Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Please give me feedback on my diet/exercise regime

Hello,

Please see my plan here:

It will not let me post links or images since I am new, so please see attached.

I am 22 years old, male, 170 lbs, 5'7", vegetarian.

I am starting p90x again, I have done it a couple times in the past, but on and off, never consistently, hopefully I can change that this time. I would still classify myself as a beginner.

I know that I cannot lose weight and gain mass - therefore my goal currently is to lose weight. I am nearly 25% body fat, and my goal is to get that down to maybe 12-15%, and to get a six pack. I would not be considered fat, but I would say I have manboobs or "moobs". I want to get rid of that moob look.

I am thinking about 1800 calories a day, would this be right? What do you think of my diet/exercise regime? As you can see, I am unsure what to eat on the day I do Yoga.. and also unsure what to eat and how much to eat on my rest day (Saturday).

I am trying to emulate this:
    Meal 1 (wake up) - [Protein + Complex Carb] + Fruits/Veggies
    Meal 2 (few hours later) - [Protein + Complex Carb] + Fruits/Veggies
    Meal 3 (few hours later, pre-workout) - [Protein + Complex Carb] + Fruits/Veggies
    Meal 4 (immediate post-workout) - [Protein + Complex Carb] + Fruits
    Meal 5 (few hours later) - [Protein + Fat] + Fruits/Veggies
    Meal 6 (few hours later) - [Protein + Fat] + Fruits/Veggies
    Meal 7 (bedtime) - [Protein + Fat] + Fruits/Veggies

Also, I am operating under the assumption that my first meal of the day should be a complete protein + complex carb, and that I should eat a slow-digesting protein and complex carb before going to sleep. Another couple things that I have read is that most of your carbs should be eaten after your workout, and before the afternoon on non-workout days. Is all this true?

Any tips and advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Anyone?

I changed my diet plan again

I haven't really followed the p90x nutrition plan - rather I formed my diet based on things I have read online. I am trying to stay near the 1700-1800 calories a day range. This is the total calories consumed, not the net calories consumed after my workout. I assume that most people say their total calories consumed when they say how many carlories they are trying to eat, right? I am reading that losing weight is simple math - use up more calories then you take in .. however this is not making any sense to me. I burn an average of 600 calories with a p90x exercise, right? That would mean I would have to eat less than 600 calories a day? That makes no sense at all and I am sure no one would recommend that. My net calories consumed is about 1100-1200 - which is still a surplus. So how would I lose weight? I think I have actually gained a couple pounds - but I am almost sure that this is muscle gain, since I have been doing lifting along with cardio (I can tell its muscle gain because my forearms are like a rock now!)

Anyways, here is my diet (all in grams):

(water throughout day)

6:30 AM - (wake up) - 1 cup goat milk + 1 banana + 1 scoop whey (optimum nutrition) - then right after that I take a multivitamin and flax seed cap with water
    8 g fat
    51 g carb
    32 g protein
    (365 calories)

9:30 AM - quinoa (around 1/2 cup cooked) + lentil soup (around 3/4 cup)
    1 fat
    34 carb
    10g protein
    (138 calories)

12:30 PM - 3/4 cup egg white omelet with some greens (kale, spinach, brocolli, and asparagus) + apple

0 fat
    25 carb
    21 protein
    (215 calories)

3:30 or 4 PM - 3/4 cup chickpeas, 1/4 cup dark red kidney beans, 1/4 cup black beans (all low sodium)

2 fat
    69 carb
    19 protein
    (260 calories)

6:00 PM - Protein bar + Superpump 250(I have never drank much caffeine in my life, and I have been getting headaches recently .. earaches initially on.. but those have passed..should I stop doing this? I think it helps a lot - should I take jack3d instead?)

superpump = 8 carbs (32 calories)
    no protein bar included since I am stopping that

6:30 or 7 PM until 9 PM - workout and then p90x recovery drink packet
    2 fat
    40 carb
    10 protein
    (220 calories)

10:30 - 11:30 PM - fat free cottage cheese (1 or 1.5 cups) + a few tbps of peanut butter + a handful slices of avocado + a little high lignan flaxseed oil (barleans) + hot sauce, and maybe a few almonds and walnuts.
    42 fat
    39 carb
    44 protein
    (650 calories) *I am doing this to combine healthy fats in order to slow down the digestion of the casein protein even further. Is this too much fat though?

Totals:

55g fats
    266g carbs
    136g protein
    almost 1900 calories

After reading through the macros of this diet.. it looks like I have way too many carbs. Would you agree? If so, any suggestions on how to lessen them? Some of the proteins I eat are tied to the high carbs, like the quinoa, lentils, recovery drink, legumes, etc. I could get rid of the banana in the morning.. what else?

So knowing that I am trying to lose fat - what do you think of this diet? If you think it will help maximize my results - would you recommend I stick to this exact diet everyday? Even on Yoga day? What about on the stretch day? What about on days that I cannot workout because of an emergency or unexpected conflict?

As you can see, I am only taking whey once a day, and only one scoop. I am reading a site that recommends taking it once in the morning (like I am) - and also once hour after my workout, assuming that I take the recovery drink right after the workout. My concern with that is: 1. If I take the whey one hour after I workout, it will already be like 9:30 or 10 PM when I take it, and I will have eat my casein cottage cheese protein a mere hour or less later. Would this be fine? My other concern is that it will add more calories. Would you agree with that recommendation knowing my situation? Or an alternative would be putting 2 scoops instead of 1 in the morning.

Another concern I have is that I know that I am supposed to take a slow digesting casein protein before going to bed, which I do. But I have also read that the first meal of the day should be a complete protein and a complex carb. So I take whey - that's a complete protein right? If it is, I still have to worry about the carb. I am not even sure what goat milk is - is that a complex carb, or a simple carb, or a protein? Probably a mix, but I have heard the carbs for milk are not complex. what about the banana - is that a complex carb? If not, then I should modify it to include a complex carb, correct?

I am reading about shakeology as a meal replacement - is this something I should look into?

Also, some people are taking glutamine, but I have no idea what that is or what it means, so I am hoping you could shed some light on that. Is this something I should take - if so why?

As for creatine - it seems like it as many benefits, but I am reading that I should hold off on it if I am trying to lose fat - is this true?

Like you saw, I am taking a few tbps of peanut butter at night - is this fine? I am using one that is healthy and all natural.

What is insulinogenesis? Something I should look into ?

That post actually helped me a lot. What is your opinion?

Sorry for bombarding you with questions.

Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by Kenny537; 08-26-2010 at 11:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

If you're trying to bulk i would cut down the carbs and add protein same goes for if you're trying to cut.

if you're trying to cut you should have your carbs 30% of your calorie intake and with 1900 that would come to around 90g carbs. up the protein imo.

i run 50% protein/30%carbs/20%fat. Thats all in trying to cut down tho.

Theres a great section to read in the stickys, provides you with how you can find the figures in the kind of diet you want to create for what goal you're trying to reach, as well as tools and calculators.

Hope this helped!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

It does help, but it's hard for me to up the protein since I am vegetarian. How do I do this when the legumes and the protein and the lentils, all great protein sources, are also loaded with carbs?

Just stick to tofu and whey shakes?

Greg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Do you eat eggs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

yeah if you look at my diet, I eat an egg white omelet everyday

I have nearly 300 carbs .. according to the p90x nutrition guide - I should be eating about 2400-3000 calories a day, and also be at a 50/30/20 ratio of protein/carbs/fat during this phase of the program. I am eating only about 1800 calories and nowhere near that ratio, as my carbs are through the roof. Is this not a problem?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Here is my newly created diet plan: this is the closest I can get to 50% protein, 30 % carbs, 20% fat.

I am restarting p90x week 1 tomorrow with this diet:

6 30 AM: Whey protein + banana + goat milk - 470 cals (42c, 9f, 57p)

9 15 AM: Greek Style Low Fat Plain Yogurt - 160 cals (9c, 3f, 24p)

12 15 PM: liquid egg white omelet + spinach + broccoli - 260 cals (12c, 0f, 50p)

3 PM: Whey protein shake (with just water) - 240 cals (8c, 2f, 48p)

5 15 PM: Tofu + apple - 330cals (17c, 13f, 30p)

6 PM: Superpump 250 - 38 cals (9c, 0f, 0p)

8 30 PM: p90x Recovery Drink - 220 cals (39c, 2f, 10p)

10 15 PM: Whey protein shake (with just water) - 120 cals (4c, 1f, 24p)

11 30 PM - 12 AM: Cottage cheese + avocado + flax seed oil (26c, 21f, 44p)

Totals:

2273 calories

166 carbs, 51 fat, 287 protein

I did not reach the 2400 calorie mark with 300 protein, 180 carbs, and 53 fat... but its pretty close. Not sure what else I can do.

How is that? The thing that concerns me is all those carbs at night because of the cottage cheese .. but I need the casein right? I assume the casein protein powder does not have as much carbs.. should I do that? I kind of already have so much whey powder in there though. Either way, I feel much better about this diet than the one before. I'll do this for the first phase (4 weeks) before slowly highering my carbs and lowering my protein, fats stay consistent (all according to p90x nutrition plan).

Any feedback would be appreciated - thanks!

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JohhnySou View Post
    If you're trying to bulk i would cut down the carbs and add protein same goes for if you're trying to cut.

if you're trying to cut you should have your carbs 30% of your calorie intake and with 1900 that would come to around 90g carbs. up the protein imo.

i run 50% protein/30%carbs/20%fat. Thats all in trying to cut down tho.

Theres a great section to read in the stickys, provides you with how you can find the figures in the kind of diet you want to create for what goal you're trying to reach, as well as tools and calculators.

Hope this helped!
    The ratios obfuscate what's really going on with your diet. Focus on the grams and the calories.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny537 View Post
    yeah if you look at my diet, I eat an egg white omelet everyday

I have nearly 300 carbs .. according to the p90x nutrition guide - I should be eating about 2400-3000 calories a day, and also be at a 50/30/20 ratio of protein/carbs/fat during this phase of the program. I am eating only about 1800 calories and nowhere near that ratio, as my carbs are through the roof. Is this not a problem?
    Again, the ratios are something you need to move beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny537 View Post
    Here is my newly created diet plan: this is the closest I can get to 50% protein, 30 % carbs, 20% fat.

I am restarting p90x week 1 tomorrow with this diet:

6 30 AM: Whey protein + banana + goat milk - 470 cals (42c, 9f, 57p)

9 15 AM: Greek Style Low Fat Plain Yogurt - 160 cals (9c, 3f, 24p)

12 15 PM: liquid egg white omelet + spinach + broccoli - 260 cals (12c, 0f, 50p)

3 PM: Whey protein shake (with just water) - 240 cals (8c, 2f, 48p)

5 15 PM: Tofu + apple - 330cals (17c, 13f, 30p)

6 PM: Superpump 250 - 38 cals (9c, 0f, 0p)

8 30 PM: p90x Recovery Drink - 220 cals (39c, 2f, 10p)

10 15 PM: Whey protein shake (with just water) - 120 cals (4c, 1f, 24p)

11 30 PM - 12 AM: Cottage cheese + avocado + flax seed oil (26c, 21f, 44p)

Totals:

2273 calories

166 carbs, 51 fat, 287 protein

I did not reach the 2400 calorie mark with 300 protein, 180 carbs, and 53 fat... but its pretty close. Not sure what else I can do.

How is that? The thing that concerns me is all those carbs at night because of the cottage cheese .. but I need the casein right? I assume the casein protein powder does not have as much carbs.. should I do that? I kind of already have so much whey powder in there though. Either way, I feel much better about this diet than the one before. I'll do this for the first phase (4 weeks) before slowly highering my carbs and lowering my protein, fats stay consistent (all according to p90x nutrition plan).

Any feedback would be appreciated - thanks!
    I eat most of my carbs at night, especially while cutting. I train at night, so this works for me. I don't eat carbs in the AM - I eat a fairly high fat diet through the day, moderate protein and very low carb outside the training window.

Do you train in the AM or the PM?

Are you losing weight now? How fast?

Also, vegetarians especially can benefit from creatine. If you're not already doing so, I highly recommend 5g a day every day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the input.

I am not sure I understand how the ratios obfuscate. Could you expand on that please?

I train in the evening after I work. Around 6 30 PM. So yes, at night. But I don't sleep til around midnight (ideally). So I'm only getting around 6 hrs of sleep unfortunately. I try to fall asleep earlier but I just can't for some reason.

I am guessing that I am losing weight... but I am not sure. In the week that I have been training, I have seen some muscle improvements in my arms.. but my weight has been at about 170 consistently. I believe this is because I am losing fat and gaining muscle so it's evening out. I am going to measure my body fat % tonight with skinfolds so hopefully I can keep track of my progress that way.

I read that creatine is beneficial for when you are bulking, and should not be used when cutting. Is this not true?

Thanks

Creator of Chaos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I cant even say or define obfuscate...let along use it in a sentence right.

And why not basic weight training instead of p90x?
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Slave to the Irons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

That p90x gets your blood pumping! I did it for about 2 weeks with a friend... we always did the workouts at night, and I had trouble falling asleep even if I was tired.

But if I lift at night, I can pass clean out when I get back.

- Hubauer

Creator of Chaos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hubauer View Post
    That p90x gets your blood pumping! I did it for about 2 weeks with a friend... we always did the workouts at night, and I had trouble falling asleep even if I was tired.

But if I lift at night, I can pass clean out when I get back.

- Hubauer
    Try a Javorek Complex. Hands down they very easily will beat the shit out of you.
    Oh, and you're not paying a bazillion dollars for the free information.
    Last edited by juggernaut; 08-29-2010 at 08:03 AM.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    Try a Javorek Complex. Hands down they very easily will beat the shit out of you.
    Oh, and you're not paying a bazillion dollars for the free information.
    Complexes will leave you searching for the puke-bucket faster than you could imagine.

GenXXL junkie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I agree built even Randy Couture MMA on YouTube sucks

GenXXL junkie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

bunch of complexes better than p90x

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Complex A 5x5
    Row
    Clean
    Front squat
    Military press
    Back squat
    Good mornings
    Complex B 5x5
    Deadlift
    Clean-grip high pull
    Clean-grip snatch
    Back squat
    Good mornings
    Row
    Complex C 5x5
    Hang snatch
    Overhead squat
    Back squat
    Good mornings
    Row
    Deadlift
    Complex D 5x5
    Upright row
    Clean-grip snatch
    Back squat
    Behind the neck press
    Good mornings
    Row
    Complex E 5x5
    Power clean
    Military press
    Back squat
    Good mornings
    Behind the neck press
    Front squat
    Complex F 5x5
    Overhead squat
    Back squat
    Good morning
    Front squat
    Rows
    Deadlift
    Complex G 5x5
    Romanian Deadlift
    Hang Clean + Front Squat + Push Press (combo lift — perform one rep of each in series)
    Reverse Lunge (alternate legs)
    Complex H 5x5
    High Pull (onto toes)
    Squat Clean (clean the bar from the hang and then drop into a full squat on the catch)
    Military Press (strict)
    Jump Lunges (switch legs)
    Complex I 5x5
    Jump Squat
    Squat
    Squat and hold for 10s
    Military Press
    Push Press
    Squat and Press
    Bloody Barbell Complex (repeat 4 times)
    Overhead squat for 10 reps
    Hang clean for 10 reps
    Standing military press for 10 reps
    Bentover row for 10 reps
    Lunge for 10 reps on each leg
    Romanian deadlift for 20 reps
    Front squat for 10 reps
    Standing calf raise (barbell across upper back) for 30 reps
    Bloody Dumbbell Complex (repeat 4 times)
    Standing hammer curl for 5 reps
    Standing alternating shoulder press for 10 reps with each arm
    Forward lunge for 10 reps with each leg
    Bentover alternating row for 10 reps with each arm
    Reverse lunge with overhead press (palms facing each other) for 10 reps with each leg
    Romanian deadlift for 20 reps
    Standing calf raise (arms hanging at sides) for 30 reps
    Cosgrove’s Evil 8
    Deadlift
    Romanian Deadlift
    Bentover Row
    Power Clean
    Front Squat
    Push Press
    Back Squat
    Good Morning

On round one, perform 6 reps of each exercise, Rest 90 seconds after the first circuit, then perform 5 reps of each in the next circuit; rest 90 seconds, 4 reps of each; rest 90 seconds, 3 reps of each; rest 90 seconds, 2 reps of each; rest 90 seconds, and then do 1 rep of each.

Tumminello's Weight Plate Metabolic Circuit (use an olympic plate)
    5 sets with 90 sec recovery

Overhead Squat x 6-8
    Swings (like kettlebell swings) x 6-8
    Bentover Row x 8-10
    Reverse Lunge and Twist x 8-10 total
    Diagonal Chops x 6-8 each side
    Waterbury’s Submission Complex
    Reverse Lunges, 6 reps on each leg
    Romanian Deadlift, 12 reps
    Good Morning, 12 reps
    Front Squat, 6 reps
    Military Press, 6 reps
    Bentover Row, 6 reps
    Floor Press, 12 reps
    Rest 60 seconds and repeat 2-4 more times depending on your testicular fortitude.
    Ferrugia’s Timed Complex
    The goal of this complex is speed. Start a timer and perform it once through, 6 reps for every movement. The next time you perform it, try to beat that time.
    Deadlift
    Hang Clean
    Front Squat
    Hang Snatch
    Overhead Squat
    Front Press
    Bentover Row
    Romanian Deadlift

10 burpees, varying method
    10 prisoner squats
    10 lunge-jumps, alternating
    20 bent-over reverse flies
    10 second front plank, 10 second (left) side plank, 10 second (right) side plank
    rest for 1 minute, repeat 10x

3-4 min warm-up
    · 1 min sled drags
    · 20 sec active recovery
    · 1 min overhead medicine ball slams (throw MB at ground from overhead)
    · 20 sec active recovery
    · 10 swiss ball jackknifes
    · 10 push ups (keep feet on swiss ball if possible)
    · 30 sec active recovery
    Repeat 3-5 more times

3-5 min cool-down

3-4 min warm-up (your choice)
    · 15 MB Pushups
    · 15 MB Crunches
    · 30 sec active recovery

Repeat 3-5 more times

Finish up with some sled dragging/sprints if you want

3-5 min cool-down

3-4 minute warm-up (your choice)
    · 50 burpees (jump laterally over small medicine ball or foam roller between each burpee) – fast as possible. These are full burpees with the jump.

· If you get to 50 burpees and more time is desired, do overhead walking lunges and skips with interval rests until time has elapsed.
    3-5 minute cool-down

30/30
    30 seconds work, followed by 30 seconds rest, repeat next exercise. I
    · Rower
    · (15-40 lbs – trial and error)
    · One leg hops (jump on 1 leg as high as possible, if not possible do 2 legs)
    ·
    · Sit up and reach with medicine ball
    · Mountain climbers
    · Skipping (on track or any open space)
    Repeat 2-4 times

3-5 min cool-down

· 30 sec jumping jacks
    · 30 sec bear crawls
    · 30 sec active recovery
    · 30 sec jump rope
    · 30 sec explosive push ups
    · 30 sec active recovery
    · 60 sec Sled Drags
    · 30 sec active recovery
    Repeat 3-5 times

3-5 minute cool-down

A1) Sledgehammer Swing x 20 (10 L/10 R)
    rest: none
    A2) Push-Ups x 10
    rest: none
    A3) Alternating Lunge x 20 (10 l/10 R)
    rest: 60-sec
    A1-A3 are a circuit. Repeat 10 times.
    1A) Sandbag clean and push press, 1x10
    1B) Sandbag bent-over row, 1x10
    1C) Shoulder get-up, 1x5 (each side)
    1D) Sandbag shoulder squat, 1x10 (each side)
    1E) Sandbag carry, 1x50 yards
    [FONT=&quot]

30 Good Mornings (with empty 45lb bar)
    21 Atomic Situps
    21 Pushups
    30 Good Mornings
    18 Atomic Situps
    18 Pushups
    30 Good Mornings
    15 Atomic Situps
    15 Pushups
    30 Good Mornings
    12 Atomic Situps
    12 Pushups
    30 Good Mornings
    9 Atomic Situps
    9 Pushups
    30 Good Mornings
    6 Atomic Situps
    6 Pushups
    30 Good Mornings
    3 Atomic Situps
    3 Pushups
    ------------------------------------------------------------------\
    Anti-Rodent Routines
    Beginner
    First pass (of dumbbell): 10 one-arm dumbbell swings with each arm
    Second pass: 50 sit-ups
    Third pass: 10 one-arm clean and jerks with each arm
    Fourth pass: 50 bodyweight squats
    Intermediate
    First pass: 20 dumbbell snatches with each arm
    Second pass: 100 bodyweight squats
    Third pass: 15 clean and push presses with each arm
    Fourth pass: 50 sit-ups
    Advanced
    First pass: 10 one-arm dumbbell swings with each arm
    Second pass: 50 sit-ups
    Third pass: 10 one-arm clean and jerks with each arm
    Fourth pass: 50 pushups
    Fifth pass: 20 dumbbell snatches with each arm
    Sixth pass: 100 bodyweight squats
    Seventh pass: 15 clean and push presses with each arm
    Eighth pass: 50 sit-ups

Heavy Bag/Dumbbell Combo
    Beginner
    One minute heavy bag round
    10 one-arm dumbbell snatches with each arm
    50 sit-ups
    10 dumbbell swings
    50 bodyweight squats

Intermediate
    Same as above, only extend the heavy bag rounds to two minutes.

Advanced
    Same as above, only extend the heavy bag rounds to three minutes. You can also add reps to the other exercises.

Jump Rope/Dumbbell Cocktail
    Beginner
    One minute of rope jumping
    10 on-arm dumbbell snatches with each arm
    10 one-arm dumbbell clean and push presses
    10 one-arm dumbbell swings
    10 dumbbell squats

Intermediate
    Same as above, only with two minute rounds of rope jumping.

Advanced
    Same as above, only with three minute rounds of rope jumping.

· 15 burpees
    · 15 Pushups
    · 15 Hand Walkouts
    · 30 sec active recovery

Repeat 3-5 more times

Cool down and stretch

· 50 burpees (jump laterally over small medicine ball or foam roller between each burpee)
    – fast as possible. These are full burpees with the jump.

Cool Down and Stretch

-15 Prisoner Squats
    -15 Pushups
    -15 Bulgarian Split Squats Each Side
    -15 Mountain Climbers

Repeat 3-5 more times

Cool Down and Stretch

15 burpees
    15 prisoner squats
    15 Good Mornings
    15 Cross Knee Drives from pushup position

Repeat 3-5 more times

Cool Down and Stretch

Tabata Protocol:
    20sec work/sprinting followed by 10sec rest repeated 8 times for a total of 4 mins

Some good ideas: burpees, prisoner squats, jump lunges, step ups, spider man climbs, squat jumps, overhead medicine ball slams, squat presses, overhead squats, skipping, running, cycling, cross trainer, rowing machine.

10 squats
    10 T pushups
    10 body rows
    10 lunges

Repeat 3-5 more times

Cool Down and Stretch

15 One leg Deadlifts
    15 Star Jumps
    15 Spiderman Climbs
    60 sec Planks

Repeat 3-5 more times

Cool Down and Stretch

60sec Single Leg Hip Bridge each side
    15 Burpees
    15 Bench Dips
    60sec Side Planks each side

Repeat 3-5 more times

Cool Down and Stretch

(sorry for long post just thought others might like )