• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Superted get Super-DMZ and whole bunch of other crazy shit - SPONSORED LOG

Nice Fish Bro!!! Fishing is my #1 passion in life, here's a couple of my trophy Cats!!! I also Love to Noodle!!!

Very nice mate

27972d1282914281-superted-get-super-dmz-whole-bunch-other-crazy-shit-sponsored-log-blue-cat-83lbs.jpg

27973d1282914281-superted-get-super-dmz-whole-bunch-other-crazy-shit-sponsored-log-flat-72lbs.jpg

27974d1282914281-superted-get-super-dmz-whole-bunch-other-crazy-shit-sponsored-log-flat-55lbs.jpg

Glad this is Kleen'd up. ;) I was hoping to be able to frequent it and offer more support. I am feeling great right now on this and seeing some changes in compostion already. Tomorrow is my first true weigh in since my base line.

Glad this is Kleen'd up. ;) I was hoping to be able to frequent it and offer more support. I am feeling great right now on this and seeing some changes in compostion already. Tomorrow is my first true weigh in since my base line.

Thats great news mate,

I now have the advantage of using your exp on this compound as a resource as your a good week ahead of me

:owned:

Day 138inj cycle

The Fitness Disciple

Proviron 50mg ED
Test E 2500mg EW
Test Undeconate 500mg EW
EQ 300mg EW
Anavar 95mg ED
Tren E 400mg EW

Weight 221.6 -3.4
Waist 32.7 -4.7” :)
BP 121 / 75

Sill sore Thursdays chest action :) = GROW

Yesterday hit the gym and blasted bis/tris 50 mins no break super set drop set action
Arms were so jacked felt like they were going to burst

DB Curls
80 x 8
70 x 8
60 x 8
60 x 8

Hammer curls
70 x 8
60 x 8
50 x 8

Cable bar curls
120 ish 3 x 12

Rope pull down x 3 x 15 weight unknown
V bar Pull Down x 3 x 15 ish
DB Kick backs 12 x 3 x F

Today 50 mins back 20 mins abs

Back
Went wide slow and light to hit lats

lat pull downs
200 x 3 x15ish

Cable Rows
Stack x 3 x 12 ish

Smith Machine Shrugs x 3
Reverse Peck Deck x 3

Will try and be more accurate with numbers going forward... I lift by feel

Overall last few sessions have been strong with good intensity and feeling sore so must be doing something right.... Will get new pictures for my DMZ log which will start Tuesday

Cardio has been off due to unforeseen circumstances but will get run today on the beach for sure, have a great weekend

If i can help in anyway please feel free to post here or PM me any time re concerns, suggestions or just about anything, here to serve :)

:coffee:

Weight 221.6 -3.4
Waist 32.7 -4.7” :)
BP 121 / 75

Sunday

Gonna get legs in today that's gonna be brutal as i missed last weeks leg session due to some personal issues but other than that i kept my meals, cardio and WO’s on track and feel good about progress with shoulder.

The slower lighter weights using time under tension working well for me each WO has resulted in sore muscles the following day and yet giving the shoulder injury some well needed time for recovery. So all in all under the circumstances I'm very pleased and looking forward to Tuesdays kick off with the Super DMZ and Dbol which will be my final 30 day blast before going on cruise control. Given Klieens enthusiasm results and my Dbol kicker i think this should get me a few extra pounds to write home about :)

Other than that i gotta get some photos done and work on my tan tomorrow.....

Quick note on the Tren..... Still have the occasional Tren headache and they always come in the evenings, tonight was the first one in a week and i just medicated with a Perc, job done... Libido good but certainly off as a result of the Tren....
Vascularity improving all the time veins everywhere when im working out, noticed one in my lats today thats a first

If i can help in anyway please feel free to post here or PM me any time re concerns, suggestions or just about anything, here to serve :)

Last edited:
Im in this as well my friend ;)!

So many anabolics you taking haha..

nice fish!Theres your protein for the next month.

seriously

202.5lbs of fish

I have a well stocked freezer

Man i'm jealous. Hunting season is almost here. Hope to have some deer meat and antelope in the freezer before too long.

Nice Fish Bro!!! Fishing is my #1 passion in life, here's a couple of my trophy Cats!!! I also Love to Noodle!!!

All these big-ass fish are making that 4# large-mouth I caught yesterday look like bait.
I've seen videos of guys noodling... I don't know if I'd have the balls to do it. Sticking my hands in places I can't see and hoping something doesn't take a nice big bite outta me... I don't know about all that.

cant wait to see them arms grow bigger and thicker. good job ted your the man. ill be telling you how you look just keep me updated with pics. every month pics are great as u can tell the diff. boy thats a great cycle. 2.5 gr test, if i were u i would up the eq to 600- 1000mg ew. thats great dosages ted i love those kind. cant wait for a month for a picture. great job ted keep it up. great waist size at 32.8 awesome for someone 220 or above.

Last edited:
All these big-ass fish are making that 4# large-mouth I caught yesterday look like bait.
I've seen videos of guys noodling... I don't know if I'd have the balls to do it. Sticking my hands in places I can't see and hoping something doesn't take a nice big bite outta me... I don't know about all that.

Noodling is definitely a nut check!!! I watched a 120lb broad noodle a 55lb flathead, would of been pretty sexy if she wasn't missing do many teeth. A 4# large-mouth aint no joke either!!

Log is looking great Ted, I would reccomend upping the dbol to 40-50mg e/d though.

Noodling is definitely a nut check!!! I watched a 120lb broad noodle a 55lb flathead, would of been pretty sexy if she wasn't missing do many teeth. A 4# large-mouth aint no joke either!!

Log is looking great Ted, I would reccomend upping the dbol to 40-50mg e/d though.

Id go with 60-70mg Dbol if it was just Dbol

but um airing on the side of caution as im also taking 20mg Super-DMZ

and dont forget the Tren i dropped the VAR this morning and will be keeping close eye on BP

cant wait to see them arms grow bigger and thicker. good job ted your the man. ill be telling you how you look just keep me updated with pics. every month pics are great as u can tell the diff. boy thats a great cycle. 2.5 gr test, if i were u i would up the eq to 600- 1000mg ew. thats great dosages ted i love those kind. cant wait for a month for a picture. great job ted keep it up. great waist size at 32.8 awesome for someone 220 or above.

Ooops thats a typo 250mg Test E 500mg Test Undeconate = 750mg EW

the small dose of EQ was added just for collagen synthesis due to inflated rotator cuff along with VAR

Healthy dose of EQ and Deca next cycle ill PM u that plan as it formultaes but ill be using Axio ten6hundred blend and some other goodies

Id go with 60-70mg Dbol if it was just Dbol

but um airing on the side of caution as im also taking 20mg Super-DMZ

and dont forget the Tren i dropped the VAR this morning and will be keeping close eye on BP

Your probably right, I made that reccomendation having no knowledge/background in that Super-DMZ stuff.

IML Gear Cream!
DAY 1

Proviron 50mg ED

Test E 250mg EW
Test Undeconate 500mg EW
EQ 300mg EW
Tren E 400mg EW
Dbol 30mg ED
Super-DMZ 20mg ED

Weight 217.6
Waist 32.7” :)
BP 121 / 75

CHEST

So i wanted to set a baseline in terms of strength

Flat bench PR 375 x 7 set 2 weeks ago
I hurt myself setting that PR and have been working lighter weights higher volume... Strength has suffered significantly.

15 mins stretching

Today 365 x 4 :(
315 x 8
315 x7
315 x6

Incline
225 x 9
225 x 8
225 x8
225 x5

Cable Crossovers
70lb dropset -10 to 40lb

Cable incline bench
60lb drop set -10 to 30lb

Tris
They were fried 3 sets of each

V bar pulldowns
rope pulldowns
rope overhead

Felt great going in definitely felt the Dbol intensity no sides just disappointed with my baseline.. On the upside shoulder feels 90%.... Pretty sure i will be sore tomorrow WO was 70 minutes non stop...

Last edited:
Never had antelope yet.

Me either. But come come Oct 16, I'm going to Wyoming for a week. Got a buck and doe tag so hopefully I'll have two in the freezer.

Super, you are going to see those numbers climb again once you speed your training back up. Keep your eye on the prize regarding size since you need to watch the heavy training. TUT will make those shoulders into boulders.

I'll be attending a funeral this weekend so i will put DMZ on hold until Tuesday when I can commit 110% for my final blast

Yesterday was so much fun and swept all my pent up stress under the carpet for now, I was up at 5am for 3 HR drive to Montauk. The meca of bass fishing , they they travel from all over the world to coma and try catch the big cow bass.

I didn't get off the boat until 7pm but I still hit the gym at 8.30 pm gotta do what u gotta so no excuses. Started of weak nut picked up steam and had good chest WO with all my sups.

Think I did good eating will add that all up later along with the wo and some incredible pictures, I caught a cow, it was a monster and no it didn't get away :) pic coming

When u see this fish u will realize yest was no joke my arms are on fire this morning and chest nice n sore from wo, so good fully body. Job well DONE

Caught a total of 202.5 lb of striped bass on the line and about 70lb of blues :)These were taken with my phone but i have a bunch more in my camera

so just a sample for now :)

This was a 46lb cow bass

40939_1383319628482_1396732827_30878486_8386659_n.jpg

45438_1383248946715_1396732827_30878453_2860364_n.jpg

45458_1383047501679_1396732827_30878123_3583387_n.jpg

45427_1383008540705_1396732827_30878072_5024026_n.jpg

45572_1383750999266_1396732827_30878948_7999150_n.jpg

Dude it looks like your widows peak went back a little from 18 months ago...is that an accurate statement or is it just photo trickery?
I have one too bro, join the club lol

Me either. But come come Oct 16, I'm going to Wyoming for a week. Got a buck and doe tag so hopefully I'll have two in the freezer.

Good luck! I hope you bag both! You'll have to let me know how it is.

55#'s is hard for me to imagine. I've never seen one outside of an aquarium that big. One of these days I'll go to this lake nearby and see if I can land one. Thanks about the largemouth!

Ooops thats a typo 250mg Test E 500mg Test Undeconate = 750mg EW

the small dose of EQ was added just for collagen synthesis due to inflated rotator cuff along with VAR

Healthy dose of EQ and Deca next cycle ill PM u that plan as it formultaes but ill be using Axio ten6hundred blend and some other goodies

I've been using the GenX Ten6Hundred, too, and love it. Forgive a question from someone inexperienced, but how does the EQ help your rotator cuff? Mine's killing me, have been using the Ten6 only two weeks, you think it will help?

I've been using the GenX Ten6Hundred, too, and love it. Forgive a question from someone inexperienced, but how does the EQ help your rotator cuff? Mine's killing me, have been using the Ten6 only two weeks, you think it will help?

How are you dosing the ten6hundred mate ?

EQ is good for collagen synthesis VAR will help for tissue repair and of course HGH

i made a post in details about this ill dig all the research out for you

Proviron 50mg ED
Test E 250mg EW
Test Undeconate 500mg EW
EQ 300mg EW
Tren E 400mg EW
Dbol 30mg ED
Super-DMZ 20mg ED

Weight 217.6
Waist 32.4 -0.4 :)
BP 121 / 75

40 min afternoon run yest for cardio

DAY 2 of 30 day blast

BACK/BIS

Definitely feeling bit off of my game, dont know if im getting sick or what but once again weights were off significantly.... Had limited equipment to play with today as i was tight for time and had to use the gym in my building.

Not gonna bother with the stats, todays WO was definitely not a good baseline, for example on Saturday i was curlling 80lb DB for 8 on each side today 70’s for 6 :( got tired quick and called it a day at about 40 mins

Maybe 20 minutes of abs later

If i can help in anyway please feel free to post here or PM me any time re concerns, suggestions or just about anything, here to serve

Back