• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Another sick video WARNING

that was fucking the TRUTH!

if you ever find anything awesome like that again, please email me or sum10 lol

It must be sick video day on IM! :callme:

Now that was some good shit. They did it slow with like butter knives and shit. They had to hack to get through the spine. Those drug beaners don't fuck around.

hard core my niggas:coffee:

these videos r pretty disturbing but i cant help watchin them

Yeah man, they are hard to watch, We have to watch shit like this though, because the world is not a pretty place like we all grow up thinking it is. A lot of governments hide this stuff to reduce panic. But the cold hard facts are that it happens all the time. we have to watch it so incase the shtf, we will not be standing there in shock. We will be able to react with clearer thoughts.

So are you to the point that watching this makes you feel calm?? Do you need to watch it to feel more calm?

So are you to the point that watching this makes you feel calm?? Do you need to watch it to feel more calm?
IF thats the case he need some real help...:thinking:

LOL no but between my military training and watching this sick shit, hopefully if the shtf, I wont stand there in shock, and I'll be able to react accordingly.

IML Gear Cream!
well here's to hoping none of us ever have to deal with anything like these vids.

Yeah man, they are hard to watch, We have to watch shit like this though, because the world is not a pretty place like we all grow up thinking it is. A lot of governments hide this stuff to reduce panic. But the cold hard facts are that it happens all the time. we have to watch it so incase the shtf, we will not be standing there in shock. We will be able to react with clearer thoughts.

yeh i think ur right, they seem to be gettin easier to watch, but yeh humans can pretty adapt to anything so if ya keep watchin them it will get easier to watch. still fucked up tho lol

Today at lunch this guy's straw reached the last of his coke and it gurgled like a guy getting his head cut off. Instinctively I grabbed the cola AND pulled out the straw!!!

I'm ready.

Last edited:
LOL no but between my military training and watching this sick shit, hopefully if the shtf, I wont stand there in shock, and I'll be able to react accordingly.
No amount of training or videos will helpyou if your picking some guy's flesh off your gear.the training will help you live so you will beable to get yourself out of harms way.. remember when things seem to slow down don't lose focus because thats when shit go's sideways fast..:coffee:

I can't find this video anywhere. It won't work.

That was terrible, I hope the guy getting the decapitation was on Coke at the time. If its that good Columbian shit he wouldnt have felt a thing.

What did the white guy do? It almost doesn't look real.

What did the white guy do? It almost doesn't look real.

Not sure, my wife tryed to translate for me...they asked him who he was and where he works i think...most of it is mummbled from poor quality. They guy is mexican, not white.

Back