• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ECA vs Clen/Keto while on cycle and T3

jmorrison

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I haven't found much in the way of evidence for the superiority of clen/keto over standard ECA.

I have used ECA many many times with success, but it seems lately that I am not responding to it.

What are some pros/cons of Clen/Keto over ECA? Bear in mind T3 will be used and this will be on cycle.

None really, unless you like to be tired, irritable and have your heart pounding 24/7.

I used clen once and that was enough for me.

How's your diet, that might be the underlying factor as to why you're not responding.

How do you plan to run the T3?

Diet is solid, just not seeing the strong response I have always received from ECA in ragards to fat loss, but then again, as I lean out its getting harder to drop fat anyway.

I think you are pretty much backing up my thoughts on Clen, that there really isnt a viable reason to run it over ECA.

The T3 I will be running in 3 week cycles at around 75-100mc ED depending on how I feel, new source = new strength. I was able to tolerate GP's T3 at 75mcg+ easily with no sides. I will most likely be running CEM's this time around.

Diet is solid, just not seeing the strong response I have always received from ECA in ragards to fat loss, but then again, as I lean out its getting harder to drop fat anyway.

I think you are pretty much backing up my thoughts on Clen, that there really isnt a viable reason to run it over ECA.

The T3 I will be running in 3 week cycles at around 75-100mc ED depending on how I feel, new source = new strength. I was able to tolerate GP's T3 at 75mcg+ easily with no sides. I will most likely be running CEM's this time around.

If it were me I would run the T3 different, this seems to work best for me but who knows maybe your way is better. I'm just throwing this out there.

Start at 50mcgs ED first thing in the AM on an empty stomach. Once you plateau add and additional 25mcgs. Keep doing this until you feel as if you're still dropping body fat and not losing LBM. This way you don't have to cut your calories right off the bat.

Three week cycles of T3 are not recommend as your normal T3 levels will take a while to rebound, in the meantime you're left waiting to recover and doing all of this cardio for nothing.

What ever you do, good luck.

Thanks for the assistance. I will be on a rather long cycle of 15 weeks, broken into 3 week Micro-bulks/cuts (long story, but trust me Im not insane, just outside the scope of this post) and I was planning on cycling the T3 during the cuts. Do you recommend staying on for a longer period of time, despite not being in a caloric deficit for 3 weeks at a time?

Again, I appreciate the advice.

^^^me, i use t3 at 50- 100mcg depending on where iam at training and always at 3 wks never longer. but like ct good luck which ever road u travel. i use it both in cycle or bridging.:clapping:

ps: forgot, i run t3 then after 3 wks clen for the 2 and 2 method. then repeat cycle one more time, then thats it. ive been reading about diet, and eph has a tendency to mess with your left ventricle, so i wont use eph again. aspirin 80mg a day is ok but more its bad for your gi system if taken long term.

Last edited:
Thanks for the assistance. I will be on a rather long cycle of 15 weeks, broken into 3 week Micro-bulks/cuts (long story, but trust me Im not insane, just outside the scope of this post) and I was planning on cycling the T3 during the cuts. Do you recommend staying on for a longer period of time, despite not being in a caloric deficit for 3 weeks at a time?

Again, I appreciate the advice.

I would just run the T3 at 50mcgs ED for the entire cycle. That way when you bulk you're not going to gain as much fat, you'll be able to throw in an extra cheat meal a week and when you stop your thyroid won't have to be put on "pause" while it needs to recover.

For your cutting phase just bump the T3 up to 75mcgs if you need to. This should be the maximum dose. I think 100mcgs daily is just too much.

There are plenty of studies done on T3 showing long term use not being an issue. You might want to PM Heavyiron as he was the one who posted the studies, and he's a smarter guy than me.

Good luck.

Back