• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

weight loss diet

orlis12

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Healthy monounsaturated fatty acids from the avocado help to lower cholesterol. It is therefore advisable to substitute other unhealthy saturated and trans fats in your meals with avocados.

Bananas are a rich source of potassium that can help to maintain a healthy blood pressure level.

Blackberry
The deep purple color of blackberries comes from anthocyanin which is considered a powerful antioxidant that may help to reduce risk of certain cancers.

Weight loss supplements

Yes i also agree to you because there are many source to reduce weight and supplements are also best for this.

Weight Loss

Hi Orlis u r correct Banana is very good healthy life but i think if a Guy is over weight than it need to take any weight loss diet or need to take some medicines like Generic Xenical and Generic Meridia.

Meal delivery diet available through out the USA offering both low car, low fat, diabetic, and vegetarian options.

I know all that, not to crazy about avocado but I`m eating it.

I can't stand them either. I think guacamole looks like snot. However, as others have said there are plenty of other healthy fat sources out there.

I can't stand them either. I think guacamole looks like snot. However, as others have said there are plenty of other healthy fat sources out there.

Guacamole used to remind me the result from one's dog eating a bunch of grass...with a little less froth, of course.
I have since learned to like avocado..you just have to spice 'em up a little bit.

Wait a minute....why am I responding to the wiki-diet post?:hmmm:

Guacamole used to remind me the result from one's dog eating a bunch of grass...with a little less froth, of course.
I have since learned to like avocado..you just have to spice 'em up a little bit.

Wait a minute....why am I responding to the wiki-diet post?:hmmm:

Well I saw that but I was responding to someone who responded and you were responding to me... :callme:

That's another great way to look at guacomole though. I can take eating avocado, just not in guacamole. Of course, I think, guacomole has sour cream and a bunch of other stuff added which may not make it quit as healthy.

IML Gear Cream!
Guacomole is avocado, onion, tomato, garlic, chilli, lemon juice and pepper, all sounds healthy to me.

Well I saw that but I was responding to someone who responded and you were responding to me... :callme:

That's another great way to look at guacomole though. I can take eating avocado, just not in guacamole. Of course, I think, guacomole has sour cream and a bunch of other stuff added which may not make it quit as healthy.
Sour cream is healthy. Natural animal fat, calcium, protein. Healthy food.
So are avocados. But laurenscraft is quite correct, guac is avocado with salt and spices (I use pickled jalapeño juice instead of lemon or lime juice though).

Sour cream is healthy. Natural animal fat, calcium, protein. Healthy food.
So are avocados. But laurenscraft is quite correct, guac is avocado with salt and spices (I use pickled jalapeño juice instead of lemon or lime juice though).

I've only seen someone make it once and I thought they put sour cream in it. I guess, I was wrong or that is just the way they made it. I do love soure cream anyway. I wasn't sure if it was healthy or not, but I guess I should have known it was considering milk, cottage cheese, etc., are...

Some folks mix all kinds of stuff into guacamole; I'm sure you've seen someone make it that way (I know I have, too) but sour cream isn't supposed to be in there.

weight loss

For Reducing weight there are many ways like regular good diet routine, regular exercise,
avoiding particular things which increase fat in the body. But for those like me who don't like
diet restriction and physical exercise I found a good thing, Stratzol. It helped me greatly.
After using two months I have now achieved my ideal weight.

Ref:weight loss diet

Why do you want to leave the real test of food you like. Weight loss pills are there to loose weight weight. I don't obey any diet restriction. I got the secret Stratzol for the overweight problem.

Personally I don't eat avocado's

I have a couple bananas post workout though

Ref:weight loss diet

Healthy monounsaturated fatty acids from the avocado help to lower cholesterol. It is therefore advisable to substitute other unhealthy saturate from anthocyanin which is considered a powerful antioxidant that may help to reduce risk of certain cancers.

When there are many weight loss pills are, why worry about the overweight and diet restriction. Many natural fat burning products like Stratzol help in reducing overweight without any side effect.

Back