• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Chafing (Doctor says big thighs)

Diablo1990

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 5'11 3/4" @ 205lbs. My quads are 26". I am by no means fat at all. I do have some giant ass legs. The doctor says it's because my thighs are to big. If I don't shower 2-3 times a day depending what I am doing I chaff so bad the next day it hurts really bad. I don't know what to do, I have tried baby powder and all kinds of shit.

Body glide. Dicks Sporting goods and running stores.

Why does showering make it better? I imagine it would make it worse. I'd go with what the above poster said, or maybe wear spandex shorts for underwear. I have the same problem and tighter fitting pants actually help because there is less fabric to skin friction.

I use Gold Bond medicated powder. Keeps the inner thighs dry and reduces chaffing.

I think the key is avoiding skin-to-skin contact, especially when you are working out.

Had the same issue when I was running competitively in high school. The short shorts that were all so sexy allowed my inner thighs to rub. I was a distant runner than leg pressed over 900lbs. I was built for middle distance though. Anyhow, baby powder for the win. I also would buy a separate deodorant for my below nuts area and it kept the chaffing to an extreme minimal.

vasoline is cheaper and works great. I also have big thighs and have this problem occasionally. Spandex shorts for drawers is also a good choice.

So youre suggesting he grease his legs up and wear spandex? Yeah thats great if he's Richard Simmons.
Who do you think i got the tip from. Seriously, vasoline helps prevent chafing. Looking extremely gay while greased up is just an added bonus

I think the key is avoiding skin-to-skin contact, especially when you are working out.

Yeah, definitely. I've had the same problem before and this is the key.

I highly recommend that you wear some type of boxer brief that fits tight around the thighs. They will do the rubbing so your thighs aren't skin to skin causing the irritation. I have found Haynes to have the best fit and they seem to last the longest.

IML Gear Cream!
Boxer briefs solved the problem for me.

Tried boxers, tight boxer briefs, baby powder, vaseline. I thought about deodorant but have not tried it yet. Now I will chaff if it just gets sweaty from walking around. If I walk like I shit myself all day and separate them it will be fine.

I've got a big ass and I sweat a lot. I get a rash and itching. Deep itching in my ass caused by moisture and yeast/fungus. I'd like pants that would separate my cheeks. I know his is 2010 but I really know the future of fashion is butt cheek pants. Can someone PLEASE make your millions on this right away. I don't want the money for the idea just the pants.

: (

let your clothes go an extra rinse cycle on the washer and use tide with downy so the last rinse is just water. try gold bond powder and white cotton boxer briefs. also switch to a baby soap for a month.

I've got a big ass and I sweat a lot. I get a rash and itching. Deep itching in my ass caused by moisture and yeast/fungus. I'd like pants that would separate my cheeks. I know his is 2010 but I really know the future of fashion is butt cheek pants. Can someone PLEASE make your millions on this right away. I don't want the money for the idea just the pants.

: (
your vaginosis:coffee:

Have you tried long legged bicycle shorts?

I have not, I don't want to look homosexual in any way. Any more options? My thighs do rub a lot, like I said if I walk bow legged I will be fine but I also look like I just shit myself.

are you sure u measured right? mine are 29inch and iam 6'1 and dont have that problem and your not much shorter than me, maybe u meant 29 or something cause my quads are not big. if its right then just use baby powder and long briefs.

Just telling you what I was told and I will measure right now actually. They do rub. 26 1/2. I don't know they look big compared to others, ill take a picture one day or something but why would they rub together so bad? This shit sucks lol

no, i believe u i just thought u measured wrong, u dont have to take a picture. but i always thought my quads were my lagging muscle part. try the baby powder with the boxer briefs. that should eliminate the chaffing.

IML Gear Cream!
no, i believe u i just thought u measured wrong, u dont have to take a picture. but i always thought my quads were my lagging muscle part. try the baby powder with the boxer briefs. that should eliminate the chaffing.

I have tried that and idk why it doesn't work they fit good.

^^^man i dont know. but u did throw that deadlift around so, i cant think anything else. maybe FLATHEAD or somebody who elses
big can help u.

I have not, I don't want to look homosexual in any way. Any more options? My thighs do rub a lot, like I said if I walk bow legged I will be fine but I also look like I just shit myself.

Dude, looking homo is the new rage aren't you up on fashion? No seriously I was talking about using the bike shorts as underwear to keep your thighs from rubbing. Same principle as using the boxer briefs but bike shorts are typically spandex or something similar that is really slick and won't bind together like a cotton boxer brief might when it gets sweaty.

A lot of Athletic companies sell compression shorts. I would look at them. I like the underarmour stuff.

I am 5'11 3/4" @ 205lbs. My quads are 26". I am by no means fat at all. I do have some giant ass legs. The doctor says it's because my thighs are to big. If I don't shower 2-3 times a day depending what I am doing I chaff so bad the next day it hurts really bad. I don't know what to do, I have tried baby powder and all kinds of shit.

For years i have had chaffing issues too and tried many things from types of clothing, vaseline, powders medicated and non medicated and even body glide and they have worked a bit but I still had issues. Recently I found a product on amazon.com called 2Skin by Pjur Active and holy crap this stuff is 10X better than anything I have ever used. Try it, you wont be disappointed.

Back