IronMag Research Chems

Oral Only Stack from Naps..any reviews?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

Oral Only Stack from Naps..any reviews?

Ladies and Gents,

I was at the gym the other day and one of the crew was inquiring about the oral only stack offered by Naps. They love the price, lack of pinning, etc....but I really couldn't offer anything positive or negative to say for the product as i have not experience it. The only thing I could offer was that it seemed as though everyone loves Naps and they are gtg.

I was hoping maybe one of our esteemed forum-ites may have some past experience with the product and would share some insight. (He is 36, 6' 3", 218 and in good shape....been lifting off and on since college but been a regular now for almost a year--so he is a candidate.)

Feel free to PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting in public, etc....and thank you in advance.

Layout:
    Weeks 1-8 50 mg GP Methan50 per day
    Weeks 1-8 25 mg GP Proviron per day
    Weeks 1-8 3 Liv-52 taken twice per day.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I does not approved
    Super DMZ RX 3.0 NOW on sale!!!

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I've said it a thousand times, orals ENHANCE a cycle you don't build one on them.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post
    I've said it a thousand times, orals ENHANCE a cycle you don't build one on them.
    Why's this?

getn limbered

Rep Points

People hate on dbol only cycles, but they're not that bad. You will bloat and you will lose a ton of water weight post cycle. You will gain some lean mass though. I'd rather run dbol only than some of these PH/DS that are on the market.

FWIW, If oral only is what you or your buddy is after I'd suggest gp's tbol over the dbol. I ran a tbol only cycle back in the day and loved it. I kicked my last cycle with gp tbol so I know it's legit. You would gain some quality mass while avoiding the mega bloat that most get from dbol. 50-60mg per day is all you'd need imo.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mystictrunks View Post
    Why's this?
    When you take orals, your liver breaks down and filters out a lot of what you ingest, which is it's job. When you inject, considerably more (and in some cases all) of the substance bypasses the liver and goes directly to work, which makes it more effective.

Here's an example. Remember the last surgery you had? Before you were taken into the operating room you were probably given a muscle relaxer, pain killer, etc via a needle. Remember how quickly it kicked in? If you were given an oral version of the same substance it would take longer and not be as effective because it was being filtered out by your liver.

This is the same reason that AAS in injectable form are prefered. More bang for your buck.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Back View Post
    People hate on dbol only cycles, but they're not that bad. You will bloat and you will lose a ton of water weight post cycle. You will gain some lean mass though. I'd rather run dbol only than some of these PH/DS that are on the market.

FWIW, If oral only is what you or your buddy is after I'd suggest gp's tbol over the dbol. I ran a tbol only cycle back in the day and loved it. I kicked my last cycle with gp tbol so I know it's legit. You would gain some quality mass while avoiding the mega bloat that most get from dbol. 50-60mg per day is all you'd need imo.
    Man, I'm going to have to try this GP Tbol.
    There Dbol has always served me very well! But the Tbol is sounding real nice.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gawd View Post
    Man, I'm going to have to try this GP Tbol.
    There Dbol has always served me very well! But the Tbol is sounding real nice.
    I am the complete opposite. I need to try the dbol but the Tbol is keeping me happy. Either way, I think GP produces one of the best UGs out there

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Why's this?

Orals are mainly used for a few purposes only. First to kickstart a cycle with longer acting esters. Second to help with myostatin levels after about the 8 week mark. Third to help ENHANCE your injectables.

Why would you run an oral cycle when your chances to maiuntain any of the gains are slim to none? On top of that you're still going to have to run a PCT. It makes little to no sense in my opinion.

Rep Points

some people gain alot from tab cycle others dont, it depends on that person.

Just like some people thrive on Dbol but cant stand Anadrol and vise verser.

I think it is up to that person and their goals, if they dont want to be a huge hulk and only want a bit of beef say 10lbs or so then a tab cycle is fine, eat well and right, train hard and use a good pct.
    If it doesn't work and you keep nothing then nothing lost except a few bucks, if it works then great! Good for you champ.

Just tell your friend to use it and if it works for him great, if not then he knows he should pin.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I'm not an oral only fan, but doing it once or twice shouldn't cause any problems. When you start hitting your 5th oral cycle, that's when I wave the dumb ass flag. I like my liver, and my liver likes me.

/V

Rep Points

How about transdermals?

Rep Points

injecting only bypasses the first pass. the steroids still get metabolized through the liver, and even some non methyl injectable steroids ellevate enzymes.

if one can not keep the gains made on a 4-6 week oral cycle, they are doing something wrong in their pct.

orals + injectables, this will most def be better than oral only, or injectable only.

if one could run a short estered say test a for 8 weeks, stacked with say, superdrol at 20mg for 4 weeks, this would (according to the research on orals + low dosed injectables) be a better option than high dosed test e/c for 20 weeks.

shut down would be less severe, and one would be more likely to hold on to gains made.

all aas have pro's and con's about them. and no matter what type of steroid you use, you are going to pay for it. whether it's cost, health, ect. it is just going to depend on what you want to pay with.

are oral cycles safer than injectable? this could be logically debated. overall, no.

but if you abuse oral aas or injectable aas, your health will deteriorate.

orals can be ran safely, not as safe as injectables.

again, oral + inject is the best way to go.

but oral cycles can be ran safely if ran responsibly, and gains can be kept if one knows what they are doing.

Rep Points

Yeah I agree, if you go with Dbol instead, I would definately run a low dose of AI to keep that bloat down some..the proviron should help him with that....The GP orals are good so you will get nice gains from either, but if I was to pick one or the other, I would use the Tbol as well!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by brandonp005 View Post
    Yeah I agree, if you go with Dbol instead, I would definately run a low dose of AI to keep that bloat down some..the proviron should help him with that....The GP orals are good so you will get nice gains from either, but if I was to pick one or the other, I would use the Tbol as well!
    Your correct about running proviron with dbol to keep the bloat down. But I never wintess the bloat on Tbol like I do from Dbol; proviron is not needed with Tbol.

Rep Points

Can someone suggest dosages for my PCT?

At my disposal I have Nolva, Formadrol Extreme, 6 tirone and Anabolic Matrix RX( as well as cycle support). Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Can someone suggest dosages for my PCT?

At my disposal I have Nolva, Formadrol Extreme, 6 tirone and Anabolic Matrix RX( as well as cycle support). Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Honestly I haven't heard of 3/4 of the things you have listed. Your best PCT options are: aromasin, HCG and clomid. You will need nothing else.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post
    I agree.
    oral only cycles are pritty worthless longterm in my OP.
    but i will say that the GP line is pritty good.
    LOVE a few of there products and am dying to try the 1-testCyp.
    I would just make the methano/dbol wk1-6 and throw in testcyp or testE 500mg ew wk1-12 or a real cycle.

Rep Points

yahh see how you feel with yournatty test levels shutting douwn during run with nothing being put iin to keep you healthy(have testosterone in body)
    test should be base for all cycles BECAUSE ITS NEEDED FOR MANY FUNCTIONS IN THE BODY.
    and you get shut down from other steroids.
    even if just adding 150mg test ew + an oral is alot better then oral only.

the water and dbol thing is only a SMALL SMALL part of why oral only cycleas are shit.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chesty4 View Post
    When you take orals, your liver breaks down and filters out a lot of what you ingest, which is it's job. When you inject, considerably more (and in some cases all) of the substance bypasses the liver and goes directly to work, which makes it more effective.

Here's an example. Remember the last surgery you had? Before you were taken into the operating room you were probably given a muscle relaxer, pain killer, etc via a needle. Remember how quickly it kicked in? If you were given an oral version of the same substance it would take longer and not be as effective because it was being filtered out by your liver.

This is the same reason that AAS in injectable form are prefered. More bang for your buck.
    you are compleatly wrong on all levels of your statment here.

getn limbered

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by blergs. View Post
    yahh see how you feel with yournatty test levels shutting douwn during run with nothing being put iin to keep you healthy(have testosterone in body)
    test should be base for all cycles BECAUSE ITS NEEDED FOR MANY FUNCTIONS IN THE BODY.
    and you get shut down from other steroids.
    even if just adding 150mg test ew + an oral is alot better then oral only.

the water and dbol thing is only a SMALL SMALL part of why oral only cycleas are shit.
    This is true. One reason I will not run orals alone.

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chesty4 View Post

How does that work?

Orals are a much bigger bang for your buck as you put it.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

I like oral a lot and so does my wife...but not Nappy oral. I ask her to shave...

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research -
    heavyiron15 for 15% off!

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I like oral a lot and so does my wife...but not Nappy oral. I ask her to shave...
    lmfao

/V

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

dont forget to train hard, Gear is not all!
    WWW.WORLD-PHARMA.ORG
    THANKS FOR BEST SERVICE!!!

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I dont get it; why fuss over a fucking needle? Just do it and it's done. No side supports needed except for an occasional 1/2 tab of arimidex. Orals are jarring on the liver-except for anavar, and even then you should use some Liv52.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Priceless...by the way, she said she enjoyed oral with me as well.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    I dont get it; why fuss over a fucking needle? Just do it and it's done. No side supports needed except for an occasional 1/2 tab of arimidex. Orals are jarring on the liver-except for anavar, and even then you should use some Liv52.
    I agree. I like d-bol as a kicker the first few weeks, but other than than, I mostly rely on injectibles. Just so much easier on your system than orals, not to mention the convenience.

POWER LIFT
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I had my lessons learned thinking I could get by on orals only & at the end of the day, injects are the way to go, on so many different levels.

POWER LIFT
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    Priceless...by the way, she said she enjoyed oral with me as well.

Ok, so now both of you guy's are humpin my beotch?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast