol a day.....i gained 20lbs in 6 weeks. you are using way too much.
all you need is 500mg a week. trust me, thats plenty.
shit, i'm using less then you are right now and i'm 5' 8" and 235lbs.

IML Gear Cream!
SUSTANINTE...YOU ARE USING TOO MUCH IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST CYCLE!!! (sounds very much like it is...especialy if you are 5'7" and 120lbs.
bro, you are crazy. where did you get the idea to use so much?
i've been juicin for 8 years, training for 12 years and during that time i have rarely gone as high as 1000mg's a week. there is no point in using so much.
my first cycle was 500mg omnadren (same as sust) a week and 25mg of dbol a day.....i gained 20lbs in 6 weeks. you are using way too much.
all you need is 500mg a week. trust me, thats plenty.
shit, i'm using less then you are right now and i'm 5' 8" and 235lbs.

No wonder you are so tiny....

hello i am about 5 foot 7 and 120 lbs i jus started my cycle a few shots ago at the moment i am doin one 1ml shot every other day is this proper?? should i do more, or less shots and am i doing a proper amount? as far as i know, yes bu more suggestions would be great

PS-this is sustanon 250

120 lbs. How long have you been training? How old are you?

Look man, it is obvious you are new to all this and I do not know how HeavyIron can give you this advice knowing that you are a noob. At your rate, you are getting 800-1000mg a week reguardless of the esters. That is too much for you. If you are going to continue to shoot 3 and 4 times a week then I suggest you only shhot .75ml ! this will bring you down into the 562mg - 750mg range. Up to you though as this is just my opinion.

The OP might be underweight but Heavyiron's advice generally is spot on with regards to dosing sustanon. I've used this crappest of compounds 2x/week and i've used it M/W/F and the more frequent dosing schedule yielded much better results. EOD just makes blood levels more likely to be even.

R

congrats on the new born heavy :D boy or girl?

and I have seen pics of heavy he is built!

IML Gear Cream!
I have no background with sust, but a 1000mg e/w for a 1st timer seems a little steep? I'm just throwing that out there. But I probably don't know half of what Heavy's forgotten about AAS, so I'll leave it at that.

OH well, he has already started. Most people use over a gram of gear a week for a first cycle anyway. He is just using one compound. It's a little more than I would use but nothing to make a fuss over.

You should see some serious weight gain.

Are you using an A/I ?

My first cycle was well over 1,500mg T weekly. That was over 23 years ago. Let the kid put the hammer down for a few months.

My boy is named Joshua. He is a very healthy cute kid. Thanks for asking.

The pic is about a month ago. He was 5 months old there.

Cute kid man, congrats.. he looks like he is saying ''yeah, I am standing. What ya gonna do about it sucka!?!'' AHAHAHA

Congrats Heavy!! He's adorable. My hat comes off to you. Mod or not, your contributions here are priceless my friend. We all know that. Hope to see you in these waters more often bro. Again, congrats!!!

/V

Congrats Heavy!! He's adorable. My hat comes off to you. Mod or not, your contributions here are priceless my friend. We all know that. Hope to see you in these waters more often bro. Again, congrats!!!

/V

Brown Nose much?

My boy is named Joshua. He is a very healthy cute kid. Thanks for asking.

The pic is about a month ago. He was 5 months old there.

Mate he is a cute kid!

I presume thats your vein popping hand lol.

Great to hear he is a healthy little bloke. :D

/V
Thanks brother. I am hoping to get some more time here but life is nuts right now.

heavyiron said:
50lbs of fat doesn't count tiny.

Lol...

New baby? Congrats! HCG works, huh?

Anyway... Good to see you back.

To the OP... Sorry for hijacking, but back on topic... Listen to Heavy. He is THE authority here IMO (there are some other very knowledgable guys here too). He got me addicted to GEARS.

875mg does seem a bit high for a first cycle.... I hope you have your ancillaries & PCT in order.

Back