• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

sustanon 250 Really need help

ddeal1

The Solution
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi people, im 30 years old...... 5 foot 11, 175. i just bought 10 amps of zafa testanon 250 and a 10ml vial of underground test prop/cyp 250. this is my very first cycle. i have read about these things atleast 3 hours a day for the last 3 weeks. i feel im very well informed but nuthing beats direct advice. i need to know proper dosage.... obviously i dont wanna over do it but neither do i wanna under do it. i wanna get the most out of this as possible. i was considering frontloading 750mg in first week then do 500 mg wk split into 2 shots until its gone then start the 10 ml vial of test prop/cyp at 500 mg a week until its gone which will end up being a total of roughly 9 weeks on. i plan on starting hcg shots 3 weeks in for 5 weeks ending 1 week before my last injection and then 2 weeks after last injection taking nolvadex. i plan on using weight gainer 2200 gold and NOS hemodiolater during the cycle. much past that can anyone either fill in some holes for me or give me some better advice.

I remember my firsty cycle:
250mg Geneza Test E for 12 weeks
I gained 20 lbs off just that being it was my first cycle.

Your older and testosterone is most likely lower than mine was. There is no point to front load. Just start with 500 mg a weeks on Mon. and Thurs for example.

Your making it more complicated than it needs to be.

500mg from week one until the end.

Just becasue you don't "feel" the test, doesn't mean it's not working. It starts working after you inject it.

HCG from week one. Get some aromasin, nolva is junk at best.

Good luck.

yea but the problem is that with the short acting esters 2 a week will not give stable blood levels

yea but the problem is that with the short acting esters 2 a week will not give stable blood levels

Don't use the prop at all, you don't need it.

Use Test C or E.

not an option both the amps and the vial has prop in it

Using those types of blends isn't the best idea for a first cycle. To me there are too many esters and unstable blood levels.

what is the prop/cyp dosed at ?
maybe...
sus - monday , friday
prop/cyp - wednesday

about the best you are going to be able to do.

why did you buy such odd combinations ?

sus

all i know is its a test cyp/prop mix at 250mg

all i know is its a test cyp/prop mix at 250mg

it isn't broken down on the label ?

100mg prop
150mg cyp ?? something like that ?

IML Gear Cream!
sus

first off i know what your gonna say.... it comes from a reliable source, very reliable. its underground. all i know is its 250mg

I wasn't going to say anything.

just difficult to combine something when you don't know the ratio of ingredients

sustonon mon,wed,fri , cyp\prop, sun pin that shit fuck you'll blow the fuck up

Wow

man that 4 pins a week ...... im a rookie bro lol, i really need to know a good online legit spot for pct

btw

im hearing mixed reviews on world pharma.org. can anyone please help me out on wether to trust them or not.

im hearing mixed reviews on world pharma.org. can anyone please help me out on wether to trust them or not.

don't know much about them bro, but i do have experience with naps and promeds....Naps is tough to beat..they have some unbelievable deals

Using those types of blends isn't the best idea for a first cycle. To me there are too many esters and unstable blood levels.

Thats my exact thought as well...i think a single long ester is much better for one just getting started!

thanx bro

whats ur experience with naps. how do they work, i mean im not trying to sign for anything and if i give a fake name and im asked to sign at the p.o. box then i wont have anyway to sign for it. just some good advice is all i need really

Back