Dad sentenced for groping nurse on way to delivery of his child

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,723
    Rep Points
    2136000020

    Dad sentenced for groping nurse on way to delivery of his child

    Dad sentenced for groping nurse on way to delivery of his child By Associated Press
    POSTED: 12:56 p.m. EDT, Aug 11, 2010

    Information from the Standard-Examiner, http://www.standard.net.



    OGDEN, UTAH: A 31-year-old Utah man has been sentenced to six months in jail for fondling a maternity nurse who was wheeling the man's pregnant girlfriend to the delivery room.
    Second District Court Judge Scott Hadley sentenced Adam Manning of Bountiful to 180 days in the Weber County Jail.
    Manning pleaded guilty in June to a reduced charge of felony attempted forcible sexual abuse.
    Defense attorney Randall Marshall argued that Manning's actions Oct. 9 at McKay-Dee Hospital in Ogden resulted from a brain injury following a vehicle crash 10 years ago, and involved no force or violence.
    Manning missed his child's birth following his arrest.
    The judge ordered Manning to undergo psychosexual, mental health and substance abuse evaluations and treatment.




    classy.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  2. #2
    A D M I N I S T R A T O R
    ROID's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North of Cuba
    Posts
    4,697
    Rep Points
    713380764

    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

  3. #3
    DRSE ScatMaster
    withoutrulers's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bakunin's state
    Posts
    3,424
    Rep Points
    1335321517

    Can't hate the man for trying to get some threesome action. I suppose his ol' lady would be all " I just had a fuckin baby!". Cry about it
    "When in doubt, whip it out"- Mother Teresa

  4. #4
    The People's choice
    REDDOG309's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    5,322
    Rep Points
    2119072361

    With a bun in the oven, i think it would have been a foursome

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Muscle_Girl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,341
    Rep Points
    30215696

    LOL, groping resulted from a car accident? What the fuck is wrong with people? Not only is this guy a piece of shit, but his lawyer is too.
    Just a girl.... Looking for muscles!!

  6. #6
    RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER
    Dark Geared God's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    9,175
    Rep Points
    559889443

    forcable sexual abuse..are they 4real..WTF what is happening to this nation.....
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.


  7. #7
    45 and Alive!
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    461
    Rep Points
    6563047

    Quote Originally Posted by The Situation View Post
    forcable sexual abuse..are they 4real..WTF what is happening to this nation.....

    I agree with you..WTF??!!

    The dude is a turd for doing this while wheeling his GF into the delivery room but even so being charged with a felony conviction for copping a feel?? It's common knowledge a majority of charges are ramped up with penalties consistently exceeding the crime. Too many F'ing lawyers.

    newspapers and news have recorded effects of lopsided justice cases like this.

    Synopsis
    A. cops feel
    B. gets felony conviction for butt or titty squeeze (clearly should have been misdemeanor).
    C. loses job over felony conviction.
    D. loses girlfriend
    E. can no longer get hired due to felony record.
    F. gets depressed, pissed off..petty crimes ensue..hate builds...hates GF. nurse and all persons involved with conviction.
    G. obtains weapon (usually a gun)
    H. commits other heinous crimes
    I . takes his own life after whacking multiple others.

    rinse...repeat with another person..

    Too many lawyers, too many whiners, too many political correctness fags, too many me..me..me..entitlement fags..too many...etc...etc...etc.. Punishment should fit the crime
    Weight lifting is like " Mind over Matter". If my body doesn't mind---the weight doesn't matter!!!!!

  8. #8
    RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER
    Dark Geared God's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    9,175
    Rep Points
    559889443

    Quote Originally Posted by twarrior View Post
    I agree with you..WTF??!!

    The dude is a turd for doing this while wheeling his GF into the delivery room but even so being charged with a felony conviction for copping a feel?? It's common knowledge a majority of charges are ramped up with penalties consistently exceeding the crime. Too many F'ing lawyers.

    newspapers and news have recorded effects of lopsided justice cases like this.

    Synopsis
    A. cops feel
    B. gets felony conviction for butt or titty squeeze (clearly should have been misdemeanor).
    C. loses job over felony conviction.
    D. loses girlfriend
    E. can no longer get hired due to felony record.
    F. gets depressed, pissed off..petty crimes ensue..hate builds...hates GF. nurse and all persons involved with conviction.
    G. obtains weapon (usually a gun)
    H. commits other heinous crimes
    I . takes his own life after whacking multiple others.

    rinse...repeat with another person..

    Too many lawyers, too many whiners, too many political correctness fags, too many me..me..me..entitlement fags..too many...etc...etc...etc.. Punishment should fit the crime
    If he gets convicted he will have to reg as a Sex offender..WTF is that..
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.


  9. #9
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Nightowl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    task mastering class
    Posts
    1,803
    Rep Points
    219733090

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by REDDOG309 View Post
    With a bun in the oven, i think it would have been a foursome



    Oh, my f***in gawd!
    Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but Cabbage with a College Education.

  10. #10
    RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER
    Dark Geared God's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    9,175
    Rep Points
    559889443

    Quote Originally Posted by REDDOG309 View Post
    With a bun in the oven, i think it would have been a foursome
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.


  11. #11
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    someplace else
    Posts
    1,530
    Rep Points
    20425517

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    Dad sentenced for groping nurse on way to delivery of his child
    What? This is a bad thing?

  12. #12
    Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER
    maniclion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mēns Incognita
    Posts
    27,180
    Rep Points
    989810505

    Should have cuffed his cock and balls to his gf's arm while she gave birth, as she writhed with pain his junk would slowly be separated from his overly sexified mind....or swiftly depending on how cruel she was feeling.
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

  13. #13
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER
    Bilal123's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    261
    Rep Points
    12789749

    Quote Originally Posted by The Situation View Post
    If he gets convicted he will have to reg as a Sex offender..WTF is that..
    I remember I saw a news piece similar to that. Some guy in SD was at a party and pinched a girl's butt. They lock him up for sexual assault and he's stuck having to register as a sex offender. He had to drop out of college (I think he was a Jr or Sr at the time), moved back home, and has yet to find a job...

    The laws nowadays just make you shake your head, huh?

  14. #14
    RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER
    Dark Geared God's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    9,175
    Rep Points
    559889443

    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal123 View Post
    I remember I saw a news piece similar to that. Some guy in SD was at a party and pinched a girl's butt. They lock him up for sexual assault and he's stuck having to register as a sex offender. He had to drop out of college (I think he was a Jr or Sr at the time), moved back home, and has yet to find a job...

    The laws nowadays just make you shake your head, huh?
    same thing happen 2 a 14 y/o boy he pinch a girl in scholl and got cuffed and stuff
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.


  15. #15
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,973
    Rep Points
    1115136028

    Quote Originally Posted by twarrior View Post
    I agree with you..WTF??!!

    The dude is a turd for doing this while wheeling his GF into the delivery room but even so being charged with a felony conviction for copping a feel?? It's common knowledge a majority of charges are ramped up with penalties consistently exceeding the crime. Too many F'ing lawyers.

    newspapers and news have recorded effects of lopsided justice cases like this.

    Synopsis
    A. cops feel
    B. gets felony conviction for butt or titty squeeze (clearly should have been misdemeanor).
    C. loses job over felony conviction.
    D. loses girlfriend
    E. can no longer get hired due to felony record.
    F. gets depressed, pissed off..petty crimes ensue..hate builds...hates GF. nurse and all persons involved with conviction.
    G. obtains weapon (usually a gun)
    H. commits other heinous crimes
    I . takes his own life after whacking multiple others.

    rinse...repeat with another person..

    Too many lawyers, too many whiners, too many political correctness fags, too many me..me..me..entitlement fags..too many...etc...etc...etc.. Punishment should fit the crime

    Excellent post! I would like to add that the same assholes that would ruin this guys life and indirectly ruin the life of his wife and child are the same bitching crying assholes that would pass a law that gets in the way of my fun, because of how what I do indirectly affects others through some long chain of events.
    Fucking Determined!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 02:03 PM
  2. 2 teens accused of groping, spanking the elderly
    By Splash Log in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 05:20 PM
  3. nurse need job
    By alexvega in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-15-2005, 10:26 AM
  4. Leslie as a nurse
    By craig777 in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 10:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->