• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dad sentenced for groping nurse on way to delivery of his child

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Dad sentenced for groping nurse on way to delivery of his child By Associated Press
POSTED: 12:56 p.m. EDT, Aug 11, 2010

Information from the Standard-Examiner, http://www.standard.net.

OGDEN, UTAH: A 31-year-old Utah man has been sentenced to six months in jail for fondling a maternity nurse who was wheeling the man's pregnant girlfriend to the delivery room.
Second District Court Judge Scott Hadley sentenced Adam Manning of Bountiful to 180 days in the Weber County Jail.
Manning pleaded guilty in June to a reduced charge of felony attempted forcible sexual abuse.
Defense attorney Randall Marshall argued that Manning's actions Oct. 9 at McKay-Dee Hospital in Ogden resulted from a brain injury following a vehicle crash 10 years ago, and involved no force or violence.
Manning missed his child's birth following his arrest.
The judge ordered Manning to undergo psychosexual, mental health and substance abuse evaluations and treatment.

classy. :coffee:

:coffee:

Can't hate the man for trying to get some threesome action. I suppose his ol' lady would be all " I just had a fuckin baby!". Cry about it:coffee:

With a bun in the oven, i think it would have been a foursome

LOL, groping resulted from a car accident? What the fuck is wrong with people? Not only is this guy a piece of shit, but his lawyer is too.

forcable sexual abuse..are they 4real..WTF what is happening to this nation.....:coffee:

forcable sexual abuse..are they 4real..WTF what is happening to this nation.....:coffee:

I agree with you..WTF??!!

The dude is a turd for doing this while wheeling his GF into the delivery room but even so being charged with a felony conviction for copping a feel?? It's common knowledge a majority of charges are ramped up with penalties consistently exceeding the crime. Too many F'ing lawyers.

newspapers and news have recorded effects of lopsided justice cases like this.

Synopsis
A. cops feel
B. gets felony conviction for butt or titty squeeze (clearly should have been misdemeanor).
C. loses job over felony conviction.
D. loses girlfriend
E. can no longer get hired due to felony record.
F. gets depressed, pissed off..petty crimes ensue..hate builds...hates GF. nurse and all persons involved with conviction.
G. obtains weapon (usually a gun)
H. commits other heinous crimes
I . takes his own life after whacking multiple others.

rinse...repeat with another person..

Too many lawyers, too many whiners, too many political correctness fags, too many me..me..me..entitlement fags..too many...etc...etc...etc.. Punishment should fit the crime:headbang:

The dude is a turd for doing this while wheeling his GF into the delivery room but even so being charged with a felony conviction for copping a feel?? It's common knowledge a majority of charges are ramped up with penalties consistently exceeding the crime. Too many F'ing lawyers.

Synopsis
A. cops feel
B. gets felony conviction for butt or titty squeeze (clearly should have been misdemeanor).
D. loses girlfriend
F. gets depressed, pissed off..petty crimes ensue..hate builds...hates GF. nurse and all persons involved with conviction.

Too many lawyers, too many whiners, too many political correctness fags, too many me..me..me..entitlement fags..too many...etc...etc...etc.. Punishment should fit the crime:headbang:
If he gets convicted he will have to reg as a Sex offender..WTF is that..:headbang::coffee:

Should have cuffed his cock and balls to his gf's arm while she gave birth, as she writhed with pain his junk would slowly be separated from his overly sexified mind....or swiftly depending on how cruel she was feeling.

If he gets convicted he will have to reg as a Sex offender..WTF is that..:headbang::coffee:

I remember I saw a news piece similar to that. Some guy in SD was at a party and pinched a girl's butt. They lock him up for sexual assault and he's stuck having to register as a sex offender. He had to drop out of college (I think he was a Jr or Sr at the time), moved back home, and has yet to find a job...

The laws nowadays just make you shake your head, huh?

I remember I saw a news piece similar to that. Some guy in SD was at a party and pinched a girl's butt. They lock him up for sexual assault and he's stuck having to register as a sex offender. He had to drop out of college (I think he was a Jr or Sr at the time), moved back home, and has yet to find a job...

The laws nowadays just make you shake your head, huh?
same thing happen 2 a 14 y/o boy he pinch a girl in scholl and got cuffed and stuff :coffee:

Synopsis
A. cops feel
D. loses girlfriend

Excellent post! I would like to add that the same assholes that would ruin this guys life and indirectly ruin the life of his wife and child are the same bitching crying assholes that would pass a law that gets in the way of my fun, because of how what I do indirectly affects others through some long chain of events.

Back