• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Cycle (Input + advice needed)

Shawshank3741

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,

New to the forums. Could use a little input on my first cycle. I currently have been getting the gear and instructions from two guys that are also fairly new to Sustanon.

I'm currently 10 days into my cycle.

My stats:
225 lbs
6'0 ft.
Taking in around 3500-4000 Calories a day, with roughly 300-350g of Protien. (150 or so coming from shakes)

I train 4 days a week for about an hour each workout, I've been lifting on that schedule for about 5 years. I'm 27 years old.

I am injecting Sustanon 300 once every 6 days. (I've read and heard anything from 3-10 days so I'm going in the middle)

After 10 days I have absolutely no results or side affects (although I've read it can take up to 3-4 weeks to see results either way)

Two other side notes. I'm injecting in my shoulder with a 5/8 inch 25 gauge needle. I know this is generally on the smaller side but my friends tell me it is fine seeing as how I have very little fat on my shoulders.

Right now I have no PCT in my possession but I plan on using Clomid when I'm done with my 12-13 week cycle.

My question to you all is, essentially, does this sound ok? When can I expect to see side effects/results? Do I need to change anything or am I looking alright so far?

Thanks for the advice, I could use a few experienced opinions.

I think its a bit late to be asking for advice isn't it. Somethings i've noticed tho -

Your wasting the propionate ester of the sustanon so that will diminish results as well as sending your blood levels allover the shop.

You only have a total just over 300mg of test per week this is just not enough to see any kind of decent results.

Who starts a cycle without arranging PCT ? Obviously YOU:clapping:

Essentially your cycle is wack

switch to pinning EOD ,IF your juice is 300mg/ml then maybe do 0.5ml EOD this gives you a more respectable total T of 525mg/week

I will say nomore !

wait... AI'S !!!!!!!!

ROAST

I think its a bit late to be asking for advice isn't it. Somethings i've noticed tho -

Your wasting the propionate ester of the sustanon so that will diminish results as well as sending your blood levels allover the shop.

You only have a total just over 300mg of test per week this is just not enough to see any kind of decent results.

Who starts a cycle without arranging PCT ? Obviously YOU:clapping:

Essentially your cycle is wack

switch to pinning EOD ,IF your juice is 300mg/ml then maybe do 0.5ml EOD this gives you a more respectable total T of 525mg/week

I will say nomore !

wait... AI'S !!!!!!!!

ROAST

Could I just decrease the time in between injections? Perhaps every 4 days instead?

Also, concerning PCT, with all due respect, if I can get it at any time and I plan on doing the cycle for 12 weeks why is it important I have it on hand before I start? As I said, I mean not disrespect and I am new to all of this, I may be missing something.

Lastly, you said the cycle is wack, is that just do to the propionate ester diminishing too soon? Or is that due to the amount of ML per week?

Thanks for the help.

Could I just decrease the time in between injections? Perhaps every 4 days instead?

1.Also, concerning PCT, with all due respect, if I can get it at any time and I plan on doing the cycle for 12 weeks why is it important I have it on hand before I start? As I said, I mean not disrespect and I am new to all of this, I may be missing something.

2.Lastly, you said the cycle is wack, is that just do to the propionate ester diminishing too soon? Or is that due to the amount of ML per week?

Thanks for the help.
1. You never know what could happen; you might lose your job, source might get busted, source might sell out of your pct, whatever reason may be it just not worth running your cycle without knowing you have the substances that it takes to bring your body back to homeostasis in your possesion. Kinda like bungie jumping and not worrying about hooking the bungie to your vest until you are just about to rebound.
2. I think he said it was whack because of both reasons. He said your wasting the prop. Its a short ester so its clearing 3-4 days before you even do your next injection. About your dosing I dont know how accurate the info is but I believe I read somewhere that your body would produce what you would normally inject at 200mg a week. So your not doing anything much more than what your body would produce naturally. In short you are putting yourself thru shutdown for almost no reason. He is also talking about your test lvls. You want to keep them as stable as possible for the simple fact that when you fluctuate your lvl's is when you have most side effects.
I think you should follow the advice he has given and add a couple extra shots and go for three times weekly, if not 4.
Hope this helps, good luck and enjoy your baby nuts!

Sounds fair, thanks guys.

Based on your advice I plan on stepping up my injections to 2 times every 6 days. Putting me at around 700MG a week. I also plan on purchasing a PST ASAP as your advised.

If I started this change now, would it cause any problems seeing as how I have only injected two times in 11 days?

use sustanon if its 300mg use it mon- thursday inject. but next time get a stable compound like cyp or e. 500- 750mg wk 1 injection a wk. no need for 2 injects wk. i believe in using a oral with a injectable so next time try cyp or e with d-bol or drol at d-bol 50mg ed and drol at 100mg ed and the test 500- 750 or even a gram wk of test with your oral. run it for 6 wks front load. then use clomid pct with arimidex .25 eod and try and use hcg at 2nd wk of cycle till the end like 12- 16 wks. but hcg 250ius 2xs wk mon - thursday inject im not subq its works better im.

Back