IronMag Research Chems

Trt and gyno

Thread: Trt and gyno

Rep Points

Trt and gyno

Question for you all
    I am doing running test c and sometimes have sore and ichy nips. I guess i am pron to gyno. So what should i run with my test to relieve thses issues? I have hcg onthe way just looking for a little help

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

If you are prone to gyno have some nolvadex (Tamoxofin not the otc shit)on hand for emergencies.Hcg will cause gyno as well in people who are prone to it,so you should run aromasin or arimadex any time your using test and hcg.If you have symtoms now start taking 20mgs a day of the nolva asap.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ZEEK18 View Post
    Question for you all
    I am doing running test c and sometimes have sore and ichy nips. I guess i am pron to gyno. So what should i run with my test to relieve thses issues? I have hcg onthe way just looking for a little help
    When you say TRT, I assume you're under the care of a physician. In which case, he would provide Rx's for that. I, however, do not think this is the case for some reason or another. Arimidex, aromasin, nolvadex, and letro come to mind as far as AI's.

Rep Points

THanks for the info. Should i take novla all the time or just when i have problems? I am in my 40s and just using low mg test and feel great except for the nip issues sometimes

Placeebo Abuser

Rep Points

Trt and gyno

Quote Originally Posted by pyes

When you say TRT, I assume you're under the care of a physician. In which case, he would provide Rx's for that. I, however, do not think this is the case for some reason or another. Arimidex, aromasin, nolvadex, and letro come to mind as far as AI's.
    That should be the case, but rarely is. Lots of docs may prescribe some Test (in many cases an inadequate dose and often too infrequent of a dose), but just don't know hormones and compounds enough to properly prescribe any ancillaries.

I'm actually self medicating TRT.
    All posts are not for entertainment. Use the GEARS I tell you to and how I tell you to use them or I'll E-Beat you to death...

Manwhore

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Gears View Post
    Nolva would be the solution to the existing problem, as it attaches to the receptors in breast tissue, making it impossible for estro to bind to. it doesnt stop estro production, it just blocks it. the adex is your first line of defense. If your Doc wont provide a script, dont fret. Its easilly obtainable.

Theres a few trustworthy suppliers on this site. if you suspect gyno now, run both (AI and SERM) til symptoms subside, then switch back to just the AI.

my 2ml's
    Yeah, only I like Aromasin.