World-pharma.org

buy 1 x 10ml and receive 3 x 10ml offer end 31st August!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

buy 1 x 10ml and receive 3 x 10ml offer end 31st August!

Dear Member,
    just to let you know..4 more days for this CRAZY OFFER!

best-regards

world-pharma.org

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I just took a look at your site for anavar. How do you justify selling it for $310.00 a box? Kind of overpriced dont you think? I'd like an explanation for such an absurd price.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Don't buy it then. It's that simple.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Don't buy it then. It's that simple.
    I asked them. I realize it's that simple. I just want to know.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Why are you defending them?

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    Why are you defending them?
    Because they are our sponsor and pay to be here. Why are you bashing them?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Dear juggernaut, all our products we sale are GMP-WHO and FDA approved!

you know what mean real gear and not real?

you can see how much cost 1kg powder for dianabol and how much cost powder for oxandrolone spa italy...or 1kg halotestin...

if you compare prices just the raw material..you can see why pharmacys sale it so expensive!

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Jugg, if you are really interested in the anavar, send WP a pm and he will work on the price a little for you. It will still probably be high, but it's a start.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Because they are our sponsor and pay to be here. Why are you bashing them?
    Obviously, I can "bash" much better than that; thus, I dont consider what I did as "bashing". I'm asking a simple question and he answered it. I still wont buy it because it's ridiculously overpriced.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by World-Pharma.org View Post
    Dear juggernaut, all our products we sale are GMP-WHO and FDA approved!

you know what mean real gear and not real?

you can see how much cost 1kg powder for dianabol and how much cost powder for oxandrolone spa italy...or 1kg halotestin...

if you compare prices just the raw material..you can see why pharmacys sale it so expensive!
    Thank you for the answer.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Still, I cant understand how you can charge almost 4 times the amount for a below 100.00 product. What's it got in it, pixy dust?

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

If its under a buck a pop, I doubt its real

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

If its under a buck a pop, I doubt its real
    That's an interesting view. Ever hear of price-gouging? So you're telling me that when I pay 2.50 a gallon for regular, I should be paying 3.75 because you doubt it's real? Are you serious? You're kidding right?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Dear juggernaut, one more time, its real GMP
    But any other anavar that is UGL and do lab testing..and then you will see and say world-pharma.org is right!

Real oxandrolone from SPA italy is real real expensive! its why any Real anavar is expensive..same with Halotestin and also primobolan depot.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    That's an interesting view. Ever hear of price-gouging? So you're telling me that when I pay 2.50 a gallon for regular, I should be paying 3.75 because you doubt it's real? Are you serious? You're kidding right?
    Var was a dollar a pop back in the nineties. Its always been high. I have never seen it below a buck a piece. Thats why I say if it is, chances are its not real. If you find it cheaper than that with labs proving its quality, I want some.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

dg, do you think you might be slightly off? This conversation is borderline stupid. I cant fathom pissing money away when brand X can do the same thing. If there's some sort of mindblowing difference that I'm missing, tell me. Otherwise, brand X wins.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I have looked and the cheapest I have seen is close to $200 for 100 tabs. If you want to go with that, go for it. Nothing wrong in saving money.

RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'm lost
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.