• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1,3 -dimethylamylamine (*geranamine, methylhexanamine) positive doping tests

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
by Anthony Roberts

Although it???s early, and I???m still going through a lot of this information, I???ve just received word that the 1,3 -dimethylamylamine (*geranamine, methylhexanamine) positive doping tests in Minor League Baseball have been linked to players ingesting (totally legal) nutritional products from the following companies:

• USPLabs
  • Primaforce
  • IForce
(and I???m hearing at least 2-3 others who do not have the ingredient listed on their label ??? but that???s unconfirmed at the moment).
I haven???t looked into these other companies or products too heavily, but the three I???ve named all list the banned ingredient in question on their labels, and are pretty up front about things. I???m still awaiting confirmation on the other companies, and whether or not this is a case of contamination on the part of the manufacturer, or confusion on the part of the athlete(s). To the best of my knowledge, this information on the products and companies in question (that have been caused the positive tests) hasn???t hit the mainstream media yet???

But as I said Monday, I can???t imagine that this ingredient is going to be on the market forever, and I suspect we???ll see it being removed sooner rather than later. I???m actually very curious to see what effect this could have on USPLabs, as they have two top sellers in Bodybuilding.com???s top 10, and both are heavily reliant on 1,3 -dimethylamylamine, the same way Twinlab was heavily reliant on ephedra (before it was banned, and they went bankrupt).

source

never took this garbage,that is for sure and I do not know why they would.

Most of the mlb players use Fast Twitch powder. A lot of the brewers,yankees,Giants,athletics,mariners,etc...

Last edited:
this is nothing new. you expect too much from what is essentially a gossip columnist, (what are you buying from him? just getting info that is legit). you should look into the backgrounds of the people that make supplements, that is really interesting.

Oh I best the background for people who make supplements is even worse. I just wanted to share the link because I see AR articles floating around like its actual science...

Back