• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Piss test???

does anyone know how to avoid gear showing up in a piss test???

standard drugs tests do not test for AAS they are too expensive

a regular job does not run the test??? i heard that some where but i was unsure so i just thought i would ask. got to do all the research before a cycle.

if your really concerned and dont trust me ask bandaidewoman shes a dr. a real dr, she helped me out with a question i had and didnt know shes a dr in cancer and other research, very smart give her a pm.

it wont on a normal drug screen.

I get UA's all the time by my company and they only test for drugs like pot,meth,blow and speed. Hell, my boss knows I'm on gear. My employer's insurance provides me with my stuff.:clapping:

wow i wish i could get a script for gear by a real dr. my wife can prescribe it but dont want to lose her dea license. urologist or endocrinologists can prescribe it right? but if i go off gear after 20 yrs just to trick my dr in 2 months ill get fucking horrible bone pain and that shit.

does anyone know how to avoid gear showing up in a piss test???
No worries here. AAS will not show up on the test. Testing for anabolic androgenic steroids cost a lot more money resulting into the majority of employers not testing for it.

Back