First cycle input and pointers?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm 27 spent 6 years in the military and now just looking to get some size on me. Currently 6'1 185 ordered from naps and waiting on my gear to arrive to start my first cycle. This is my break down Weeks 1-4 GP Methan10 40 mg per day Weeks 1-10 500mg GP Test Cyp per week Weeks 1-10 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day.

Can anyone give me any pointers let me know what to expect? I work out 4 times a week, take in roughly 250 g of protein a day, and no less than 2800 cals. I eventually want to be get to a ripped 220 Preciate your time

OldPainless!

Placeebo Abuser

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OldPainless
    I'm 27 spent 6 years in the military and now just looking to get some size on me. Currently 6'1 185 ordered from naps and waiting on my gear to arrive to start my first cycle. This is my break down Weeks 1-4 GP Methan10 40 mg per day Weeks 1-10 500mg GP Test Cyp per week Weeks 1-10 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day.

Can anyone give me any pointers let me know what to expect? I work out 4 times a week, take in roughly 250 g of protein a day, and no less than 2800 cals. I eventually want to be get to a ripped 220 Preciate your time

OldPainless!
    Cycle looks pretty good, but I'd suggest adding hcg. What's your pct look like? I think upping your cals/protein a bit would be beneficial too.
    All posts are not for entertainment. Use the GEARS I tell you to and how I tell you to use them or I'll E-Beat you to death...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah I want to up protein to 350 g and bump up to at least 3200 cals. I was actually going to start the hcg during pct plus nolva, clomiphene, and anastrozole. Thanks for the input buddy! I know some of my buddies think i should up the test cyp, but being my first cycle I don't want to over do it just yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

You probably should run just test cyp to see how your body reacts to it. Although d-bol is not that bad to add on your first cycle, you probably want to know how your body reacts to the different compounds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

on d-bol and test cyp you should expect to gain about 2 or 3 lbs a week. You should see water retention also and maybe a bit of bloat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Get your HCG and run it at 250iu twice per week during your cycle and during the two weeks leading up to your PCT while the Cyp ester clears. I agree with Pyes that you may want to drop the Dbol for your first cycle so you can see how your body reacts to gear for the first time. I would also recommend keeping the Cyp at 500mg per week for the entire cycle this time around. Your body will react very nicely as long as your gear is real and not underdosed. And I think the Adex will keep your water somewhat under control running just Cyp. Good luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks all for the info! The Bloat is what I definitely want to avoid, i've gone through that shit being lactose intolerant and its annoying!

THE WAR PIG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OldPainless View Post

OldPainless!

I don't understand you want to get ripped with this cycle or eventually?

As for your post if you're bulking NOW you need:

-Up your calories BIG TIME.
    -Your test and dbol are fine, as is the A/I for your cycle. You may be able to get away with .5mg EOD.
    -Your PCT is?
    -Where is the HCG? You need it.
    -You need more carbs and less protein. Carbs AND protein TOGETHER make you grow.

Other than that you should be fine.

Jamaican Rude Boy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by aja44 View Post
    Get your HCG and run it at 250iu twice per week during your cycle and during the two weeks leading up to your PCT while the Cyp ester clears. I agree with Pyes that you may want to drop the Dbol for your first cycle so you can see how your body reacts to gear for the first time. I would also recommend keeping the Cyp at 500mg per week for the entire cycle this time around. Your body will react very nicely as long as your gear is real and not underdosed. And I think the Adex will keep your water somewhat under control running just Cyp. Good luck.
    Very intelligent think'n Homey. Throw'n a bunch of compounds together especially in a first cycle would not allow an inexperienced person ( or even one with experience sometimes) to judge them when combined. It would seem as if it would make it extremely difficult to understand how each compound effects you as a stand alone.A bit like make'n jamb la ( Jamaican gumbo) or gumbo and try'n to figure out ALL the spices and herbs, etc and which one taste like what after they're all together.
    As an aid to Adex, you may consider parsley tea which will aid with water retention. But what would I know.

Good Luck
    Peace and Love
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Supermans Daddy View Post
    Very intelligent think'n Homey. Throw'n a bunch of compounds together especially in a first cycle would not allow an inexperienced person ( or even one with experience sometimes) to judge them when combined. It would seem as if it would make it extremely difficult to understand how each compound effects you as a stand alone.A bit like make'n jamb la ( Jamaican gumbo) or gumbo and try'n to figure out ALL the spices and herbs, etc and which one taste like what after they're all together.
    As an aid to Adex, you may consider parsley tea which will aid with water retention. But what would I know.

Good Luck
    Peace and Love
    I learned from the best!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post
    I don't understand you want to get ripped with this cycle or eventually?

As for your post if you're bulking NOW you need:

-Up your calories BIG TIME.
    -Your test and dbol are fine, as is the A/I for your cycle. You may be able to get away with .5mg EOD.
    -Your PCT is?
    -Where is the HCG? You need it.
    -You need more carbs and less protein. Carbs AND protein TOGETHER make you grow.

Other than that you should be fine.
    No I am looking to get ripped eventually, this cycle is only the beginning!